WU 6/3/12:Priya leaves KM,All set 4 Fashion show!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria for the wonderful update... Really cant wait for them to get over the misunderstanding!  Hope holi brings lots of color with it in RaYa's life!
thanks for the fab update maria..hats off to you for giving emoticons for such episodes also..i would hv died if i was in ur place..

hats off to sakshi n ram also though sakshi was a little OTT with her screeching, but still she's done a great job👍🏼..i dont hv much hopes that ram will confess tomorrow as he's decided to do it after the show and i think thursday will be the ramp walk of ayesha with the malfunction, so may be next week only..

Thanks Maria for the wonderful update!!👏 I couldn't get it to do the whole thing today!! Too much for me to handle already!😭
thanks for the wonderful update Maria!!! i just love reading ur updates and the emoticons u use describe the entire episode 👏.

awesome acting by ST. now Ram ji is in the mission of pleasing his Priya ji. lovely and good that Vikram too took Ram's words normally 👏.

thNXS 4 SHARING
I HAV BEEN SEARCHING 4 THIS ALL NIGHT LONG
Thanks Maria for the update.You are awesome. Love your hardwork.👏

I think priya did good that she gave smoe space to ram. Ram is having difficulty writing a letter now i wonder why he wants to write...good thing that he told vikram that he will handle his own relatinoship alone...

Ram and priya both missing each other...😍
thanks a lot for the update...
after yesterdays epi i didnt expect this priya leaving KM...
i dont know wat nuts planned for ayesha...😕

thanks for the nice update
Maria thanks for the wonderful update..Waiting for Ram's turn to confess.