prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update..

why is pinky-jeet or raavii reacting like this ?? they must care raashi atleast ðŸ˜•
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Guddie!!

awesome update with tutta futta lappy ðŸ˜† hope it gets better soon ðŸ˜³

really a sad episode!! all the efforts gone in vain; Jeet slapping Rashi; Rashi throwing cake (atleast this one didn't like) but felt bad for her overall. Jeet must not have slapped her at all. she is growing he must know that and would have told her slowly if not in angry tone but slapping ðŸ˜² 

its like a confused episode of who is correct or who is at fault. it would have been better if Bebe won't spoke. i know she is elder to all but still. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks SBS and Swetha ! 😆

I know.. I can see people supporting Raavi now for Rashi misbehaved in the party.. But I can not forget the root cause of her behavior.. Until unless JP work on that and eliminate the reason, Rashi will keep behaving like this only !

Bebe doesnt help in ANY situation 😃 Useless budhiya 😆.. But I love that actress.. She is doing a FAB job.. And today Bebe took Sweety's side.. Awww 😆 So unexpected and nice to see tht ! 🤣
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!

Pinky and Jeet need to solve the root cause of the problem they need to tell Raashi about their problems and how hard they are working to make this happen and Raashi needs to understand!!!!!

I'm happy Bebe took Sweety Ji's side and supported her!!! It was soo sweet!!!
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks prerna for the update. You are awesome. Love your hardwork.

Raashi is being too harsh and ruthless...
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update,

I know it was not correct on Jeet's part to slap Raashi, however, specifically for her behaviour in the party, she really deserved one

Overall a good epsiode, really felt bad for pinky, found her helpless, sweety who made the cake, and lucky ji who finally brought the chocolate cake

yang thumbnail
Kinda felt raavi was being over dramatic as beIng older she shld understand but no n rashi jeet shldnt slaP her so unfair I knw they did so much for her but they put raavi infront rashi so obviously she hurt... I jus hate pinky n jeet wat parvarish r they talking abt? Jus make tat arrogant raavi understand man