Cast members names from Ilavarasi

sharlenemalcolm thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, my name is Sharlene, ive been trying to surf all around the Net for the cast members names for the tv serial Ilavarasi, but all in vain :( Could you help me by writing what their names are, with the role they play in ilavarasi?? PeaCe!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heyyy yaa even i want  knw wats te character of te one ho s playing te role of AC shanmugam...plsss i m hisss bigg fan...could u telll his name???plsss
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey welcome to our forum...Pl give me a couple of days I will give you the star cast names...( If I caan only...no hard promises...) but Let me try to get it okay vaa?

Originally posted by: ananya93

heyyy yaa even i want  knw wats te character of te one ho s playing te role of AC shanmugam...plsss i m hisss bigg fan...could u telll his name???plsss

Yeah I looked for all their names, but couldnt find, but i think soon there'll be an answer :)

Originally posted by: atina

hey welcome to our forum...Pl give me a couple of days I will give you the star cast names...( If I caan only...no hard promises...) but Let me try to get it okay vaa?

Aitezz I'll wait... thankzz so much :D
ananya93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharlenemalcolm

Yeah I looked for all their names, but couldnt find, but i think soon there'll be an answer :)

thxxx a lottt dear...plss try ur besttt

Originally posted by: ananya93

thxxx a lottt dear...plss try ur besttt
[/Yeah aitezz, im searching so far, but i guess the best way possible is by reading the names in the intro song of the show, I think maybe the name would be in it... but i dunno... just saying...

ananya93 thumbnail
hmmm yaa bt te thing his nwadays dey r nt showing te song and even if dey show der r many names soo nt even able 2 guesss dearr