Rate Me...

Last Week   Votes (208)

10 Stars
  • Chaska Meter
    (- 18)
  • CM Total Points: 199

About Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

'Devon ke Dev...Mahadev' is the story of Shiva, the most powerful God within the Hindu culture, as a sansarik or householder. The show portrays his journey from a hermit to a house holder. Sati who is the daughter of Daksh, a staunch ... Read more..

Hey guys plz rate the show by hitting the Chaska meter...in the opening page  and commenting in actors page also important...

😳

The show starts with dakshini entering  Prajapati's  mahal...Where they are 

busy in doing Narayan puja...daksh welcoming her by saying "iam waiting for you " . (ya we too for ur goat head "pakrapati" ...)
we are preparing invitation for ur marriage proposal to all kadarv , dev, yaksha etc etc lok...😡
so we need u -to do the first chandan puja for that.
Sati...answered them that she is ready to do that ..and began the rituals.

Revati got tempered by sati's action...
 Daksh is super happy by his dakshini's readiness for every thing he ask...

After their pooja punashkar ended the seen  shifts to prasuti 's room where ...she is singing narayan song suklambharatham ...while revati entering there ...
(MAnu putri ka voice ...first class like her ego) 
prasuti asked revati why she is staying here while her pati has accepted her...for sati's sake...
since sati is ok she has to spend some time with her husband...then only love emerge between...them....(latest invention in manu putri's card)

Revati question's her whether sati is fully happy with her  marriage proposal...

prasuti answer's her that we all know sati went for shiv ling visarjan then whats the problem  now?

Revati answer her that her mother perspective on sati is always in prajapatis
patni's sight...

Atleast for once change her sight from  a Maharani to mother state ...then only she can understand sati's plea over shiv 's issue..(common revati comman we expect more from u😆)
Sati not only drowned shiv ling but uske sath vo unki kushi , echa , bhavishya ke sathi visarjan karega...

sati has Scarified herself for the well sake of our family...
so please save her mother please...

Then prasuti discuss this issue with daksh ...But  he never believes that statement .He said that " what sati is doing is full heartily  done with great wisdom "(?😲) as per the rules of Prajapati Daksh ...for his putries"...
When prasuti asked "what if she is really not happy by Revati's statement."..

For that Daksh answered all ladies always worried without reason..(ladies ok what about goat man ?).
so he ask her to leave the nirahsha .
What if sati is married to shiv ...all she gain is sadness , pain and resembles unluckiness.for others ..

So iam praying to Narayan for sati , to show her a good husband .(oye he is doing underground don job for the union of shiv -sati don't u know poor prajapati😉)

Then they show the room of our heroine sati...
Sati notice  rudraksh in her hand ...and remember's Dadhichi...words about it...
She self talked to herself "there is no meaning for u now" and removed it
She got irritated by sight of mount Kailash through her favorite window .
So she shouts at the dashi's who covered it 

prasuti comes asked sati about her happiness rate in her ongoing marriage proposals...
sati suddendly said" kushi ki bhat mudh kijiye ma peeda hootin hey".

sati said u have already done the preparations as per my answers, then why are u asking too many times  this question ...our  families happiness  is my happiness(kya punch dialouge hey)
so no multitasking  sorry multiasking...😆
then prasuti noticed the mark in sati's hand ...

she scolds sati   for that  "who will marry u utter tho"?

Precap:  daksh hyper tensoned by seeing the trimark in sati 's hand ...
shouting to remove that...sati answering for  that when "she shiv say hirdaikeliye  nikalthiya ".
why cant she remove the mark from her body...?😕show ends with our Hero's Eye opening widely for his ardangi's words...about him...😳

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

iam sorry for any grammatical and typo mistakes ...😳

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for fun update!  Your comments are too good.  I think this will be long week for us all as they are taking our pariksha and pratiksha for seeing Shivji and Sati milaap.  

Story aisi hota hai jaanti hoon lekin...really wanting to see them together once!

Hope it is soon... (plus then Daksh will be goathead prajupati so that will be helpful hai na?)😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..so cute Vanadhi..You are so sweet..this update will help so many..God Bless & it is a superb Update..!! GOD i get irritated with Prasuti more than daksh these days yaar..😡Adn the way she said them to close that window which shows Himalay..awww..she is so getting broken into peices inside is soo touching yaar..!!😭
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ops sorry guys i forgot it was my turn to write the WU seriously how could i eva forget this ughh me😡!!!

Wont repeat it again😳

Thanks Vanadhi for the wonderful WU
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ bhakti2 thank you yaar we hope our hero will do something for his priya  sati!

@Total Romantic ...me too crying yaar sati is too much disturbed by daksh's black mail...and to forgot shivji...

@Killer shark...its ok ..actually i am searching for a wu here from the morning...i don know its ur turn  to update... keeping Srushti's network problem.in mind ... i had posted it for others to read...iam sorry...

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@ Vanadhi thanks for the update,

For everyday updaters are there, check on the 1st pg of the updaters wanted.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

@ bhakti2 thank you yaar we hope our hero will do something for his priya  sati!

@Total Romantic ...me too crying yaar sati is too much disturbed by daksh's black mail...and to forgot shivji...

@Killer shark...its ok ..actually i am searching for a wu here from the morning...i don know its ur turn  to update... keeping Srushti's network problem.in mind ... i had posted it for others to read...iam sorry...

Hey dont be srry..i have to be...hadnt it for u i never would have even ot reminded of my update day😛 Looks like there is an over dose of too many events in da schedule🤢-need to take up time management classes😆

Thanks for updating..no pbs
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vanadhi for the update.😊