•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Tani's shaadi is broke and the bro blames Mona but Papa doesn't hear or it. Apparently the boy's father is a big distibutor in their business.

Anushka makes Pradeep the senior manager. He's taken aback and remembers the time he lied to Mona. He's surprised seeing his big office and the view. Again he thinks about Mona again. Anushka bought him a book he had during his college years. Then he looks at the chair and is just taking it in. He thanks Anushka but she says he deserved it so don't thank her. "ab tum mere ek kadam aur kareeb aa gaye ho";;; her cabin is next door. She can see him through a window. She asks him to call her by her name, not ma'am but he says no. As she leaves, he thinks of Mona. He takes pictures of his office and sends them to Mona. She's a creep; looking a him through her window and is scheming to get to him... 

Taani's dad apologizes to Chawla Saab. Chawla doesn't want to be friendly but his son [Madhav] is like its cool and they'll come for dinner. Taani's dad is happy but he tells them to keep Taani away! 

Pradeep asks for a leave for Mo:na's cousin's wedding. After that he wants to take them to Minali. Anushka is not happy but signs the application anyways. She gets a call and seems happy. (I guess she's going to Minali). 

A: Tum kismat mein yakeen karte ho?

P: Yes. Kyun?

A: Mujhe bhi hone laga hai

Mona-saas: 

Mona is sad for lying but saas says don't worry (she got a fake sika)

Pradeep is yelling at Mona as he saw her at he fake jewel shop. He tells her to make something gold. 

Something about bittu and the fake coin;  I didn't see it last week so I have no idea whats going on.

Pradeep gets something in the mail. Office sent 5 plane tickets. He tells her about the promotion. She's so excited!!!!Mom is very proud of him too. Mona tells Pammi and lets her know about the plane tickets. Its a funny scene about airplane and food. They're at the airport and he is thankful to anushka ma'am. Mona's bag is opened and food is out. There is also an issue with the Gold coin and she's afraid Pradeep will find it's fake. 

Precap: Its dark and Pradeep is being romantic with Mona but you see its Anushka.

Thanks for the update Brainy!!!

so its Anushka in the precap??? i didn't see the full precap 

ee ladki peeche nahin chodne waali hai Pradeep ka ðŸ˜¡ god don't know what's going to happen 2moro ðŸ˜’
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update,
Anuska's words are so twisted, Pradeep understand everything still tries to act bewakoof or he is naive that Anushka is taking advantage of the way he is climbing up the ladder of success due to her and later the thunder will strike Pradeep and what he is doing to his family

The precap is another shocker for Pradeep
Mona should just land when Anushka is in Pradeeps arms Baas she will be for a shock just like she I am sure observed when Anushka tries to button Pradeep's shirt at his place

Beware Anushka  you are playing cards But Mona is coping every move of urs ans she will throw the  bomb on you when needed

hey 

thnk you so much for the written update

i missed the last part 

anushka day by day is goin really cheap

she knowingly doing it 

and now ðŸ˜² she has js crossed the limits d lust can b clearly seen inher eyes

and even pradeep is lusted for the position d way he was lookin at d nameplate of his statin senior manager n al😡

bt i guess stil pradeep can stop himself from getting trapped in anushka's jaal 

cos whenever he sees something he always thinks of mona 

dat means js cos of his dreamsake he must b bearin anushka's weirdo behaviour 

but he should also think bout his wife and 3 ðŸ˜† luvin kids though one is missin ðŸ˜†

thnx once again for the written update