WRITTEN UPDATES 07th MARCH 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the lovely WU di...
thanks  for ur update..
Thanks for the update Anju di..🤗

Loved the ending.. SF needed a reality check.!!
Thanks for the update!

Today's episode was good. I liked how Indira "sung" with the other ladies and how Rishi danced. It was so cute. Ishaan also looked cute. All the small Inshi moments were awesome. On the other hand, Mandira showed her real side once more. She was acting very cheap, desperate to get any Diwan at any cost. She has only money and shopping in her mind. I was glad my guess turned right, it was only Sameer who could do such crazy things. Ah, what  an expression. I loved his look when he realized who he had slept with. Indira showed him his way, kudos to her. I am glad Mandira finally pointed her eyes toward Sam, they will make a cute couple, known as Maneer. 😃

In my opinion the best scene today was when Rishi and Indira stood next to each other at the gate expressing their love, the best being Rishi's kiss on Indu's hand. Sameer could not believe his eyes 😆...He will definitely try to interfere in Inshi's marriage. Inshi's marriage plans will be full of obstacles, but I hope they trust each other through the difficulties. The track goes toward the culmination.

I am wondering why they did not show any precap today...something unpredictable to happen tomorrow? 😕  
Originally posted by indianfighter

Thanks for the update!

Today's episode was good. I liked how Indira "sung" with the other ladies and how Rishi danced. It was so cute. Ishaan also looked cute. All the small Inshi moments were awesome. On the other hand, Mandira showed her real side once more. She was acting very cheap, desperate to get any Diwan at any cost. She has only money and shopping in her mind. I was glad my guess turned right, it was only Sameer who could do such crazy things. Ah, what  an expression. I loved his look when he realized who he had slept with. Indira showed him his way, kudos to her. I am glad Mandira finally pointed her eyes toward Sam, they will make a cute couple, known as Maneer. 😃

In my opinion the best scene today was when Rishi and Indira stood next to each other at the gate expressing their love, the best being Rishi's kiss on Indu's hand. Sameer could not believe his eyes 😆...He will definitely try to interfere in Inshi's marriage. Inshi's marriage plans will be full of obstacles, but I hope they trust each other through the difficulties. The track goes toward the culmination.

I am wondering why they did not show any precap today...something unpredictable to happen tomorrow? 😕  
wow Maneer short and cute.yes we always say it Rishi na sahi Sameer hi sahi what Mandira thought and today we saw it.
@Bold very true.If he tries to intrude in Inshi marriage mandira has the weapon of opposing in her hands the pictures.
thanks for update di..inshi was so cute today 😳
Thank 4 the update, great episode today. 👏 Love the way Rishi dance 😍
thanks anju ..amazing episode ..
Thanks Anju for a lovely update on a good episode!

I just wished they didn't show any Sameer and Mandira scenes in the middle of Inshi scenes. I hope Sameer doesn't bring back Natasha to create missunderstanding between Inshi. 

Lovely Inshi scenes, i could not stop smiling throughout their scenes.