Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 6/3 The Tripund mark

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prasuti asks Sati how did this Tripund mark come on her hand, did Shivji touch you? This is considered a curse in Prajapati Daksh's  society, Who will marry you? Even if someone marries you it will be due to pity, you will not get the status of a wife, it will be only a business because of Prajapati's status.  Sati tells her she did try to remove the mark but it is unremovable.

Daksh is asking Maharshi Bhrigu to find out the best time for Sati's marriage, which will fill her life with happiness. M. Bhrigu is calculating, at that time Prasuti gets Sati in front of Daksh, saying God has left us, we are left with unhappiness. She shows the Tripund mark. Daksh gets furious . Maharshi Bhrigu declares it ashubh. Prasuti says this mark is a curse, an eclipse on her. Daksh  tells Sati, I have loved you the most in this world, but you have pained me the most. He wants to know the story behind the mark. Sati say it was an accident, tells him about how she was attacked by Vritrasur, how Shivji came to save her, while pushing her back to protect her, he had touched her arm, since then this mark is on her arm.

Sati  trys to convinces Daksh she has nothing to do with Shivji now. Prasuti says this mark is unremovable, it has become part of her body. Daksh says there must be a way, I'll  call all the Vaidyas of the world. Prasuti asks him not to do so, just now he has send proposals for Sati's marriage, if this news spreads then no one will marry sati.

M. Bhrigu says it is possible by either removing that part from the body or by burning that area. Prasuti doesn't like this idea. Daksh now turns to Maharshi Kashyap, says when I got you married to Aditi, I have also made you master of all the medicines, don't you have a remedy for this. Maharshi Kashyap says he will try to find out a medicine & leaves from there. Everyone leaves only Sati is left alone.  

At Tarakasur's place he gets the news of Sati  being alive & Vrischik's death. Tarakasur says till today Vrischik has compeleted all the tasks, how did he die without compeleting this one. But I'll send a stronger  Asura this time. He Screams for Kantak, who comes, all over his body iron wire with iron thorns jutting out is tied, that's why he is called Kantak. Tarakasur says now Kantak will get sati's blood & I'll get the news of her death.

Sati is walking on the road, remembering Shivji's words of the one who runs away from his responsibalities is called a cowerd & Daksh's words of Sati has given him the maximum pain are running in her mind. She  sees a fire, rembers Shivji's words of forgeting him for her own benifits, picks up an Iron rod, puts it in fire to heat, picks it up after it has tured red hot  at one end, remembers M. bhrigu's way of removing that mark, says now since you you are not in my heart, then this mark should not be on my body, takes the hot Iron rod near her arms. Shivji at Kailash opens his eyes, gets up, is somewhat shocked at what Sati is going to do.

Precap: Maharshi Bhrigu tells Daksh, no one has accepted the wedding proposal of Sati, they don't want to make Shivji their enemy. Angry Daksh says When will this thorn by the name of Shivji get out of my life? Shivji's reaction is of a mild shock to this. Vishnuji on his Shesh-shaiya, tells Lakshmiji, now it is time for the world to know about Shivji's Leelas.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the episode was blah, but the precap made me smile!!

vishnuji!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yep...it was a filler epi...
but I like how the Cv's highlight the fact that Shiv is aware what going on in the mind off his better half...to bad it's not vice versa...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Minaxi for the update. Seems like another day of pain of course but am so happy seeing new promo that I can manage to put up with this temporary phase:) and of course overall it all just adds to the beauty of their love story.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh the epi felt so so small today yaar..They have to increase it yaar..whole day I will be waiting for these 15 mins & they just fly away..yaar..Awww..But the concern..teh alertness Shiv has for Sati..Kyun na ho..uski Ardhangini jo hai..awww..Cho chweet..Waiting for their meeting tomorrow..but again some harsh words by sati I am sure..But I hope to see some cute TOUCHY moment yaar..😍❀️you know what I mean na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..I am a bit too Besharam & A BIG DESPO when it comes to our SHIV SATI moments so forgive me..πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

the episode was blah, but the precap made me smile!!

vishnuji!! πŸ˜ƒ

Generally the precap is always good except some epi. They make us excited till we see it the next day. Vishnuji is part of the big gamr they are going to play with Daksh. It's like their way of teaching Daksh, you want to go against the destiny, now you see what you get in return.πŸ˜ƒ
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
torture is continuing... Bhrigu looked like Himmler: " it is possible by either removing that part from the body or by burning that area " 
Though it's not strange if we consider who is his boss πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Minakshi thanks fo WU
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

yep...it was a filler epi...

but I like how the Cv's highlight the fact that Shiv is aware what going on in the mind off his better half...to bad it's not vice versa...

It was one more like Sati's efforts of visarjan of the Shivling, where Nandi tryed to convince her Shivji's visarjan is not possible. Now it is possible only if Shivji wants, this mark can be removed. But all these events are making Shivji more & more protective towards her, that's the best part. If Sati was able to read Shivji's mind then the story would have been different, that means she would have realised her powers & would have stopped Daksh from using her. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Thanks so much Minaxi for the update. Seems like another day of pain of course but am so happy seeing new promo that I can manage to put up with this temporary phase:) and of course overall it all just adds to the beauty of their love story.

You are welcome Shruti😊 
That hope of the exciting track does make this epi. worth watching. It also showed Daksh & M.Bhrigu's efforts of changing Sati's destiny will prove useless, when noone accepts the proposal, that means they all consider Shivji above Daksh.