Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update March 4

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since no one is updating the episode ,i am trying to give short notes on it.

The show starts with  Vrischik entering with scaring horns like a giant gorilla structure...he moves towards sati mata...she stumbles there..without a single move...

There comes our rescuer Mahadev...both Vrischikasur and Mahadev does a flying game ...over one another...they played with back ground of KArpura gauram...here and there after a great blow asura got down and with the help of his Trisul MAhadev finishes him.
I think mahadev is the forefather for lord krishna he always impress gopies whenever a demon dies in his hands...πŸ˜‰ poor mahadev sati is dakshini she knows her  father is the most fearful demon in three worlds and soon going to change his "face do "(like hair do here face do) to goat head...so has no fear and not impressed by shiv 's notorious stunt with Vrischikasur... 
Like all mytho films the asura dead body flies as ashes ...and got disappeared.
MAhadev turned to Sati and said i am not here to stop u from ur Visarjan ...
sati cuts off him by saying" u have no adikar over me to do that"(shiv face shows pale nature)
she keep on going that Shiv means nothing to her and she knows thats 
she is made of five elements and called as dakshini..!(the great ego elements )
she also said "u live in graveyard  and she has no business with him"πŸ˜† (how can u ,when ur father working four shifts to send people there with out delay)

Then she continue her march fast towards River Saraswathi...
Here comes Nandhi who is behind some hide out and heard every words of sati...
Nandi pleads shivji to stop her from doing shiv...ling visarjan...
he said that Mata Sati is too distress due to shiv's continues rejection...
After seeing his masters stillness he himself runs behind sati and prays to her in all language to stop the nonsense ...

NAndhi 😭tells her drowning a shiv ling  is not a right act from her side being his ardangi.
But dakshini is dakshini hoon .she bluntly handed over the  shiv ling to Nandhi...by saying that she had eradicated shiv name forever from her life and went away...
There Screen freezes...

Precap : prasuti asking sati about the scar in her hand ..."Have shiv touched u ?tell me sati tell me?"

so many views but no replies...😳  sorry for any grammatical and typo errors 

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry everyone, Srushti's net was giving her problems, she told me to update this epi late last night but me lazy, saw it just sometimes back.
Thanks Vanadhi for WU.😊
This was a wonderful epi. with Vrischik dead. The fight was a change from normal mytho fights where fire arms clash & the demondied in the end. Sati's surakha Kavach is Shivji himself, he saved her & Nandi stopped her from immersing the Shivling explaining the eaternal meaning of Shiva, at the time of Pralaya,every thig else ends excep Shivji. If he is present all the time then how can he be immersed.
If Vishnuji & Brhmaji's worshiping human Sati, can remove Shivji's curse, then why efforts are not made by them to uplift her mental & spiriual status?
vanadhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Sorry everyone, Srushti's net was giving her problems, she told me to update this epi late last night but me lazy, saw it just sometimes back.

Thanks Vanadhi for WU.😊
This was a wonderful epi. with Vrischik dead. The fight was a change from normal mytho fights where fire arms clash & the demondied in the end. Sati's surakha Kavach is Shivji himself, he saved her & Nandi stopped her from immersing the Shivling explaining the eaternal meaning of Shiva, at the time of Pralaya,every thig else ends excep Shivji. If he is present all the time then how can he be immersed.
If Vishnuji & Brhmaji's worshiping human Sati, can remove Shivji's curse, then why efforts are not made by them to uplift her mental & spiriual status?

Thank you minakshi ...for your appreciation...really srushti having network plea ...then  mahadev might heard this thats why my tubelight brain quoted the idea of update ting this epi 

yes thank you for elaborating the Nandi's words ...πŸ˜› 
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU its perfect...Nandi is awesome
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was one sweet & cute & perfect update yaar.πŸ€—.thank you..I was feeling restless ki kaun update karega..because last night was classic epi & moment between our SHIV & SATI..yaar MOHIT & MOUNI ..seriously..make me go into a frenzy of passion & love GOSH..!!

By the way loved it when NANDI said.."you both love each other so much ..that is getting over flown in the form of anger & no on ecan love eaach other like how you two do .." GOSH..My heart skipped a beat even when I listened to that dialouge na..SOOO TRUE..The love I see in their eyes (SHIV & SATI) for each other na..Grrr.. a chill runs down my spine..!!☺️😍
vanadhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

That was one sweet & cute & perfect update yaar.πŸ€—.thank you..I was feeling restless ki kaun update karega..because last night was classic epi & moment between our SHIV & SATI..yaar MOHIT & MOUNI ..seriously..make me go into a frenzy of passion & love GOSH..!!

By the way loved it when NANDI said.."you both love each other so much ..that is getting over flown in the form of anger & no on ecan love eaach other like how you two do .." GOSH..My heart skipped a beat even when I listened to that dialouge na..SOOO TRUE..The love I see in their eyes (SHIV & SATI) for each other na..Grrr.. a chill runs down my spine..!!☺️😍

ya me too cant stop searching for written update... so i have  tried my self to pen down...sorry for any silly mistake...its my first update i never did it for any other show before...thank you ...

Nandhi is mind blowing now a days when i reach a shiv temple, i will give a special bow to him .he is so sweet...πŸ˜†
Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

ya me too cant stop searching for written update... so i have  tried my self to pen down...sorry for any silly mistake...its my first update i never did it for any other show before...thank you ...

Nandhi is mind blowing now a days when i reach a shiv temple, i will give a special bow to him .he is so sweet...πŸ˜†

Awww..that is cute πŸ˜†..yeah..me always loved NANDI.( I loveee cattlesince I had in my house in childhood) & .now toh ..I feel Nandi is just like me..completely surrenderng type of a person..!!
patakha-guddi thumbnail
thnx yaar
loved the epi
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Vrischik scaring Sati
vanadhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Vrischik scaring Sati

ya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its looks alike... minakshi but i cant spot any eyes and nose of him πŸ˜• only fearful horns and big fat mouthπŸ˜†