Thendral Monday Update-05/03/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—

8-9 mins of GW polambals๐Ÿ˜•. Anyways enjoyed seeing both the sons totally ignoring her. Lav has decided to take care of GW till the end... lol.. First go work somewhere.. appo thaan will get money to take care and eat๐Ÿคข. Even if Nithesh sees Lav working somewhere, he should totally ignore her rather than feeling pity. Good Sudha made her shut up for quiet a while๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This GW will never change. Still justifying her dirty works along with Charu๐Ÿคฌ.

Anand... Rofl... soon going to get thrashed by all these people๐Ÿ˜†. Wish AP was there when he spoke. Good they did not drag much in his scenes.

Awww... Paati is no more. Good atleast they did not replace anybody in that character. Looks like they shot Thulz praying scene lately and just added to the start of the episode. But very touching dialogs from T.

Woww... new house looks nice. Thulz looked so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. Hope both TA/T are happy in this house.
WOW absolutely enjoyed today's episode. Well deserved aapu for the two ๐Ÿคฌcreatures. I skipped Anand's mokkai. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sudha as usual rocked. I loved the way she made SQ shut her mouth.๐Ÿ‘ GW and Lav wants Nitheesh's parents to keep him thani kuduthanam even if he is only son to them. (Nothing wrong in desiring to have a nuclear family after marriage, but she has no bloody right to preach her brothers/SIL they are wrong.) Sudha should have highlighted their double standards. She missed a golden opportunity. GW has absolutely no VMSS. ๐Ÿ˜ก Sudha's remark "Illadhavangalukku kodutha punniyamavathu kidaikkum" was bang on ! They need to be taught lesson and this is the only way. Veetlendhu elathayyum thudachu eduthu kittu poganum. Look at the way GW behaves first she shamelessly begged Puvi, when she came to know her tactics will not work anymore with them she is cursing them. What a cheap creature ! ๐Ÿ˜ก Nallavanga kodukra saabam dhaan palikkum. They don't have to worry about it.

T looked very pretty in the silk saree. aww so no paati for the paal kaatchra scene as expected. =( But glad no replacement. Also glad that the last epi Paati shot was not a sad epi. ๐Ÿ˜Š She was smiling through out.
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dear Bhaghi!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

They closed paati's track...that too in a simple and good way.

GW๐Ÿ˜ก...this lady is just too much...she and her urupadaatha logic
....when her kids were little she forgave everything they did aam and asking them to forgive her too๐Ÿ˜ก...how dare this lady compare that with her broker job๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ...what this lady thinking...seriously๐Ÿ˜ฒ...whose ear la flower suthing...Lav the power woman is above her mommy...i will be with u life long aam yet again๐Ÿคข...i bet madame is going to tell her mommy a big byebye soon when she realizes that her life came to this state because of her mommy...appo i want to see GW oda face.

I need to watch some strong woman/power woman movies...so that i could kill this Anand๐Ÿ˜ญ...who asked for him...etho at-least its better his nonsense came on Monday's episode...in-between this week na i might be more irritating..

T looks so pretty in saari...house looks good too.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and colourful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Loved and Hated today episode๐Ÿ˜†

Loved list:
1) Tribute to Paati was good. We will miss Paati very much๐Ÿ˜ญ Good that they didnt replaced her role, as none can justify our Thendral Paati๐Ÿค— We love you Paati๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2) T&T moving to new house๐Ÿ˜ƒ House looks good. But sad that there is only one women. Why Thuls didnt called Shyamala or her friends? But anyways good. Why is Thuls standing thaniya? Hmm, TA looks sad๐Ÿ˜† Thuls looks sad too, maybe becoz of Paati pola๐Ÿ˜•
3) Brothers moving from house was awesome๐Ÿ‘

Hated list:
1) Gw and Lav oda nonsense dialogs. No VMSS๐Ÿ˜ก Asking them to stay there and same they saabam vittufying, shebba mudilaaa
2) Anand mokkai thaangala๐Ÿฅฑ His scene was longer than T&Ts๐Ÿคข

Waiting for tomorrow T&T continuation๐Ÿ˜
Thanks TTFan for the super duper updates today!!

A bit slow of a start this week...but promo looked promising...

Aww...Tulasi praying to Paati was nice.

So Sudha and Puvi are off elsewhere too...now GW and SQ all alone in that house.

Lol...seeing GW beg Tamil to come back with Tulasi was funny...does she really think Tamil would come back in that house with his wife.

Let's see how SQ takes care of her darling mother now.

Anand's scene was way too long!!  Omg...I thought that scene would go all the way to the end...he can be a good police now but his scenes need to have more meaning.

Aww...TT were looking great...so finally they are at their new house.  

I was missing Tulasi's friends and siblings...atleast no Charu this time!

Was it just me or is Tulasi avoiding Tamil?...Something never felt right here. 
Thanks baghi dear for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...a balanced episode...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hmm...seems they ended pati's track...i liked the idea rather than bringing someone into the picture...Sigh, felt so sad and the words were so true and the scene was so heavy to take it...๐Ÿ˜”
We are going to miss her and her sweet smile...sigh

Anand part was okie...good it ended today itself...hope it does not come anyother day again...please..๐Ÿ˜•...

ROFL, this GW -
Approach one - U stay here i will stay in one corner to PA...
Approach Two - U bring ur wife and stay here I will stay in one corner to TA...
TA/PA - We both are leaving together, why shd u stay in corners, take the whole house and enjoy...๐Ÿ˜›...Rat a enna corner la live panna...๐Ÿคข..
Moral of the scene - "Unity in Diversity" from PA/TA brothers...๐Ÿ˜›
Sudha was super to lav...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...A very good question from her - rather than looking at her own life, supporting mom for her ๐Ÿคฌ broker job...
This GW cracked me up when she said, i forgave u both for the mistakes they did when they were kids...๐Ÿคฃ...avanga sonna corner la irukara wall la thaan muttikannum for her comparison...๐Ÿคช
TA/PA should has asked, did they tried selling her as a mother to someother kid for the sake of fun nu...๐Ÿคข...

Last part was awww...very nice...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
OMG gorgeous Thulz after a longgg time...the colour of the saree is enough for me to melt...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Aww blue...it suited her so well...and she looked so perfect and pretty..๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ...and the way she was carrying the costume was too good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Awww TA wants to talk to T, who does not even look at her face...wonder what...๐Ÿ˜•...prob they bring pati topic and that she is sad...or convinced only for the sake and ofc her wounds are quiet deep, though she agreed to move, she cannot completely come off the tortues i guess...๐Ÿ˜•
Lets see what TA has to say to her and what is going to be her reply..๐Ÿ˜•...Uh Oh!!...Finally Vjayam is going to get one urupadiyana episode on tuesday...๐Ÿ˜ณ...hope its too good for her that she alw got only useless ones...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for that nice and detailed update..
the start itself quite nostalgic.
Was thinking the old GW wud have done today's scene better, managing to express her sentis more effectively but this GW makes it very easy to be hated and her sents evoke no emotion..Sudha's lines good as usual and when in her elements, her lashings at gw can be quite a treat..it is so nice to see TA supporting puvi..def this one is a positive in the pei track and wud def like some positive interactions here...
lave seems to be holding some file in her hand, her medical file?even when gw talks to sudha like this lav cannot compare her mil's attitude and see the diff..she def needs to learn the hard way and the way gw spoke today, wish nitish's mom tells her the same that she has arranged a marriage with a richer girl, richer in qualities so that nitish can be happy
anand..really felt sorry forhim today..he does seem to be sincerely following shyamala's advice..but he needs to learn a lesson or two..liked the way when anand talking about sincerity to the rest, what was glittering was the ring and gold watch on his hand, both complimentary...that said a lot...if anand were not to have his in-laws financial support, then his talk wud hv bn more meaningful..

and the milk boiling..so many memories this scene evoked and with all elements, the diff bet the earlier and this one--cud be well-felt..first and foremost the missing frnds, d, k, and of course the rest..earlier the innocent happiness in TT's face and this time a more sober milk boiling scene...in tune with the current scenario...TA's look of confusion as to why T still ignoring him -well-shown...T must be also thinking that we went thru the same earlier with so much expectations and see what happened?
waiting for tmrw...

Thanks for a beautiful update and nice comments Bhaghi.

Though it was sad still I liked the way they how they ended Paati's track by showing Paati's picture and Tulasi praying to Paati. Also felt happy that there is no replacement for Paati. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good to see GW running to Puvi and TA, begging them to take care of her. Good punishment for GW and SQ.  When she went to TA and said..I will stay in one corner of your house, liked the way how TA asked her "Why? To create more problems in my life?" hmmm TA is very alert now.๐Ÿ˜†

So now MM takes the role of Paati too. Tulasi was looking so pretty and it was nice to see TA longing for a smile from Tulasi.๐Ÿ˜†

Good that Tulasi  is staying quiet and TA looking puzzled. Tulasi definetely needs answers to lot of questions and waiting to see how TA convinces Tulasi...Cant wait for tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by vjayam

and the milk boiling..so many memories this scene evoked and with all elements, the diff bet the earlier and this one--cud be well-felt..first and foremost the missing frnds, d, k, and of course the rest..earlier the innocent happiness in TT's face and this time a more sober milk boiling scene...in tune with the current scenario...TA's look of confusion as to why T still ignoring him -well-shown...T must be also thinking that we went thru the same earlier with so much expectations and see what happened?
waiting for tmrw...

A common element...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...that time TA had a bandage in the house warming function...this time its Jospeh...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...For both -Courtesy - Charu family...๐Ÿ˜›...
TA took over VR the same day...
T is going to take Bhu this time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

@Tanu - why watch power woman movies...get tips from gunthy...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰...her Toothbrush lady never cries nu she told me...๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜›