Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- March 6, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ...
Lakshmi...u and I......we wrote Coundown right...Charu memories between T and T......athukagave TA repeated the psychol name 8 times...😑...
Psycho would not come nu patha...why why?? TA...unna......
Seriously T should have started her slaps from TA...Atleast should have told him..."Cant u just stop repeating the name again and again "  ...Thulasi sometimes u need to raise ur voice too...when u need to...Always T/T have wrong time......
Aama...Share business...business Share pothum...Life e share aagirukum...🀒...Share business am...experience thru keshav am...T should asked sarcastically "how come u learn only business and not how to cheat people from Keshav" he would have just shut his mouth...😑
Ellathukum C - wanted to thank her -Thulasi shoudl have told..."Shall i ask my dad to book tickets for u and ur mom/sis, so that u all can visit and thank her..."Grr...avana...😑...How dare he talk to his wife about her when he know how hurt she is bcos of her...😑😑

Aww sigh, poor Vr...went to the level of even falling at Principal's feet...so Mohan is again going to messup things...πŸ˜•...
When Shruthi said "wait let me go talk and come" I was like No baby, say "wait let me go get and come...πŸ˜›"...adi aa athu...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...cant wait to see it tmrw...πŸ‘...
If mohan was a really brainy ,...shd have waited till college ends and shd have taken her outside and slapped her...none can question him and Deepa would not have ended up this way...sigh...
Totally wrong timings for everyone...including we viewers......ennamo πŸ˜•

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dear Vjayam!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

TA ku enna aachu😲...Charu Charu nu sentence ku sentence repeatingπŸ˜•...Sir is going to start a business aam as he got free time after bank😲...Poor T, she should just tell him not to talk about psychoπŸ˜•...and i hope TA
doesn't put their house key in mailbox and announce everyone that he is keeping there🀒

Grr so TC is after VR's efforts...poor VR and Poor Deepa...Tomorrow slap for CP.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb and colorful update Vijayam.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I enjoyed tonight's episode even though it featured friends and college part moreπŸ˜‰. I enjoyed seeing TA's reaction and his struggle to understand his wife's behavior and the confusion he is going through. It's quite common in reality also.Thulasi has got an opportunity to demand what she wants... The conversation between T&t was nice.

The scene clearly depicts TA caring understanding nature. But ana this TA...thavalai than vayal kedum ra mathiri' still talking about charu.
Aaral kedu, vaayal kedu
Omg he is so innocent' even I got mad when he kept saying charu'nala'of course thuls will. And moreover something is missing between t&t and they are not agreeing on same things.

If T&t take the necessary steps, making the effort to understand and respect each other's feelings, in upcoming epi's they will be able to live their lives fully. They should be willing to forgive and forget each other's faults and weaknesses. In order to build a healthy relationship, T&t must not always try to get things his or her way. There must be only one path to be taken by both, it might be uneven, bumpy and sometimes difficult, but there is always a "mutual path". This TA'AGAIN bank loana'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘.

Trust, honesty, respect and appreciation should be vital ingredients in a successful marriage and for this 'open, honest communications are important to create an atmosphere where this is possible. Hope they follow'it 'and we viewers wants them to spend a quality time with each other. . Every scene with T&t is pleasure to watch no doubt about that. TA character is so well etched and he is perfect Jodi for thuls..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Coming to deepa's scene it was really sad to see...Varatha rajan'πŸ˜• as he had begged the principal to admit deepa in the college but the present situation will make it even worse coz of Mohan's avasarathanam' If he never slapped CP the problem would have been finished now instead of getting worse. Waiting for the next episode.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update jayashree akka. First two part TT.But not enjoyed much. Anyway kanagu and joseph comedy was nice. I am expecting onething but they are showing something.ennamo ponga pa? I think they are not learned their mistake..thirumba firstla iruntha thagathoda sami? Mr.TA never want to forgot charu pola. Even my bp is raised when he keep on talking abt charu.thulsi ku solva vaenum? She too didnt say anything.. Charu pathi pesathanu solla vaendiyathu thanae? Stupid girl. Feeling very bad for VR. atleast now deepa should understand her dad. Bcz of mohan.problem going to increase now. Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the Awesome update and comments!πŸ€—

TA..Sigh.. He really spoiled the time they both got to talk with each other . No changes in TA even after all these problemsπŸ˜•. He is still a carefree TA. Can't he even see the changes in Thulz face when he is bringing Charu's name. Again Loan to buy all the house hold things. So sick and tired to hear that word. All these TA irresponsibilities are going to fall on Thulz shoulders to change TA..SighπŸ˜•. They need to forget the past and reform themselves using the lesson learnt from the seperationπŸ˜ƒ.

Thulasi Bhuvanaku kodukira slapla, TA will come to senses and will stop talking about Pei🀣🀣. Otherwise he will deserve one from Thulz directlyπŸ˜†.

Aiyooo TA... Share Market business. Learnt the business while working with KP' aam πŸ˜’. Eppo TA you learnt from that dubakoor company... Sigh.. Why Mr.K you have so much kolaveri on the viewersπŸ˜•??

On the other hand, nice to see a more matured Thulz πŸ˜ƒ.

With Deepa getting to join the college again, it is Mohan who is going to make things worser now for Deepa🀒. As Shubba said before, with Mohan fighting with CP for Kalyani, it is going to bring out Mohan/Kalyani relationship to the light. Hope this Padma does not go and show her gutter in Kalyani house🀒.

Wow slapping sessions starting from Wednesday. Still none for the scenes from promo are covered😍.
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful and quick update!
 I could sooo feel T's weariness...and with TAs stupid insensitive comments about Pei, it must be even more unsettling. I think even viewers feel a sense of estrangement between the two of them. It's as if they need other people around in order to feel more at ease with each other. There's also a sense of hopelessness at TA's immaturity. He's being such a kid...instead of assuring T, he seems to be making her very insecure.
It's very unsettling to see such a couple who had such immense and electrifying chemistry end up like this. I really hope he realises before T looses all hope.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update Vijayam.

Argh. TA should stop uttering Pei's name. 😑 He is annoying the heck out of us. What an idiot ! He doesn't even seem to realize T will feel bad. Pei's words have already started to haunt her. Its a bitter truth.

I empathize with D's dad but falling on his feet was bit over. Ivlo kashta pattu he got her suspension cancelled. Ellam going to go waste.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                             Thanks Vjayam for the update.

MM's advice to T&T was right πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› which they should follow and act according to that πŸ˜›πŸ˜› so that there will be no problems between them in future πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› .

It was nice to see TA speaking affectionately to Thulasi after a long time πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š but on the other hand , I felt bad to see our stupid hero still speaking about that psycho πŸ˜” which was not at all nice πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅ .

Moreover it was sad to see Varadarajan cutting a sorry figure in front of the principal because of Deepa πŸ˜”πŸ€” and also went to the extent of falling in the legs of that fellow  to admit his daughter in the college once again πŸ€”πŸ€” which was also accepted by him πŸ˜” but the situation will turn worse as Mohan had come to the college to cause problems for Shruthi πŸ˜΅πŸ˜” as that kutti pissasu had insulted his lover 🀒🀒 which will replicate in Deepa's dismissal from the college πŸ˜”πŸ˜” as shown in the promo πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ . Lets wait and see 😍 .
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update! Much appreciated!!!