*Uravugal Mar 2012 Updates Archives*

Posted: 12 years ago
Thursday 03/01/2012 Episode No 699

Enna paavam paaNNEnO?

Mugs Mugs Mugs dhaan. Mugs walks on the streets inebriated by the contents of his stomach, all the while bemoaning Krish and Gayu of robbing his money (kOdiyai thEdi therukkOdikkE vandha nilai andhO paridhaabam - sariyaana loosu madaiyan), gets right in front of Nataraj's car. Our Slow-wala Nataraj (now Carraj) looks at the fallen real Nadaraj (Mugs) now and says, chee kudichuttu vandhu roadla ippadi vizharayE, finds out that it is his esteemed SIL, andharbalti adichu, maapLE maapLE, gets help from passersby, loads him in his car. AT home, Al Gates is very worried if Visa will cook food today or shd he go to the nearest Saravana Bhavan when Visa vaarthufies paal in his stomach and invites him to come eat. Madam vayaru vishayathula vanjanaiyE paNNa maattaanga. She says, all dhukkam aside, they have to eat. Avar saaptaa dhaana, madam saapdalaam. Car comes to unload dear son and all 3 elders bring Mugs in amidst tears and sad words and Natraj tells them abt Swetha's refusal and offers platitiudes like Mugs being thooN (sariyaana kal nenjan) and vaazhvin aadhaaram, he has to be good, yadayadayada and so they have to set right his life, etc.

Natraj thinks abt all this at his dining table now and swetha comes down. He tells her and wife abt Mugs state and tells her to reverse decision. Both biwis have to live with him to set him straight. Otherwise, avaru survaru aaghi viduvaaru. thooN eppadi suvaru aagalaam? But Swetha is adamant and steadfast in her stand. Mommy dear watches. (natrajku uLLoora kavalai, ennadaa ipdi poNNu dEraa pOttuttaaLE, evan diaper selavai samaaLikkaradhunnu).

Mugs gets up in the morning and asks for a strong cup of coffee and adhu koodavE buy one get lots nu free advise mazhai angu pozhigindradhu. Ellaam sevidan kaadhil oodhiya sangudhEn. They tell him abt his state the prev day and ask him why he started drinking in the day time. Idhula endha time kudichaa enna? Mugs suya puraaNam paadi, andha kOdi vandhaal ozhiya, I will not rest. And my biwis also gonE gone due to Krishna's act. But Al Gates has the final word. Nee next time kudichittu vandhEnna, no place in my house for you. Mugs super shocked.

Thodarum'...

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
Friday Mar 2nd, 2012
Episode No 700
Az uncle scolds Mugs and tells him that he wont be allowed in the house if he come back drunk again. Both Visa nd Mugs shock. Mugs throws the tumbler and storms out from the house. At nite, Mugs returns home drunk, and knock the door ask his mom to open the door. Both Az uncle and Visa open the door. Mugs asks his father how he can sleep peaceful at this age. Az uncle asks him why he comes there. Mugs scolds his father not to questions him and this is his house, nobody can ask him anything. He orders Az uncle to sleep at the thinnai. Mugs asks them to follow whatever he says then only he will follow her advice. He cries and tells that he is orphan now and only alcholol is the only fren he has. Az uncle doesnt wanna hear anything from Mugs and throw him out by neck from the house while Visa is thavikiran for his son.

Mugs polambaring from outside the house saying that he has place to go. This is not the only place he has. He goes to Chitra house and asks her to come out. He demands her to answer his all questions.Ranjani tells Chittu that before Mugs do any asingam outside better bring him inside the house. But Chittu tells them not to open the door at all. Mugs will be tired of screaming and eventually will goes home. Mugs scolds Ranjani as she loves Krish and runs for him only. He also scolds  Sentil as he also was a drunker last time and he should understand him. Everyone at home plead chittu to open the door, but Chittu adamant not to open the door. Mugs polambaring and says that he has no one now and everyone throw him out and he doesnt wanna to live anymore and takes out a posion bottle

Mugs calls Chitra out or he will drinks posion and kills himself. Everyone at Chittu house shock to hear that. Mugs tells he will count until 5 if Chittu doesnt come he will defitnetly drinks the poison. Chittu mum pleads her to go and paficy Mugs. Chitthu is confuse and calls Sweta and informs her about Mugs. Swetha tells her not to bother Mugs and asks her to go and sleep. Mugs counted 5 and finaly drink the poison. Everyone rush out and hold Mugs. Freeze

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday , March 6th, Episode 702
Update by atina   

Swetha consoles her parents telling, I know well about Mugs...he can not be without seeing me and my baby too...may be Chittu is with him since he is hospitaLISED...but when he gets discharged chitra will go back to Pallipattu ...she will never change her words..in this matter..I am sure maa" But Natraj confirms that Mugs is discharged and Chitra has gone with him to their house with the baby...Swetha is shocked to hear this.

Natraj continues," look here swetha...just to support Krishna you and chitra were ready to do this sacrifice...but then Chitra has gone against that promise...and went with her husband...which means what maapillai will think about you? yoru nilai thaamma...romba mosam..you better go to your husband with your baby..if not your future would be a question mark" Swetha quickly gets up and hands over the baby to Mangalam and rushes out ...

AZ brings Mugs and chittu home...Visa comes and does the "drishtee sutharathu" Lahsmi calls and AZ tells that they are home and calls Chittu and gives the phone to her. Chittu informs to her come about maappillai.  Lakshmi tells her to take care of him and also to see that he will never drink anymore. As she ends the call...Swetha stroms in and shouts Chitraaa...

Chitra is shocked to see her like this and asks why she did not come to the hospital...etc...Swetha screams at her," chitra...what are you doing here? you did not keep your promises...whatever you dis is thapooo...thapppooo...thappooo" Chitra replies ( also in high pitch!!) " I agree with you but this is about a uyir...even that time we did not change then what is the meaning of the thalli he kattified??"  Swetha answers," this is the curse amongst our women..that is why men take advantage always..."

AZ, Visa and Mugs are out and watching this dramaa...Swetha continues," if you did not go with him what would have happened to him?? died...ok...let him die then...a man like him sethaa yennaa...irunthaa yennaaa..." Swetha was made to shut up by a heavy blow across her face..."palaar" given by chittu. Now Visa joins chittu and scolds Swetha...AZ stops Visa ( aahaa...athisayamaa ga irukkuppaa... AZ stopping Visa like this!!👏)
Now mugs comes and screams at her," you are educated ..and you have to behave like this only..are you from a .nalla kudumbam,?" Chittu stops him and asks sorry to Swetha...Swetha screeams at her ," Pesaathe" and she walks out...She keeps thinking about all that just happened...

She reaches home...and goes to her room. Hwer parents follow her...Swetha narrates what happened in Mug's house. Parents are shocked to hear about chittu's palaar... Mangu oreh kathals," she does all this sionce she thinks she is the first wife and can do anything,,...intha your baby let me go and ask her" As swetha tries to stop Mangu goes out👏( Sarojaa...saamaan nikhaaloh...ithu kodumai paa???...aal aalukku odaraangaa...ippadee...first swetha ran...and now mangu...and nom one can stop them...??? he he he)

Mugs and Visa acusse of Swetha and Chittu supports Swetha...Lakshmi comes there to see her mappillai...Everyone tries ti hide the turth from her. Here comes Mangu!!!
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Wednesday

One side sakkaLathi sandai aarambam.

Mangu, mangu mangunnu vandhu Maangu maangunnu sandai pOdaraa. Adhukku munnala Chiths saraNaagadhi. She says I am sorry for hitting Sweths amma. I shouldn't have but when she uttered those words, I couldn't control myself.

Even still, how can you? Meanwhile Visa also gives her approval and says, I would have done the same thing. Your daughter said it is fine if my son dies. Mangu Maangufies Visa too. Your 1st DIL couldn't get you a vaaris and so you begged and cajoled me into letting Sweths be your 2nd DIL and now you chaing chikka chiths? Atrocious. Meanwhile, Chiths mom for her sake (pinna, adhukkunnE auto kaasu kuduthu vandhirukkaa) pinni pedaleduthufies Mangu. Mangu retreats.

At home saathaan vEdham Odhings. Mangu to daughter.

Look at your state now. Chiths very cleverly moved the coins and has now solidified her position as the only DIL of the house while you like a bEkku, have lost your husband. She always planned this and you don't have any rights. PILS grad very cleverly had a son and they will thaangufy her only. Go fight for your life.

Andha pakkam Odhiyadhu saamiyO, indha pakkam paadiyadhu MoMiyO? Inga Chits gets an earful from her mom.

Use pillow mandhram, thandhram to make Mugs choose only you and don't allow Swetha back in to this household. Be clever. Both daughters become boom boom maadus.  Chits says ok, enough is enough. Class over. I know what to do.

Temple – chiths waits for sweths. Chiths apologizes and says she went overboard only when Sweths talked abt letting Mugs die. Otherwise, she is very pally pally with Sweths.

But Swetha has had it. Fully mangufied, she lets go – says it has all been Chiths clever game, right from the start. OK, chiths got her married to Mugs coz she couldn't get a kid then. But once she herself became pregnant, she wanted Sweths out of Mugs' life and so has been at it ever since. Chiths is super stumped.

Naanaa, seidhadhu naanaa? Neeyaa, pEsiyadhu neeya? Looku vidaraa. Reminds Sweths that if not for her, Sweths would be lifeless and even now…Sweth goes ok, so even now, you have the power to make me VV (vaazhavetti); adhaiyum paarkalaam. neengaLum vellungaL oru kOdi..ooops. sorry, nadula commercial paarthu mooLai kuzhambi pOchu. Naanum velvEn en purashanai. En purushan dhaan enakku mattum dhaan nu she says and says, I will take him away from you and make him say, I don't want chiths and you will be VV. Until then, I won't rest. Walks off angrily, leaving Chiths flashing back about all times when Chiths helped sweths and vice versa.

Thodarum……

Thursday

Madhavi utters her vows to Kannagi (Sweth to Chit) that she will not rest until she pulls Mugs away from chits and if she fails, she will not live. Chits is frozen.

The servant lady (sathya's maid) comes inside the house and gives some cash to her grand daughter and asks her to keep it safe as it is to be used for her marriage expenses. She further says that she has seen a tharagar to bring good alliances for her pEthi. The latter now says that a guy came and gave some money and it was her grandma's lucky day. The guy said it was for telling poi Saatchi in court. The old lady says, but I have already rec'd double the amt from the concerned party. Vishnu shows his face behind a window and says, vandhaya vazhikku? Followed by Gayu.

He says the grand daughter at least is honest and helped them and will she live a good life if her marriage is conducted with tainted money? He says, tell the truth without any fear and I will act as your pEthi's brother and conduct her marriage. pOchudaa, Krishnan kooda irundhu irundhu ivanukkum maRa kazhandu pOchu. adhE maadhiri thinkaraan. Idhu rumba too much.

Grand daughter also othu oodhufies and says, aanaaah paatti, enku andha paisa vEnaam. annE dhaan vEnumnu solldhu. Gayu also says they wanted the truth from the lady's own voice (pinna idhukkaaga dubbing ellaamaa kuduppaanga). Lady starts her flash back. She hides behind a tree as Krishnan and Sathya fight. And then sees swetha pulling Krishna off while Sathya is still standing and swaying. She turns their side and sees them go and when she turns around, she sees a guy smashing Sathya's head against a giant rock repeatedly, killing him in the process. She screams at him and he turns around, walks calmly past her (b&w mode) and goes off.

She runs screaming in the road and comes across a car, occupied by Thangaraj (mugs dirty politician fellow). He extracts the details from her and figures that this Sathya is Mugs' sathya and says, Krishna, nee ozhinja.

Now the old lady says, it was neither Rajendran nor Thangaraj who killed Sathya but a diff guy. This Thangaraj asked me to come to his house and that is how I know him. They then asked me to lie in the court and promised me Rs.10000 and some more if Krishnan is convicted based on my evidence. All went well and I got compensated. Vishnu asks do you remember that guy? Paatti says, even after 50 yrs I can spot him. Ok, says Vishnu, come with me. Paatti is scared that she is been taken to the police but Vishnu says, no don't worry. I will bring you back safe and sound.

He takes her to a computer artist and that guy, per this paatti's directives, sketches a guy's face and paatti says, that's our guy.

Krishnan takes a printout and then all 3 of them come to the crime spot. Krishnan says they might be able to spot something that the police missed. He asks the paatti where the guy went off, which direction, where his bike was standing, etc. He then walks slowly towards those rocks and stares at them. Sherlock Holmes?

Thodarum…

Friday 9/3/2012
Episode 705

Vishnu and the gang are at the murder site discussing about the murder scene... (wah! Like CSI investigation) Vishnu is explaining to Gayu about the murder when a ball hit him. He takes the ball and returns it to a boy who came there to claim it. Vishnu smartly questions the kid about the incident that happen there. The boy saids someone murder a guy. The boy said he and his fren were playing there when a man with a bike came . Vishnu shows the boy a sketch image and the boy identify the guy as the bike owner. He also tells Vishnu the bike number as he can remember it.  Then the boy left with his ball.. Gayu is impress with Vishnu smartness and praises him.. They continue their journey to RTO office to the address of the bike owner..

The investigate gang is at a mechanic shed looking for he bike. They find the bike a shed and start questioning a mechanic there. He is the owner of the bike. Vishnu thuruvi thuruvi questions him and show him the sketch again. He shocks but deny seeing him or knows the guy in pic. Then Vishnu and gang leave the place. The moment they leave the shed, the mechanic  guy tell his worker to dismantle his bike so that no one can identify his bike anymore. Vishnu returns and get holds of him. He said that this bike should be dismantled when he did the murder itself, not now. Both of them fight and the mechanic hit Vishnu on his head. Vishnu scream in pain but managed to run and catches the mechanic and brings him to police station.
At the police station policeman takes over the duty. After some darma adi , the mechanic reveal s that his frenSiva is the one who killed Satya.

The mechanis gives full details of his fren who is in Thirunavelli now. Police inspector  calls Thirunavelli police station and require them to nab the suspect . Police inspector praises Vishnu and the gang for their effort.  Also ask Gayu to contact her lawyer to do the needful tmrw as they will produce Sive to court. Policeman ask Kelvi to prepare to give sachi at court whenever require.

Nite, at Vishnu bedroom, he's reading book. Sudha came there with milk. Suddenly Visnu vision becomes blur and shaky. He hold his head and in deep pain. Sudha is panic , calls her MIL , while Vishnu thudikiran with pain... Freeze
*Uravugal Mar 2012 Updates Archives*

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday  13 / 3 12 Episode NO 707

Kathai Kathai yaam Kathai kathai yaam
Kaaranamaam...
Kaaranathil Sathya kattiya thOranamaam 😉

Story continues. Sathya nalla soap pOdaraar antha Janaki pappakku , athu falls flat.
Runs away with the rogue Sathya. Inge amma and anna labO dibO - yaar sirithaal enna, ingu yaar azhuthaal enna ...naan Sathya kooda Odaren  BG by Roja ..apdinnu sOlli Odi poochh !!! VVI Krish, Gayu, Vishnu, AZ ellarum apdiye moved ...apram enna aachu??? Madurai police station le irunthu oru call to Janaki's brother. " your sister is here , brothel case le ulle thalli yirukkOm , come and rescue asap " Ammavum pillaiyum running ...Janaki is crying - after a session of " enga pOnnu apdi pattava illai, nalla kudumbam, nalla valarppu  blah blah... " rest of the story comes out ( hmm nalla valarppa?? apram epdi Odi pOnaa?? ennavO pOngappa - PILS school kku anuppunga ) Janaki tells them that Sathya promised to marry her the next day ...first night kku bathila first day happens - Sathya wife ai ellam yethanum oru pRaani per le thaan koopiduvaaru pole ..Swetha pachhai kiLi nna Janaki mayil aam !!! Tells his mayil that he had to take revenge " two years you sent me to the prison, right?? Wanted to set right the kanakku ..athaan ...nee gaali di chellam, Oru pacchai kili is waiting for me , naan ava kitte pOrene...yeey yippee... " Janaki rOmba late aa rOmba nalla azharranga .. Sathya maadu muttinathOda nikkame..kuzhi le vera thalliduthu - calls the police and says that Janaki solicited .." naan maattukku bOmmai selling...ithu soliciting?? Peru Janaki...Ooru Tirunelveli...room no so and so.." Pakka va news kuduthuttu...locks the room door from outside and scoots...

Freeze