Thendral Wed 7th Mar 2012 - Slap #1

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks pearl for the wonderful episode...πŸ˜ƒ..
 Hmm...so Deepa gets TC bcos of Mohan's acts...πŸ˜•...Deepa clearly called Mohan and this CP is as smart as C in putting someone in mess...😑...next to real psycho...😑...
Though the slap was quiet long and non-stop...CP really derserves this for cheating Kalyani and the treatment she gave inside the class...for such an insult CP really derserves this...🀒
If someone had slapped Psycho like this she would have thirunthufied long ago...🀒...
Mohan - I will do anything for the girl I love πŸ€”...appa mohan, intha dialogue lam konjam TA kum solli kudu pa...TA, its okie, u can learn good from people too though u dont like them..πŸ˜›

Mohan, u will take K to ur mom? Pakalam...solra vegatha patha he will soon say IDK Kalyani nu solluvan pola when the prob really comes..πŸ˜•...I doubt him..πŸ˜•

Anand - Wife sonnatha keta life la nalla irukalamam πŸ€”...pls anand, itha TA kita pakumpothu ellam konjam sollu pa...avannum konjam thirunthatuum...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

hero thavira, mathavanga ellarum nallathan pesaranga...nalla thaan better half ku support panranga...ennamo..πŸ˜’...

Whatever...lets see whats in store for tmrw...hope Bhu's Slap is passed on to Fri for lakshmi...as Padma/bhu scenes, and T/D phone scene is there...lets see
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—...Pearl... i bet in future you are not going to ask me to guess what you will get for update...both times i said ANAND nu chumma and you got it...how sad...whatever i say happens if its for Anand loose and if you are updatingπŸ˜›πŸ€£

As shubba akka said Mohan should have slapped CP outside of college or something. Grr...though CP deserve all these slaps from Mohan for insulting K...its Deepa oda head which is rolling for no reason...poor her and her dad

Anand's scene...what a kodumai...why why why😭...our wishes are happening for Anand's track😲...we wanted Anand to start his mission from AP and Shyamala too asked him to start his mission from PS🀒.

Kalyani is going to hospital instead of visiting T...that  means how TA is going to get to know about she paying college feesπŸ˜•...maybe after T slapping B his brain will think that his wife goes to college🀣.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—...Pearl... i bet in future you are not going to ask me to guess what you will get for update...both times i said ANAND nu chumma and you got it...how sad...whatever i say happens if its for Anand loose and if you are updatingπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Rofl Tanu... I am not going to ask you to guess anymore. Out of nowhere, correct aa Anand scene cameπŸ˜†. Who wants to hear all his advice and dialogs... πŸ˜ƒ. I have to make myself happy thinking that I did not get to do his rooomance πŸ˜†.
Thx for the quick update Pearl.

Hmm today's episode was just a letdown. D is aware of CP well. She will obviously turn everything and put all the blame on her. Can't she just keep her mouth shut? 😑 Mohan behaved liked a total moron. As someone said if he extracted the truth from CP's mouth by inciting her and recorded it that would have made some sense. The episode actually started off quite well. But hated from the moment he started slapping her. Edho oru slap na acceptable. How could he beat her like this... no guy will ever behave this way to the opposite gender. Definitely M was so OTT. Couldn't help but compare this to the scene TA beat Mohan ! 🀒 Why Kumaran tends to over exaggerate everything? The principal is such a dumbass. D and her dad were with him just five minutes before the incident happened. Doesn't he have brain? How could he act in such a blinded manner? No parent will accept this TC. D's father should come and fight for justice. Just because she knows him he will give her TCya? How ridiculous? M is a student. But auto drivers will generally have a good circle. Such people will go to any extent. Shebba Anand dialogues thangala. Mudila.  Oru charactera thiruthitaaru paa director. 😲 🀣 World record dhaan. Lets see how many days he thaaku pidichifies. Anand is like male version of Lav extremely self centered. So hearing him wanting to help others was unintentionally funny. I somehow still can't believe him. He will change anytime. If he has really reformed he should return the house, bike and everything he got from his FIL and take his family to their old house. Until then I will not believe him. K's advise was just annoying. Mohan was calm and composed. He gave her the most practical advise. It was K who provoked him unnecessarily. She knows his short-tempered nature. Ippa vandhu she is doing periya advise. πŸ˜‘

Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for that very neat and super update with appropriate comments, felt by one n all!😊
Nice episode. for once anand's scene was good, although it cud hv been shorter. Anand changed and wants to visit people and wish them to be happy? is this an indication that anand will visit TT and wish them from the heart (good if this is so). One thing i realised after seeing A & S was this seems too good to be true..once shots of a movie and the person is changed..now i understand why TT portrayed as true couple..their reactions and actions seem more natural.
but still nice to see a changed anand and like pearl said it wud be better if anand feels like this after shifting to a house he can afford and declining any help from in-laws and still feel this way!

a good move by CTs to bring mohan to the college..by this mohan cud be made to realise how his irresponsible acts put others into trouble. now it will be diff to convince that he did not hit lav..
all students too witness to this...real problem for deepa and like K said hope T's name too not dragged as mohan is her brother...
Nice talk by K and mohan and we are more bothered to keep TA out of other's mess 🀣.

with anand scene over hopefully for the week, hope the game starts in full swing tmrw on...

p.s. why did mohan have to hit cp so many times? is this to justify TA hitting out at mohan?

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago

Thanks Pearl for the great update.

CP getting nicely from M, it was not just one slap... series of slaps. Her thimir didnt reduce one bit even after this, what to do. Deepa has poor timing, if she didnt see M at that time,no one would have known abt her connection immediately. Pity her and VR, she already got TC even without B's influence.

Anand's part still mokkai- its not even funny.

M doing things without thinking abt the consequences, good that K pointed out what happened to T when he did the same with Gw/lav. So for sure, Padma is going to know about M/K and she will blame T for this. So tomorrow T will know about deepa and react. If D got tc for CP getting hit, wont T get tc for hitting B? Probably students will go on strike or T will get some evidence to use against CP.

Originally posted by Pearl27

Rofl Tanu... I am not going to ask you to guess anymore. Out of nowhere, correct aa Anand scene cameπŸ˜†. Who wants to hear all his advice and dialogs... πŸ˜ƒ. I have to make myself happy thinking that I did not get to do his rooomance πŸ˜†.

@tanu - Anand in CAPS...πŸ˜†

yes pearl, ippo anand thirunthala nu who asked...πŸ˜’...oru velai anand after becoming good thaan going to suffer pola...if he turned good and suffers he will learn his mistakes he did to TA pola...is this the idea...πŸ˜’...

CP oda slaps pathu viewers will be in thigil effect nu put anand pola...πŸ˜›
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Good comments from all..somehow my like button not working..
Originally posted by vjayam

Good comments from all..somehow my like button not working..

Vjayammm...it didn't work for me also...i refreshed the page and tried to click like...it worked by then...try and see this