Hitler Didi

InShi marriage

fudgepwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz, was just confused about few things.
1) Holi celebrations- If yesterday's (06/03/2012) precap is true and Indu gets to know dz, then how will Indu enjoy holi festivities wid Rishi- the video posted in IF shows, Indu running followed by Rishi and he applies colours on her and then Indu, pulls Rishi towards her infront of every1, and applies colours on him by rubbing her cheek on his. How is dz possible if sumthing bad happens between Mandy and Rishi.

2) Will CVs ruin their trps by seperating InShi jodi knowing the fact that most of the viewers are InShi fans?

3) HD has always proved to be an unique show apart from the other unrealistic shows. But, since this last track, they seem to be following the other shows. Why?

Lastly, I would like to request the CVs to not change InShi jodi! Please CVs!!!

This is only my POV. So, please fans no bashing and any comments were not meant to harm anyone's feelings. SORRY if this is undigestable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrsriks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fudgepwincess

Guyz, was just confused about few things.

1) Holi celebrations- If yesterday's (06/03/2012) precap is true and Indu gets to know dz, then how will Indu enjoy holi festivities wid Rishi- the video posted in IF shows, Indu running followed by Rishi and he applies colours on her and then Indu, pulls Rishi towards her infront of every1, and applies colours on him by rubbing her cheek on his. How is dz possible if sumthing bad happens between Mandy and Rishi.

2) Will CVs ruin their trps by seperating InShi jodi knowing the fact that most of the viewers are InShi fans?

3) HD has always proved to be an unique show apart from the other unrealistic shows. But, since this last track, they seem to be following the other shows. Why?

Lastly, I would like to request the CVs to not change InShi jodi! Please CVs!!!

This is only my POV. So, please fans no bashing and any comments were not meant to harm anyone's feelings. SORRY if this is undigestable. 

Well, I did'nt see that part where they are applying colour on each other... One thing I really am still confused about is - "Is the marriage going to take place on 9th or is it just a holi celebration"?

Or will Mandira put a bomb after celebrations are over?? (just before marriage)

I am totally with you on all other points.. I just hope they don't separate the Inshi jodi.

I will 100% stop watching HD the moment I find out that Rishi and Indu cannot marry each other.
misty85 thumbnail
Great points... my serial experience says that marriage never happens on the announced date... so I'm expecting that 9 march will continue till 16 march...😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all we can do is just wait and watch. HD is unique from every POV so who knows whats gonna be d next track
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fudgepwincess

[Quote]Guyz, was just confused about few things.

I was thinking the same, but then Indu seemed a lil angry in d vidya scene or maybe its due to smtg else petty; maybe d bachelor party?? 😕  I think its Sam in the precap and they both keep mum abt it and Mandira will break out the news later or maybe when she talks to Rishi?

I hope d marriage happens considering all d hype n I hope its a small occasion in d temple n d others find out only after...
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hrsriks

Well, I did'nt see that part where they are applying colour on each other... One thing I really am still confused about is - "Is the marriage going to take place on 9th or is it just a holi celebration"?

Or will Mandira put a bomb after celebrations are over?? (just before marriage)

I am totally with you on all other points.. I just hope they don't separate the Inshi jodi.

I will 100% stop watching HD the moment I find out that Rishi and Indu cannot marry each other.

well this es the only show i watch ... the only 30 min i spend on tv is for it...11:30 to 1200am ... but if they r gonna ruin this so bad...m gonna stop watching tv alltogather for nxt 2 months(exams hai)
fudgepwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Same here guyz! Personally, what I feel is that during Maha Epis, creative heads ensure that nothing bad happens coz viewers will not accept it. Also, now that we know that Mandy has changed her mind that now she wants to be just Mrs. Diwan, I dnt think she will create any issues and if Sam is out to get Indu, maybe she will produce her photo evidence in her phone. @ hrsriks: Yes, the applying colours part is there, check yesterday's promo. @ Syamanthra: I too feel the same, Indu's angry mayB due to Bachelor party(maybe Sam makes Rishi have a hard drink by mixing it in some soft drink) and that's why Vidya ji is there to calm down everything. Fingers crossed, lets hope for the best!!!