Written Update 6th March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
Recap: Vishal warns Sia that he is making Gauti do something illegal and she can either save him or write her exams. Sia is in the exam hall worried. Raghav leaves the examination hall.

Raghav finds Gauti in the library and forcefully brings him to outside the examination hall. He tells Gauti that his sister is worried about him and if he moves from outside the examination hall she will be unable to focus on her exams. He somehow manages to bully Gauti into standing in front of the exam hall with his arms raised for 3 hours!

Sia feels reassured when she sees Gauti there and offers Raghav a smile as a thank you. She focusses on the exam, even as Vishal stares at her, like he has some kind of plan. Arjun and Raghav give Vishal dirty looks

Finally, the exams get done! Everyone is happy and are looking forward to the bonfire party in the evening.

Meanwhile, Arjun confronts Vishal about what he did to Sia and the rest of the school gathers. Vishal is not at all guilty and tries to provoke Arjun by saying that the last time he slapped him it was "unofficial" and this time it will become "official". They also have a heated exchange.

Vishal: Elite ka tarzan mat ban, apne kissi Jane ke liye

Arjun: Agar ek aur word bola na, saara ka saar Vishalpan nikaal doonga.

Raghav asks Saloni to come along with him as Arjun and Vishal are fighting. He goes with his mobile phone playing an ambulance ringtone and mocks Vishal. He tries to make light of the situation with some jokes. Vishal asks Arjun why does he care so much about Sia that he is this angry. The only person who seems to be upset and worries for Vishal is Pooja.

Meanwhile Sia confronts Gauti, which quickly turns into a yelling match between the two. Gauti complains that Sia's friends bully him. And Sia asks him why he is helping Vishal cheat. At first Gauti denies and then he evades. Sia slaps him.

Gauti says: Badi behen hain to badi behen bankar reh. Mummy mat bano.

This leaves Sia shocked and Gauti walks away saying he will never talk to Sia.

Back to the fight, Vishal exits saying that he will take some rest before the evening party. Juno makes an announcement saying that Vishal will be boycotted from the party that evening. Everyone agrees. And Raghav coaxes even Saloni to say that Vishal ought to be boycotted. This seems to upset Vishal (for a second).

Raghav asks Juno if banning Vishal is a bit excessive, but Juno says that he did this so that Sia can enjoy the party. Vishal overhears this and seems to have a new plan. He later tells Bonny that he has something planned to mess with Juno and Sia.

Sia is sitting alone, sad, thinking about her conversation with Gauti. Raghav comes there and offers her a packet of chips as comfort food. Sia smiles and takes it. She asks Raghav why did he do "badtameeze" with Gauti and Raghav says that it is unfair. Some chit-chat between the two happens.

Sia: Mujhe is waqt tumse koyi baat nahi karni hain.

Raghav: Hum baat kahan karte hain, hum to ladte hain.

However, pretty soon the banter turns into an argument with Raghav calling her thankless and Sia blaming him for the fight that she had with Gauti.

Precap: The bonfire party with Arjun strumming his guitar and singing to all, but mostly to Sia. Kahin to milegi, kabhi to milegi, Juno says. O mere yaar, Raghav adds.

nice write up !
bt i hated d last part sia kyun aisa kar rahi hai ???
it seems promising.hope for a great party evening and some sira moments too.thanks a lot for such a nice and hurried update.
awww my vishal 

i was already crying... and then my vishal πŸ˜­
Thanks for the quick update... tomorrow I have to do the update ... I am so excited and tensed too
Originally posted by jamoshi2507

Thanks for the quick update... tomorrow I have to do the update ... I am so excited and tensed too

chill yar... its so much fun to write update... i used to write for thursdays bt due to exams now i dnt...
trust me u get lots n lots of likes πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

chill yar... its so much fun to write update... i used to write for thursdays bt due to exams now i dnt...
trust me u get lots n lots of likes πŸ˜†

u ll get ur thursday wala place after ur exms don wry!

Is it just me or does Sia look really tired and haggard this last couple of episodes. I know there is exam stress, but still.

asmu...πŸ€—Lets continue our discussion here...
roshu u can recognise yamu na??
u both take each other's number n meet at the common junction!