Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 5/3 Done! Priya Confessed! ball in Ram's court

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
All Sakshi fans out there... this WU is useless... No words can capture the performance she gave 2day! you HAVE to watch it...
Breath a sigh of relief BALHins...  Its confession! (Though still Half!!!)
Start drooling about Holi dhamaka...  Oh and Zuby is busy! u'll have to bear with me... sorry...

Episode starts with Evil Trio playing chess and disccussing what Nuts is upto! Nih says, she is sure Nuts has planned some 'chal' and she will help her win.

Its morning!
Ram and vikram wake up in car and go back home...
Ram thinks, he was out for whole night, and still priya did not bother to call him. He feels it was good that he did not propose her and made a fool of himself!
Here Priya has not slept for whole night. But she is still listening to Neha..😡 As she hears Ram entering into room she pretends to be asleep on couch! seeing Priya asleep ram's worst fear is confirmed, that priya wasn't bothered at all! 
At first both try to pretend how great their night was. Priya says she slept so well. And ram says he enjoyed party. Ram says he was feeling like a bachelor and missing those days.
Priya retorts he can stay out of room every night, atlest she won't have to bear his snores.. Atleast uski ek irritation toh kam ho jayegi..
Ram vents his anger. He says 'meri har cheej tumhe irritate karti hai, tum kehti nahi ho, par tumhamri harkato se pata chal jata hai ki tumhare dil me kya hai...'
Priya: 'kash aap samaz paate sach me mere man me kya chal raha hai'

Ram is angry, he say 'yes, according to you, I'm an emotionless fool. Whatever i did for you when you were ill was just out of concern and nothing else. there were no feelings, It was just a responsibility...'

Priya retorts she never expected him to get emotionally attached to her...

Ram  is very sad on hearing this. being hurt, He says he had started having feeling for her, but now he knows it was just his responsibility and he is happy to that Priya doesn't expect any emotional attachment.

Ram says if we don't expect anything from each other why should we stay in same room? Priya says exactly my point, and takes a dress from cupboard and starts to go to guestroom. Ram says he'll go as this is not his room, priya changed his room. Priya promises she'll change his room back in 2 days. and leaves..
Ram stops her, and asks if she needs Ronit's no.. and he goes ranting about Ronit. (guess, every1 knws what he said! neende udayi thi😡)

Priya pushes him away. Ram knows extent of his words, and his face shows remorse.
But Priya knows Ram why Ram was jealous (there u go priya! she din go for words, but for emotions!)

(ok... I'm putting highlights of the convo/speech!)
P : 'kyu taklif ho rahi hai? ki biwi kisi aur admi ki tarif kar rahi hai? 
tab taklif kyu nahi hui jab apnae apne biwi ko aadhi rat me party se akele aane diya'

Ram says he felt very bad when she was talking to ronit about fitness. If She doesn't care for him, why should he?

(And after that Its Mrs Kapoor Urf Zansi ki rani in full form... Jo zada hai usne Mr. Kapoor ko!)
'muze parwah nahi aapki? kya lagata hai aapko, mai ghode bechke so rahi thi? let me tell you Mr. Kapoor, maine ek pal ke liye bhi palke nahi zapki. I was hoping ki aap phone karke puchhenge ki tum thik ho na priya? thik se pahuch gayi na Priya?
I was waiting for you, I was worried for you..
Aur kya lagata hai aapko, mai party me kisi aur ko notice kar rahi thi? agar aap chahe toh aap party me har pal kya kar rahe the, iska hisab de sakti hu.. 

aapko kya lagata hai mai aisi waisi ladki hu? aapki problem yeh hai ki aapko jo dikhayi deta hai wahi sach lagata hai.. aapko mai couch pe leti thi ye dekhayi diya, par ye nahi dikha ki maine kapde bhi change nahi kiye, aapko room ka badala coulur dikha, par ham dono ki tasveer nahi dikhi.. aapko meri tedhi bindi najar aati hai par meri aankhe kya kehana chahti hai wo najar nahi aata.. apko mera Ronit ke sath flirt karna dikhta hai, lekin aapko ye nahi samaz ata ki muze uski nahi, aapki attension chahiye thi..'

aur aap kahte hai ki mai kis aur ko notice kar rahi thi

meri aankho me, bato me, saaso me, mere khayalo me agar koi hai toh sirf aap hai'

Priya tells every liitle thing she noticed about him... Its so touchy!

Priya says she is so mad that she even loves his snores and sweat!

'aapka dil gusse mai kaise dhadkta hai, aur excitement mai kaise dhadkata hai iska farak mai janati hu...'

'jab aap mere liye flight cancel karte hai na, I feel like a queen!'

and She says, those 6 days(BC scare time) was most beautiful days of her life, as she felt that, finally, she belonged to him.
But she went on, how she was wrong, she had expected that someday Ram will say that Priya is indeed part of his life. But she was a fool that she expected this from 'The Ram Kapoor', the businessman.

Priya says his big fat male ego is not letting him say what he wants to say. He fears rejection.
She says they were fools that they were playing games for confession...

(Hold on you breath... here comes the moment we lost our sleep for, 
Sakshi is looking completely mad at this point.)

'muze nahi dar lagata, na rejection ka, na majak ka, aap muzse pehale sunana chahte hai? will that satisfy your ego? ok Fine... jo aap sunana chahate hai mai bolati hu...

I love you... And I really really do!

Episode ends as Priya colapses and breaks down with her head on Ram's chest!

Precap : Ram is sad about what he did and Priya had to confess this way.. he tells Vikram, on phone, 'I messed  it up. I should not have listened to you.' Vik says that he'll come der. But Ram says let me handle it... 
yay now we'll see our Golu manaofying his wife! we had passionate confession, looks like we'll get romantic one too! And wonder what will happen in fashion show? might be tom!
Party time!🥳(me with tears!!)

And Actually Ram is equally brilllant! He has less dialouge 2day... but expressions! Superb!!

Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you So much Priya_Fan!  What a delight :)!  Brought tears of happiness to my eyes just reading it :)! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Lovely update and thanks for doing the detailed one too this quickly!
Edited by jayashs - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks. Eagerly waiting for your full update.

I didn't watch the show, as that would be too much at work, but I was listening to it and it was so powerful. Can't wait to see the show, and watch Sakshi's performance.

Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Priyafan, It was indeed such an emotional episode, Gosh I had tears in my eyes, superb acting by Sakshi, She was rocking today and yes Ram too. Precap was heart touching, also the way she said I love you, just amazing, so beautiful. Cvs did not disappoint us, this was needed, I really did not want any typical confession, this was so apt to their relation, just too good, A true confession of a wife who is madly ,deeply in love with her hubby. just awesome, Ram was speechless. and yes sakshi is the best actress, noone comes close to her. 
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am speechless .
Oh! saakshi, You are real queen in Television.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
was does she say after 'I love you'??..

couldn't catch that..
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. You are awesome.

I will soon going to watch the episode because i know Sakshi has done tremendous job. She is one actress who i admire. She really brings the character into life. Her confession must be so powersull.
Powerback confession.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

was does she say after 'I love you'??..

couldn't catch that..

bhavni, she says " I love you" I really really do.. Gosh that was so heart touching. 😭 I am sure Ram felt it too.. He really has to work hard to tell her how much he loves her, he really messed it up.. Poor Ram, I feel for him.
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm done guyz! I know I was not able to do any justice to this superb episode...
What a episode! Lets see now what Ram will do!

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am actually so elated hat afer watching 4 repeats of the episode i am now listening to the repeats of main na bhoolunga. for this song i relate only to RAYA