Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What kind of a mother is Pinky😵 Being a mother she should have tried to understand what her daughter is going through but no she feels Raashi needs discipline in life😵 It's so easy to just go and admit your child in some boarding school and be free🤢Now I really really really feel SweetyG is a 1000x better mother. Gosh Pinky will herself make the girl more rebellious and aggressive. I hope Jeet doesn't give into this demand of Pinky😵
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Taare Zameen Par issue 😆..

Someone give the cd to Pinky madam [:-p]

This is SO pathetic.. She is unable to read her own daughter's mind.. Mothers are NEVER like this OMG ! [:-o].. At least ONCE they try to find out what the exact issue is by talking directly to the kid..

JP - a BIG disappointment as parents.. Jeet is still fine ! Pinky.. OMG 😲
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahahha.. nice idea... give the CD to Pinky madam..

omg.. this boarding school matter is not right at all !!
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant believe pinky and jeet...they are the laziest parents ever...they are taking the easy way out...sunny is also rude so is he next in line for boarding school...there are always going to be problems but they have to fix it...rocky run away from home but sweety ji didnt think of boarding school...

first they dont do anything to discipline their child and then send her away when things get too hard...

if raashi needs discipline then why dont they enroll her in homeschooling...pinky is  home all day...the extra time that raashi spends with her for a while will make her feel wanted...

boarding school is the easy way out...i am sorry but if someone cant raise kids or take their responsibility then dont have kids...it is not a requirement

chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luv4games

i cant believe pinky and jeet...they are the laziest parents ever...they are taking the easy way out...sunny is also rude so is he next in line for boarding school...there are always going to be problems but they have to fix it...rocky run away from home but sweety ji didnt think of boarding school...

first they dont do anything to discipline their child and then send her away when things get too hard...

if raashi needs discipline then why dont they enroll her in homeschooling...pinky is  home all day...the extra time that raashi spends with her for a while will make her feel wanted...

boarding school is the easy way out...i am sorry but if someone cant raise kids or take their responsibility then dont have kids...it is not a requirement

I completely agree with you on this one👍🏼
chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Taare Zameen Par issue 😆..

Someone give the cd to Pinky madam [:-p]

This is SO pathetic.. She is unable to read her own daughter's mind.. Mothers are NEVER like this OMG ! [:-o].. At least ONCE they try to find out what the exact issue is by talking directly to the kid..

JP - a BIG disappointment as parents.. Jeet is still fine ! Pinky.. OMG 😲

Pinky has seriously lost her mind🥱First she spoils her kids with over pampering and then thinks of sending them to boarding school so that she can learn disciplineIf boarding school can teach discpline, responsibility to your kids then what are you doing sitting at home🥱Spoiling your kids to burden the boarding school authorities🥱 SweetG is 1000x better as a mother. At least she doesn't thinks of sending her kids to boarding school just because he/she is indisciplined🥱  SweetyG's kids aren't in-disciplined as well. She scolds them the moment they try to reply back and that's good. It's a parents duty to correct your child whenever he/she goes wrong.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocobear

Pinky has seriously lost her mind🥱First she spoils her kids with over pampering and then thinks of sending them to boarding school so that she can learn disciplineIf boarding school can teach discpline, responsibility to your kids then what are you doing sitting at home🥱Spoiling your kids to burden the boarding school authorities🥱 SweetG is 1000x better as a mother. At least she doesn't thinks of sending her kids to boarding school just because he/she is indisciplined🥱  SweetyG's kids aren't in-disciplined as well. She scolds them the moment they try to reply back and that's good. It's a parents duty to correct your child whenever he/she goes wrong.

u know what i love about sweety ji's parenting style that she doesn't care if her kids think of her as the bad guy because she knows that their future and safety and education is more important...she knows they might not like her now but will appreciate her in the long run...and she knows when it is time for her as a parent or mother to take charge...when ginny went missing...she got mad at rocky because he lied and was careless but the next time when lucky ji was getting made at him she knew that as a mother she had to step up and make sure rocky doesnt feel guilty or do anything stupid and started pampering him but still told him that he was wrong to make sure that the point that lucky ji made rocky doesnt forget...

also when lucky ji took charge during the cricket issue...sweety ji didnt interfere or undermine him but instead supported her son and husband...

however pinky is more worried about her kids liking her as a friend and doesn't want to be strict...and when jeet is trying to be strict she disagrees with him in front of the kids...how is that going to help your kid?? they will know what strings to pull to get their way...even though lucky is not that involved in studies they do work as a team in parenting their children but i dont see that with pinky and jeet...honestly they need to stop following books and society but parent their kids accordingly and what they feel is right...

chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luv4games

u know what i love about sweety ji's parenting style that she doesn't care if her kids think of her as the bad guy because she knows that their future and safety and education is more important...she knows they might not like her now but will appreciate her in the long run...and she knows when it is time for her as a parent or mother to take charge...when ginny went missing...she got mad at rocky because he lied and was careless but the next time when lucky ji was getting made at him she knew that as a mother she had to step up and make sure rocky doesnt feel guilty or do anything stupid and started pampering him but still told him that he was wrong to make sure that the point that lucky ji made rocky doesnt forget...

also when lucky ji took charge during the cricket issue...sweety ji didnt interfere or undermine him but instead supported her son and husband...

however pinky is more worried about her kids liking her as a friend and doesn't want to be strict...and when jeet is trying to be strict she disagrees with him in front of the kids...how is that going to help your kid?? they will know what strings to pull to get their way...even though lucky is not that involved in studies they do work as a team in parenting their children but i dont see that with pinky and jeet...honestly they need to stop following books and society but parent their kids accordingly and what they feel is right...

whenever I see Pinky i feel she is a damn good and supporting wife but as a mother she fails. Not all the time but most of the time-yes. It's good to pamper your kids but don't spoil them with over pampering. It doesn't matter if they don't like what you are saying or doing, what matters is that they don't take the wrong route. She needs to be strict. That's the most important thing right now for her. Be strict when you see them going wrong. Pamper them, love them do everything for them but tell them that you are their mother and they are bound to listen to you. I always feel a mother should be strict when a child enters her/his teenage phase and once he is past that phase you can become his friend/philosopher/guide. But the teenage phase requires strict monitoring. Become your child's friend when he/she needs you as a friend and the moment you see he/she crossing the line tell him that he/she cannot do that. Sunny is too becoming a badtameez. Dunno whether he too will be send to a boarding school or not. But as a mother I feel Pinky has failed miserably. 
SweetyG on the other hand has made sure that her kids don't cross their limits and that's quite good.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bottomline -

Pinky is a bad mom Sweety is a good mom .. 😆