Paalkhi

Dumbest Serial On Zee

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think this is the dumbest serial on Zee. No logic, lousy story-telling,  pathetic characters and shows that people either have evil brains😑 or no brain at all.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruv4vedika thumbnail
Pradarshak, u r ight.... this is just the borin and dumb show in Zee TV... just cant understand stories, n actin.. it sucks...
young_babygirl thumbnail
It is bad! First Pranjal/Daksh and it goes on............
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
it was ok...but what was anoying was the number of times paalak got married it was a joke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
the thing i really hate is how far behind canada/us is from india...in india the show is already done! we have to watch pranjal continue to be a jerk! i want it to end already!
rahman2005 thumbnail
Exactly!!! It should end!!! Poor show!!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it's a very good show esp palak is so nice
Pradarshak thumbnail
Only reason it's running could be on the face-value of lead characters. Ek hi ghisa-pita dialogue like "Tum chinta mat karo.""Mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hain.""Palak meri hain.""Tujhe dekh lunga."

So many coincidences, always the mobiles get exchanged, who is playing the games is so obvious par kisi ko hawa bhi nahin. Itna bhi akal nahin to how do they run bussiness. Knowing that monk lady(Ma, as they call her)is behind all this, how could still they call her Ma. Never make it clear what kind of relationship Pranjal-Palak share, are they like normal husband-wife or just friends.

Yeh script writer har-ek character se kya kuch nahin karwatey hain. It looks like their world is made of only fools and devils.

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you all are right on this its really getting annoying with palak being weak, pranjal behaving like he owns her and all that crap and Daksh he is just muted buy his brother and mostly hismother is sooooooooooooooooo annoying man jeez i mean in usa today they show he raped palak and she wanted to tell her mother,she did'nt cause of pranjal,then she had the right time to tell her mom in law but no instead mother was like its ok forget the past....

infact i want this drama to end all the 😑 😑 characters are crazy
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely right.. this is the most slow and dumb serial ever I seen...
most rediculus!!! pathetic 🀒