WU7Mar12[Prod xchngd, Sandhya blamed for the pill]

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for update..nice episode

Thanks for the update. 😊

Again Sandhya is balmed. 😡   Can't wait for the episode when Meena reveals the truth herself and Sandhya if freeded from all aligations. 👏
Thanks Ramya for the update.

Hope Sandhya is safe tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing
helmet scene is the best one .
Thanks a lot for the quick update. You forgot to mention about the ludicrous scene occurred between Chotu and Suraj at shop. I had a guffaw the way chotu was bantering SURAJ about helmet. 😆🤣
Aaye Haye!! Suraj's insaneness for helmet has crossed all the verges because its gifted by SANDHYA. He is taking care of helmet like the way he do for SANDHYA.⭐️
Originally posted by ami1987

Thanks a lot for the quick update. You forgot to mention about the ludicrous scene occurred between Chotu and Suraj at shop. I had a guffaw the way chotu was bantering SURAJ about helmet. 😆🤣
Aaye Haye!! Suraj's insaneness for helmet has crossed all the verges because its gifted by SANDHYA. He is taking care of helmet like the way he do for SANDHYA.⭐️

Thanks for reminding .. I had this incomplete feeling that am missing something but did not stuck to my mind 😆
Thanks so much for nice and quick update 😊
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Thanks for reminding .. I had this incomplete feeling that am missing something but did not stuck to my mind 😆

It's all good. It may happen sometimes b'coz You guys always put so much efforts to provide WU as quickly as possible.😍 Kudos to efforts of all WU writers of this forum.👏🥳
HAPPY HOLI!!

So cute SurYa scene of today..,second gift from Sandhya to Suraj..a helmet...(the first gift was  a book)

Thanks a lot for the WU!

Nidhi