Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 7/3/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way sumitra came and took anandi out of the room-πŸ˜‰aisa lagaa jail se nikaal ke le jaa rahi ho...πŸ˜†
Atleast  jagya anandi conversation was entirely about their shared concern for badi maasi  and he  has some sense to  realise his presence makes anandi uncomfotable...But that  towel scene was sooo  unnecessary ..😡
gauri is already blaming anandi ,so wont be long before pizzza  madam jetsar tapakk padegii......
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anandi so concerned about what arrangements have been made for gauri to live by herself in mumbai!

good grief πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.  Is that her lookout?  That is his lookout.

And suppose he made no arrangements and just came here just like that, what exactly does anandi plan to do?  Go to Mumbai all alone and live there massaging gauri's feet until Jagya comes back.

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That towel scene -- he left the towel out deliberately because he wants anandi to be attracted to him. 😑😑.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi asked him the right question 
about him leaving Gauri at this condition..

vsumeetha thumbnail
What is wrong with anandi? Is j the only male in the whole wide world. Staring at him after the bath. J is spineless. I won't be surprised if he tries to take advantage of the situation. But Anandi? Very very disappointed 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What the necessity of the towel, staring ... Scenes
mera Dimag gum gaya woh scenes dekha kar!
So j called g's parents ... And they r back to badmouth anandi...
And with all these bv's trp is up... Back as slot leader
wah!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Khushi..

i watched the episodeπŸ˜› it was okay for me..
i think gauri is coming at jetsar very soon!

my bad feelings for gauri was continuing today until she told "jaggya mere sathe nehi diya!"..that line made me smile actually!😈 it would be better if she has thought about this before marring jaggya..jaggya ne kisika sath nehi diya aj tak..to tumhara sathe kya dega wo!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but jaggya actually informed her parents..that means he didn't forget his responsibilities for gauri! humm..i hope he will not leave gauri even after knowing her truth!!πŸ€”
malhotra.leher thumbnail
Yes! Pizza Ma'am's illiterate parents are here. Now it won't be long before she rushes to Jetsar πŸ₯³

I missed Bhairov insulting J like yesterday. It was epic!
Edited by malhotra.leher - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

anandi so concerned about what arrangements have been made for gauri to live by herself in mumbai!

good grief πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.  Is that her lookout?  That is his lookout.

And suppose he made no arrangements and just came here just like that, what exactly does anandi plan to do?  Go to Mumbai all alone and live there massaging gauri's feet until Jagya comes back.

yes that is not her concern..but i think that is the difference between anandi and gauri!..gauri doesn't care for anyone in this world except her..but anandi cares for everyone! 
if anandi can admit an unknown person to the hospital, can take the responsibility to do all the formalities..then she can care for the baby and for the woman who is somehow related to this family! i am not surprised with that! anandi is like that only!