Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 7/3 Lakshmiji explains to Shivji

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Rishi Kashyap is grinding some hurbs to make the medicine. Angry  Aditi asks him what did Shivji get by spoiling Sati's life, first of all he rejected her, now this mark has made her marriage impossible. Revati comes there asks her what unhappiness she is talking about.  Aditi says  Shivji has saved your husband's life, that's why you are saying this. Revati asks her have you seen this mark on anyone's body before. Their relation is of love.The Tripund mark is considered auspicious by entire world, how can it be inauspicious? What about sati's happiness, who will think of that?

Revati asks rishi Kashyap, you understand Shivji & Sati's relation, but you are making the medicine to remove that mark.Kashyap Says Sait's love was before this Tripund mark also & will remain even without the Tripund, right now we have to think about only Sati, to remove that mark she may try to cut or burn her arm, we have to stop her from taking such a step.

Sati is about to touch her arm with the hot Iron rod, At Kailash Shivji gets up  is shocked seeing what Sati is going to do.Sati says when I have removed you from my heart then this removing this mark is a must. Shivji is unable to bear her pain. Sati sees lightening in the sky, suddenly it starts raining, the Iron rod cools off. Sati is hurt looking at the sky, addressing Shivji,  says You could not stop yourself from showing your pity. By burning this mark, I would have lost my beauty, then no one will marry me, but by saving my beauty you have opened up all the doors for my marriage, now do one more favour, do not ever come to save me, if you will come then I'll give up my life that is a Dakshayani's promise. With a tear in one of his eyes Shivji is hearing her words, is shocked.

Next morning Prasuti comes to wake up Sati, who is still sleeping, sees her arm, feels happy seeing  the Tripund mark is missing. Says this morning has brought good news for them.

Lakshmiji comes to Kailash to meet Shivji, who is surprised to see her at Kailash. Nandi comes there too .Lakshmiji says it was concerning a girl, that's why I have come here.  You must have never thought about Sati's such behavior towards you. But you must see your own behavior. Your constant rejection must have hurt her a lot. You are God but Sati is a normal human, at her age all the girls are smiling, are full of life, but due to your harsh behavior, she has become very sad at this age. She is very soft at heart. God always removes sorrows but inspite of being dukhharta you have become the reason of her unhappiness. Being a girl could not see her pain that's why I have come here.You are gyani but your gyan may never be understood by her, You are going away from her to stop that event. She may be a human but is your Aadi Shakti, You are afraid of some unavoidable event that is going to happen in future, but by behaving in this manner now, you are pushing Sati more towards it. It is your responsibility to take care of your Aadi Shakti. That's what I wanted to say, Lakshmiji leaves from Kailash.

Daksh asks Prasuti, who comes with Sati, now what bad news you have got? Prasuti happily says now this Bhavan's doors are open for good news only, She shows the missing Tripund mark on Sati's arm. Daksh is surprised, asks how did it go? Prasuti says it just disappeared. When sati has removed Shivji from her heart then the mark has to go. Daksh feels happy says now more good news will come, Bhrigu rishi will be coming with the answers for her proposal. Daksh asks Rishi Bhrigu has everyone accepted the proposal? They all must have said yes, but Sati will get married to the best one among them.Tell me some of their names. Rishi Bhrigu says there is a bad news, no one has accepted the proposal, they all have said  Sati is Shivji's premika. Noone wont's to become Shivji's enemy. Sati is listening with uninterested expression & Daksh is angry.

Precap: Daksh goes to Brhmaloka, tells Brhmaji to promise him to find a suitable goom for Sati, everyone thinks Sati is Shivji's premika, no one is ready to marry her, on your refusal I'll give up my life. Shivji is shocked hearing this. Brhmaji promises Daksh he will find a suitable groom for Sati. Vishnuji is telling Lakshmiji, now the time has come when the world will witness Shivji's Leelas.

Wishing Everyone A Happy & Colourful Holi

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
edited----------------------
It was really  emotional scene of shivji and sati, shivji may be rude to her but doenstn mean that he loves her, he only wants to help her. Unfortunally she cant understand this. It was a sad moment when u saw a tear from shivjis right eye...felt so sad for the poor guy. Sati was just pissed because he only rejects her but also help her. Shivji is giving her 2 signals and she doesnt know what to do, poor souls.  The acting of mouni and mohitwa was mindblowing.πŸ‘
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Sounds  like a good episode. Looking forward to Shivji's leelas :)

Thanks for the awesome update!

Cheers!
Naina
Originally posted by Naina2127

Sounds  like a good episode. Looking forward to Shivji's leelas :)

Thanks for the awesome update!

Cheers!
Naina
Thanks, It was a good epi. Lakshmiji did her work so beautifully. The way Shivji was shown affected will make him change his behaviour towards Sati.😊
OMG Shivji crying, im not going to watch today's epi! 
i will watch tomorrow when Shivji's leela starts! :)
ROFL the whole world knows that Sati is Shiv's premika and all feel that she should marry him...but Sati's own parents are so ignorant :|
Wake up and smell the bhaang! 🀣

Originally posted by ratilal22192

OMG Shivji crying, im not going to watch today's epi! 
i will watch tomorrow when Shivji's leela starts! :)
That tear was about to come out of his eye, it was stuck there, a must watch episode. For Mohit's expressions todayπŸ‘ This may bring the change in his attitude towards Sati.😊
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

ROFL the whole world knows that Sati is Shiv's premika and all feel that she should marry him...but Sati's own parents are so ignorant :|
Wake up and smell the bhaang! 🀣

Prasuti will say Bhang is considered ashubh in Prajapati Daksh's society.πŸ˜† They may feel now entire world is against themROFL What will they do now, boycott the worldROFL
thanx for update..
daksh is fully psycho..
everybody is abnormal in his family..except rishi kashyap...
daksh n prasuti need a solid treatment...

Thanks meenaxi... πŸ€—

For me more than shiv-shakti, Laxmi ji was the star of the epi... πŸ‘
She gave him the kind of reality check, that although it is necessary for Sati to come above her "main" ego, he too needs to ponder upon that a human mind has a tolerance limit, to which his cold behavior has pushed sati making her numb... πŸ˜’ 
Till last epi I felt Sati was in very good of a human character, awesome characterization- a hurt human who has the traits of arrogance from her father, and is using her ego to hide her pain... πŸ˜›... calling Shiv ayogya for herself and what not... it shows she has reached the saturation point of rejection and that is what humans fear the most-rejection... πŸ˜”
But her agony today melted me for her... i changed parties... πŸ€£... In her heart she wanted to burn her skin so no one weds an ugly kanya...😲 ... but thanks to mahadev now he opened all the doors for her wedding... πŸ˜­
Thanks to the chamcha bhrigu for bringing the bad news of people not wanting enemity from Shiv... πŸ˜Ž