Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

-Kotnis Ki Taaza Khabar Edition#3-

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Rang barse... bheege chunar waali Rang Barse...
Rang barse bheege chunar waali Rang barse...

Sone ki thaali mein jona parosa sone ki thaali mein...
are khaye gauri ka laal balam tarse rang barse... HOLI HAI...
Oh rang barse bheege chunar waali rang barse...

ShivangiTanu and Rashmi are out enjoying... throwing water balloons on each other. "Kotnis Ki Taaza Khabar" Office is fully tensed... kyunki Holi pe next edition out hona hai... aur saare employees ko maze karne se phursat nahi...πŸ˜†

Prerna is sitting chewing the pencil and engrossed on her Section Paper. Ash comes in rushing... She is clutching her research papers tightly...

Prerna: kya hua Ash?
Ash: arey yeh Shivu, Rashu and Tanu... paagal ho gaye hai... bahar bhaang peekar tunn hai... aur meri section ko bhi geela karne waale the...😑. Tu bata? kya progress hai... Holi Update ki?
Prerna: kuch nahi yaar... kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai... uff... upar se yeh MB ne exit kar aur bomb gira diya hai... lagta hai is baar Newsletter ko achche reviews nahi milenge.🀒

Shivangi and Rashmi enter fighting. Tanu is trying to make peace. Prerna and Ash quickly hide their papers to save them from playing kiddos...πŸ˜†

Prerna: kya hua Tanu?
Tanu: arey...yeh dono... bachcho ki tarah lad rahe hai?
Ash: kyun? ab kya hua?
Shivu: is baar Edition ki Editor main hi banungi...😑
Rashu: no ways Shivu... first time you gave it... and now my turn...
Shivu: Rashu...dekh beech mein mat pad... mujhe karate aata hai...πŸ˜†

Kaise hai sab log?😎

All turn and see Visva entering with pichkaari and gulal. 

Meanwhile... Shivu and Rashu have started to fight by hitting each other...

Avani enters... she is holding a whole lot of files in her hand... and seeing Shivu and Rashu fight. She drops her things and rushes in rescue

Avani: chill Shivu... Rashu... hatto...durr hatto... turant... no delay...
Shivu: Avani di... I'll do the NL Holi Edition😎
Rashu: no you dhakkan...i'll do it...😈
Visva: HOLI Hai...!!! (Visva is whole drunk after consuming bhaang)πŸ€ͺ
Khushi: shut up Vishu... can't you see... these two are fighting like kiddos...?
Visva: Rang Barse... *burp*

Khushi snaps Visva and takes her out.

Avani: chill dearos... dono kar lo!
Shivu: really?
Rashu: yayπŸ₯³

Shivu and Rashu hug- Yeh dosti...hum nahi todenge... todenge...dum magar...tera saath na chhodenge...

Ok Ok... hum log humesha aise hi ladte hai...so dun worry... I and Rashu proudly present-

Holi Special... 

Happy Holi to all!

Stay Hooked!

-Newsletter Team

Credits:

Banners and Avis- Stuti and Shivangi(GlimpZ Creations) and Khushi
Newsletter Banner- Saher di(Saher Designs)

Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
by Tanu

Rishta.com

Thanks to all the hungama caused by Mandys visit, Nidhi is forced to think about the imminent problems in the not so distant future for AshNi, vis a vis her family's reaction to her relationship with Ashu! Alerted by Shyama aunty, Nidhi called her baby and told him point blank that they need to come clean about their relation before her family! A moment later, a confident and suave Hubby, Ashu flashed his dimples and assured Nidhi that all will be well and that he was ready to talk to her family anytime .. anyday!! Nidhi was relieved and shared the news with Shyama! 

Jao Na

A few minutes after assuring Nidhi, Ashu was informed that he has to go to Delhi for surgery on a VIP! Sadly, Ashu had to agree and shared the news of his visit with Nidhi! An upset Nidhi... broke down before Ashu as the duo were on their way to the airport! Ashu asked her to stop crying but Nidhi culdn..! Ashu assured he will be back and back real soon... and wuld come strait to her place from the airport to seek approval of her dad! Nidhi managed to cheer up  a while and then sadly bid a good bye to her baby at the airport! 

Chai Time

Eager to hear her baby's voice.. Nidhi paced around her room and kept keeping alarms to check on Ashu every few hours! When she culdn reach him.. she fumed.. and chided him. .n when she culd.. she missed him loads!! The duo decided to hv 'adrak chai' together the next day morning! But alas, Ashu had to run helter skelter to get a proper tea vendor and the duo finally had tea.. SIMULTANEOUSLY! 

Kab aaoge??? Jism se jaan juda hogi.. kya TAB aaoge?

Finishing up his work fast, Ashu set journey back to meet up Nidhi, but alas it was too late as Baba had invited Rohans parents and the stage for Nihans engagement was set! An oblivious Nidhi got the news from Shyama.. and begged her Hubby to come fast!! As Ashu hurried up... he met with an accident and Nidhi was left anxiously waiting!

by Tanu

😭  ... Amidst all the strife... heartache and agony.. to sum up the Romantic Moment for the past days seems to be a herculean task!   But then.. its AshNi ... OUR AshNi ...why give up probably this Finale opportunity to talk of our Cutipies! πŸ˜­

>> Koi SHAQ πŸ˜‰ --- Oh man πŸ˜  if  Sadda HAQ is trending in the music world, its ... KOI SHAQ thats trending in the minds n hearts of all AshNians! πŸ˜³  All of a sudden Nidhi demanded to meet up her BABY in the middle of the nite.. n that too in the nite suit leaving Ashu a bit confused πŸ˜•, the next day when the 'do dil ek jaan' met, Nidhi asked her baby if he did come.. when n how she wanted him to?? A naughty Saiyan.. flashed his dimples and  told his jaan...  'KOI SHAQ' ?? πŸ˜³

>>Wifey, i hate tears re πŸ˜³ --- As Saiyan set flight to Delhi ..Wifey was upset and kept bahaing her ganga jamuna πŸ˜­ making... Hubby ask... 'What if he has to go for a longer duration?'  A beyond shocked Wifey... reacted instantly n told her jaan... 'Main aapko JAANE hi nahi dungi' ...!! Awww ..magic! β˜ΊοΈ 

...Btw  the Intezar karungi.. the Jaldi Aaunga lines at the airport.. seem so beautifully haunting these days! 

>>Love on CALL πŸ˜‰ --- Yep ..so what.. Hubby was a few cities paar.. Wifey had every right to chide him... tease him... love him... chat him up... from afar πŸ˜³! Every couple of hours.. both Ashu n Nidhi kept calling each other.. and expressing how much they are MISSING each other.. abs ADORABLE! πŸ˜³  who can forget the ... Adrak Wali Chai on PHONE ... or the ... Dhyaan se chalana.. MERI JAAN aapke car mein baithi hai.. πŸ˜ lines!! Beautiful ... simply .. BEAUTIFUL ..!! β€οΈ

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
by Ash

This week we had many beautiful dialogues between Ashutosh & Nidhi but the best 2 scenes were the 2 phone convos between ashni one where both were very happy in love and the other where both were equally tensed.

1st Dialogue of the week
Nidhi :-Aap unse jaake kahiye ki aap unse baat kar rahe hain jinse aap pyaar karte hain.Aap irritate hote hain toh bahut Cute Lagte hain.I wish main is waqt aapko dekh paati.Maine aapka gussa aur pyaar dono dekha hain aur mujhe dono chehre pasand hain

2nd Dialogue of the week
Ashutosh :-Darne ki koi baat nahi hain Nidhi main waha pahuchunga aur sab thik kardunga,main tumhare baba se khud baat karunga,tum chinta mat karo,tum aanso pooncho,main tumhe rota hua nahi dekh sakta.

Happy Holi KTLKians...
-Ash

by Avani and Khushi

Funniest scene of the week is the chai scene between Ashu & Nidhi.

Ashu is away on some patient's visit to Delhi & Nidhi tells him that they both will have morning Chai together & it should be Adrak waali chai.Ashu agrees for the same & wakes up at 7am next morning & orders for adrak waali chai when he comes to know from the waiter that the hotel doesnt have Adrak waali chai. Ashu is surprised to hear this but nontheless suggests the waiter to prepare one as its very simple. The waiter says he doesnt have the permission to cook something which isnt in their menu list & he needs his superior's permission.

A perplexed Ashu then starts searching for a chaiwaala on the streets of Delhi & finally finds one who is happily asleep.Ashu wakes him up with great difficulty and the chaiwala is amused to see Ashu's desperation for a chai. 

Ashu further says he wants Adrak chai only whereby the chaiwala says he hasnt stock of adrak but maybe a small piece of it. Ashu then starts searching the stall for Adrak & finally finds a piece of adrak & there's a delight on his face. Chaiwaala looks at him in amuse & prepares adrak chai for Ashu. Finally with Adrak chai in hand Ashu calls up Nidhi & both have Adrak chai.

The entire scene was very funny and MB as Ashu was a delight to watch.

by Avani and Khushi

Ready to throw the joota's?? Throw them at Nidhi! Recall the blame she put on Rohan and then start throwing. That will have to be the stupiedest scene of the week. I mean what was she thinking? πŸ˜³ Rohan was always there to help her whenever she needed and now she blames him for his parents not agreeing and thinks he is jealous of her and Ashu? πŸ˜² That was so silly! Think this: If someone wanted to have you all for them self, then they wouldn't help you get your love and then steal in and break your heart. Right? I don't know much about love but yeah. I do think this would be the right logic. πŸ˜† Anyway, at least she said sorry later on. But once done is done. Actions can't be taken back. Agreed? So now decide whether to throw chappal at her or show sympathy for her.. πŸ˜³

Khushi.

by Khushi and Avani

Hey guys! Khushi here to bring you the Best Scene of the week. So how many of you liked the week? It was sad no? Especially Friday's episode I think... But where there is love, there is pain. So no surprises. Anyways, I know you all don't want to listen to me and want to know the best scene. 

Well, that'll have to be the part when both lovers were concerned for each other. It was a heart touching scene! πŸ˜³ Dear Ashu was eager to get to Nidhi and we (me and Avani di) found that very cute and the best scene of the week. The way both were ready to help each other out and get to each other ASAP has to be the best. Any contradictions? πŸ˜³ I hope not... πŸ˜›

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
happy holi !!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Ash

This week's Fashion Icon was Dr. Nidhi Verma.She always looks fabulous in Kurtis be it yellow or red color but she looked all the more stunning in the Red saree during the party with a light makeup & a beautiful necklace.

Here's a look at our Fashion Diva:

by Ash

There were no fashion disasters last week. Because... it was mostly occupied by our diva... Dr. Nidhi Verma.

Cheers,
Ash.

by Prerna

Object Of The week according to me is the "Alarm Clock " with which our Dr.Nidhi was busy for quite a long time.The bechara alarm clock had to listen a short and sweet lecture from nidhi regarding time accompanied with hopeful stares from nidhi and rohan too untill Dr. Ashutosh's phone call arrived.On the whole the clock managed to gain attention from Nidhi and us viewers too.
The Snaps say it all...

bairaagix thumbnail

Holi Hai...!! 

Happy Holi to all my KTLK Forumwaasiyon!

I am back with the

Siggy of the Week
by Shivangi

This time... we had some awesome creations... but according to me... the best siggy of the week is the one which won the "Humko Pyaar Hua-Siggy Contest" and also rocked the Creations Gallery and...it has to be

by sameelasanraj winning with 26 votes(16 votes from the Contest with 10 likes)

Here's your gift. Feel free to use it this edition-

That's all from my desk

Ciaoo...
ShivangiπŸ˜‰

Picture of the Week
by Avani

The picture signifies the connection and confidence that the sisters share even though they are cousin sisters who have been apart for a long time. What can be a better picture than this to pass the message to the views?

by Khushi

This time... we had our Forum grilling with some awesome creative stuff... and it was hard to choose... this edition... the winners are

FF Lost In Love By LizzieBennett

OS

Mr. & Mrs.Ashutosh By -renu-

Here's your gift... Feel free to use-

Keep Rocking,
KhushiπŸ˜‰

Rashu1505 thumbnail

by Visvapriya

There was just a single NiHan VM this week...πŸ˜ƒ

Here's the Link:

Made by .Shiva.
with 17 likes

Here's your gift... Feel free to use-

Latest Facebook/Twitter Updates
by Visvapriya

Mohnish Bahl leaving the show!
Here are a few twitter and FB Updates regarding this!

Facebook
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
Hey everyone, We know u dont want Mohnish Behl to quit the show... since this news has spread, the channel reveived alot of negative comments about it. The Director/Producer Rajan Shahi is currently talking for another solution than replacing Mohnish.. Maybe KTLK will go for a break and resume the show when Mohnish is better again.. Sorry!
MB
I wasn't exactly ecstatic my self that I left the show...There was a lot of thought and discussion before any such decision. Its a matter of choices available and you take the one that you think is the best. whether it actually is the best choice is only revealed later...lets see how that later is for me.
Hi,

Well, unfortunately obviously not the news we all wanted to read...

Yes, I have made an exit from KTLK on account of temporary health reasons.

KTLK has and always will be special to me as will Dr. Ashutosh and I request that you'll continue to support the show in future. Do remember, a show comprises of a team and is never the efforts of a single person. Hence I am quite certain KTLK will continue to be a 'show with a difference'.

I wanted to share this with you'll earlier, however, I felt it was Sony's prerogative to officially make the announcement and as the same has now been announced on tellychakkar as well as on twittter, I am also confirming the same.

Thank you so much for all your love, support, suggestions etc. throughout my presence on the show and I will continue to post as and when possible to keep in touch with you'll.

Love...Mohnish😭

by Khushi

The post of the week will have to be two. Each one related to the show's offscreen mishap and the sadness in the show itself individually. 

And

Here's your gift-

by Prerna

Article of the week is the article posted by Tanu Di ,here is the link. https://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/mohnish-will-be-back-sony-949 with maximum votes i.e (2700) including views and comments this week.

Here's your gift-

Ciaoo.
Prerna

bairaagix thumbnail

by Rashmi

by Rashmi

hmm see this is active non sticky by tanu me tera intezar karungi it has got 33 likes

Rashu1505 thumbnail
hello peeps look i am back with my taza forum ki khabar πŸ˜›1st of all happy holi to u all...hope u all enjoy this festival...and ya put lots of colours on ur frnds πŸ˜›so here i go...

Grill the 13th MOTW

GOTW for 5th March

And the much awaited ^*Humko Pyaar Hua-Siggy Contest*^ RESULTS! announced go and congratulate the winners guys 
oops guys sorry this topic is locked now u cant wish the winners...

Cameraman ke saath... Reporter Rashu

Signs Off!

bairaagix thumbnail
Yay!!! me first! will edit soon!

Awesome! Congratulations for Edition#3!
Happy Holi KTLKians...!πŸ˜›
Hope you enjoy our work!πŸ˜ƒ

@Tanu di: awesome awesome stuff...love reading it!
@Ash: aww... di! my back-up! you really really are great!!! amazing...!πŸ˜›
@Avani di: beautiful selections!πŸ˜ƒ
@khushi: aweyy!! thanks for the banner! muah to you!❀️
@Prerna: beautiful selections...πŸ˜‰
@Visva: thanks yr!πŸ˜ƒ
@Rashu: πŸ€— beautiful!!! 

Armu4eva thumbnail
Firstly... wishing a very very ...Happy Holi to the NL team..!!

Brilliant stuff NL team.. πŸ‘

Loved the sections.. (still reading)!