6th Mar,12: WU : Main karun tera INTEZAR :(

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks tanu for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the Detailed Updates...
Kuch toh log kahenge now appropriating its title!
Interesting phase in Nidhi's life.
I like her spirit.
Loving Rohan.

Great update Tanu <3
Thanx for the wonderful update. Now only it will be kuch toh log kahenge in its true sense๐Ÿ˜Š
I think today's high light is Nidhi's true love for Ashu, her faith in him.

I hope PH/Sony/CVs will bring back Ashu in Nidhi's life and could not prove her faith wrong. After all love should always win.

If they are planning to introduce new character by killing Ashu and showing Nidhi falling for new character or new character falling for Nidhi..then nobody can save this show.
I am confused...why they are showing Nidhi alone facing her family for her love relation issues? I means if age-gap love is against the society / family then both Ashu-Nidhi face those issues together.

Why they are never showing Ashu stand by Nidhi to support her and face problems together?

Are they trying to show how only a female facing such issues and handles things? Its complete injustice with Nidhi...they should have kept the promise made by Ashu to be there for her.

Now Ashu is missing...that means few more episodes we will have to see trouble only to Nidhi...her helplessness...her sadness and all that... Why can't they replace new actor directly as Ashu and make him appear on the screen?

Its very painful to see they are stretching the drama for so long.

Edited by muksonline18 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the detailed update Tanu...don't feel as if i missed the episode at all ! :))
Thanks Armu4eva for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork.๐Ÿ‘
I wonder if this is the way to kill Dr. Ashutosh as MB and introduce new actore with new face off...๐Ÿ˜•