• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

What our TV actors have planned this Holi

TNN | Mar 7, 2012, 12.00PM IST
Read More:Vishal Malhotra|TV Actors|Tv|Holi
What our TV actors have planned this Holi
Vishal Malhotra

The big stars of the small screen are all set to make the Festival of Colours a truly rang-birangi one!

Vishal Malhotra (Dr Rangnath of Kuch To Log kahenge)
I will play Holi this year with my wife, family and friends at my residence. It will be Dry Holi because of scarcity of water in some parts of our country. My most memorable Holi was in 2011, it was my first Holi after marriage. It was too beautiful.

Ishita Sharma (Anji of Kuch To Log Kahenge)
I've grown up in Dehradhun where I used to play Holi with my family and relatives, with lots of colors and balloons. My brother and I used to play with eggs and tomatoes; we really enjoy the festival to the fullest.

Mohit Malhotra (Kartik of Bade Acche Laggte Hain)
I always celebrate Holi with my family and friends. I still remember my Holi when I was in school, I was in Delhi, my friends and I went out to play on streets, and we colored everyone and threw water balloons and eggs on everyone came our way.

Eva Grover (Niharika of Bade Acche Laggte Hain)
I always celebrate Holi at my home by worshipping god. Usually I don't play Holi, but since my daughter loves it, we play with plain water. I don't like playing Holi with colours.

Rupaly Ganguly (Pinky of Parvarrish)
I love Holi, it's my favourite festival. I've always played very wild Holi with my friends and family using tomatoes, eggs and colours. I still remember once I had fever but still I played Holi with water and not only that I also ate laddus which were full of bhang. Now you can imagine how my Holi would be?

Chahatt Khanna (Ayesha Sharma of Bade Acche Laggte Hain)
Holi- it's my favorite festival since. Holi is a festival of colours. My last Holi was the best one, it was my most memorable Holi. This year also I will celebrate with my family and friends and will surely rock.

Karan Wahi (Rohan of Kuch To Log Kahenge)
I never play Holi, so this year also I'll do what always do, I will sleep and will play cricket. But I still remember my first Holi in mumbai when I was drunk and everyone was laughing at me.

Vivek Mushran (Lucky of Parvarrish)
I will play Holi with my friends, with colors and it will be a dry Holi, I don't want to waste water. And will surely enjoy with delicious lunch.

Anchal (Raavee of Parvarrish)
I will play Holi with my building friends. Last Holi was my most memorable Holi, it was also my mom's birthday that day. But I am very scared of playing with permanent color. So always play with water or gulal.x