Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU 5thMar'12:SiNal's feeling 4 each other!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_maity thumbnail
thank you for mind-blowing   episode's wu

lovely epi
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4  updt. nice sinalicious epis outside takral's house n on the road, it was nice n hilarious. richa dialogues n scene to takral was hilarious after seeing sinal going hand in hand. today done damage to takral character too. kunal showing BB phone n movie & song  in it  to takral  n takral gave autograph to kunal  🤪😆 it's dumb day for thanal, sinal on professional front n for ehsas day for richa ab sinal pyar n ehsas for us abt manythings(richa as hilarious side etc..)😉totally ehsas day ,lets celebrate  kuch meeta ho jaye 🥳😆 Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
M u finally updt🤗

hayee today was such a Sammy spl ...

aisi kismat kahan humari,
ki deedar-e-yaar hota
Agar main Aur jeeti to
wo bhi tera intezaar hota………..
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whole episode was mmm.
I sooo like this Kunal Chopra⭐️
& Maria i love the Thud emo. I think that can safely be used to explain all the viewers sentiments after the last two episodes😆

Thanks for the update.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maria for a beautiful update as always. Finally you got a sinalicious episode to update. Can't believe today's whole episode only covered few minutes of a day, Sinal's-Thanal drama then Sinal returning home must have been 30 minutes max so how come when Siddhi came to Daddy T's house it was broad day light and when they returned it was well into the night😕.

I am glad that they finally showed a slow paced episode in Paricahy. They always cover so much in a day that sometimes I wish they slowed down a bit, but today it was only 2 scenes that covered the whole episode. It was nice for a change because we got to witness sinal's extended nok-jhok today as usually it's only shown for a minute or two.

Now feels like Parichay is back on track and the TRPs and CM rating both show it.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you. Awesome update.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the awesome WU..

@rani dear...itne sawaal math poocha karo..its Parichay of bloopers why u forget..😆
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome epi,thanks for d ud dear
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update akka😳🤗🤗