*Uravugal Mar 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Wednesday, March 14 2012, - Episode 708

Flashback continues. Sathya calls police and informst them that a girl invited him to a hotel room for prostitution and to come arrest her, while the girl pleads and then she gets angry.

Sathya tells her while in jail for 2 years, he planned for th downfall for all those who wronged him and she was first in the list, and her brother and mom.

Indha mayil ku appuram, there is a pachakiLi in chennai that he has to take care of. And he says, ur brother and mom should suffer because of this and ellarum sethu poganum. And I will be happy and leaves her. This is all related to bro and mom and they come and plead to the inspector. (adutha oscar recommendation listla indha sister and inspector kandippa idam peranumnu ellaam valla iraivanai sathyamaa praarthikka koodaadhu. Suttu pottalum acting roovaaikku ethanai nu kekkara parambarai ivanga rendu perum). Facial expression, dialog delivery, voice modulation, idhellaam Latin and French ivanga rendu perukku. Not that, mom and brother excelled in their roles, but ivanga aLavukku mosam illai.

And inspector vera, sari pona pogudhu, paapaava vootukku koottiku poi nalla edathula kaNnalam pannungannu vitturaar..(yOv, FIR podalayaa?) chumma oru kainaatu vangikkinu vudaraar. The trio leave the station and mummyku bunpasi. Asks son to get tea and porai for sister and herself and brother leaves them on one side of the road and goes across to get it. yEn ivanga road cross paNNa maattaangaLaa? Chumma kaila varadhu enakku. Namma, Mr.Oscar super expressionless face oNNa kaamichuttu roadayE paarkaraanga. Mummy advisO advise. Ellaam kanavu, marandhudu, puchu vaazhakkaai vaalalaam.. Sorry, vaaLkai. But all this daughter no listening. Focus ellam dhoorathula maNikku 5 mile vEgathula vara oru manja vandi mela irukku. Iva maNikku 6 mile vegathula vegamaa nadandhu pOi adhula muttikkara. Nalla vELai, roadside romeo maadhiri, namma thirunelveli la kooda, roadside kallu irukku. Mandai muttings, hOgayaa, margayaa. Mummy cryings, brother chaaya spillings, maar adichings. Thankfully, no nethikaasu, sudugaadu scenes..(Friday vandhaa kaamichiruppaangaLO?)

FB over…brother says, ever since then, I have been waiting. Mom vEra aftereffectla sitham kalangings. So I was searching for Sathya in chennai and my only friend here was this bikewala manickam. One day after vadapaLani murugan kovil trip, spotted krishnan and sathya fighting near Red Hills; meendum FB mode. Sneha pulls Krishnan off and after they leave, namma kOvilmaadu (adhu dhaanga, dheivamaana thangaiyOda, annan oru kovil) goes and bashes sathya. Sathya begs for medical help, ellaam pEsi thettukkalaam. But brother says, theethtuttu pEsarEndaa. And so kills Sathya while namma eyewitness lady watches this.

FB2 over. He says, animals like sathya deserve to die. I have no regrets. I was planning to surrender after making arrangements for my mentally incapacitated mom but adhukuLLa namma TN mama ennai gabaalnu pidichuttaanga. Neenga enakku thookku dhandanai kudunga aiyaa. Paavam, indha judgeku uyirai edukaradhula no asai. So standard ellaarukkum kudukkara punishment 7 years kadunkaaval imprisonment. (yEzhEzhu jenmam maadhiri, oru jenmam 7 years dhaanaa? So aayuL dhandanai = 7 years? Explain pannungappaa, yaaravaadhu satta vallunargaL). Krishnan superO happy. Gayu adhai vida happy. Vishnu, sari, indha 28 aavadhu avadharippula namma kadamai sevvanE mudindhu vittadhu nu oru iLanagai puridhal. AL Gates small expression. All coming out after judge rules Krishnan free. Happa, aduthadhaa yaar veettu problems kaathindu irukkunu orE aavalaa krishnan coming out.

Krishnan holds Gayu hands and thanks her. Gayu says, ennanga, naan unga better half (adhai naanga sollanummmaa. Nee betteraa nu) and ella pugazhum vishnuvukkE. Idea ennudhu, but implementation is all Vishnu's. super CID chandru rangela kalakkal party ivar dhaan nu solraa.

K thanks Vishnu and the latter says, ulagathula enakku therinja nallavanga listla neenga dhaan tops after vadivelu; so oru nalla manusharku ennaal mudinjadhai senjEn. Also, don't thank me and distance me. I am your wellwisher and relative, says V. Krishnan orE touching feeling. Al Gates spouts the usual nonsense that un nalla guNathukku, nee seekkiram vandhuduvEnnu theriyumpaa. Nalla vELai, annamalai paNNa puNyamO, naama paNNa puNyamO, avar pErai izhukkalai. Go home to your mom who will be waiting for you. Aduthadhaa mugs edhaavadhu villangam paNNum bOdhu I will let u know so u can come caught. Adhu varaikkum rest edunnu sollaaru. Vishnu takes leave to go to the docs. Krishnan asks abt it and Gayu says, I will tell all after we get home. And asks Vishnu to call her abt the report ASAP.

Vishnu visits the doc who is very sober. And goes on a monologue spree. Enakku onnum illai, sinus dhaaana, heard from my mom that my dad had it; idhukku poi alattikkalaamaa?

Doc says where is ur wife? Bring her tomorrow. Enna doc ivLO serious? Sethaa poga pOren? Doc says, yes, ur rpt indicated u have brain tumor…

Adheppadi paa verum scan reportla kattiyai paarthuttu biopsy pannaama sethu povaanu solluvaar? Pilani Institute of Medicine (PIMS) la padicha doctorO?

Vishnu shocked….

Moral of the story: mandaila uruttu kattaiyaala adichaa, brain tumor varum. So yaarum adi vaangaadheergaL.

Thodarum………...

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by swash2

Thursday update #2.

Atina, i have written this - so namma audience ku double punishment kudukkalaamE endra nalleNNathil, idhO enadhu updt. (saw ur PM after writing this)

Vishnu shattered on hearing the news abt his brain tumor. Doc further says neenga romba naaL irukka maatteenga. Oru 6 months eat the tablets I give (general doc-um naanE, oncologistum naanE, compounderum naanE, pharmacistum naanE, guduguduppaikaaranum naanE nu paattu dhaan paadalai) and then if God wills, you may live a little longer. But chinna kallu pedha kallaa, sorry, chinna katti periya kattiyaa maari, adhuvum mooLaila oru narambu pakkathula sofala ukkaandhirukku. So surgery ruled out. Indhaanga prescription. Come back after 6 months and let us see if my predictions come true. And we can take some more tests. Vishnu says definitely, at least for Sudha's sake, I will come.

Starts driving home and is replaying doc's words in his mind. Decides to follow Krishnan (thanakkuLLayE unmaiyai maraikkum padalam).

Gayu and Krishna come home and Paro welcomes them with happy tears and thanks Gayu. Gayu says if he is your son, he is my husband and life. It is my duty.

They go inside and while Paro runs to get something for Krishnan to eat, andha cycle gapla, Krishnanukku adutha paramatma vElai kudukka angE aajar - Nataraj and MangaLam - in the pretext of thanking him. Nattu says we shd have come to the jail itself but home/work tension, and so couldn't. Krishnan says, unga maaadhiri periya masusanga andha maadhiri idathukku varakkoodaadhu mama. 2G level scam paNNa dhaan varalaam. Indha petty kolai caseku illaam vara koodaadhu. Aahaa, ennE unadhu paNbu, manidharuL maanikkamadaa nee..sonnadhu naanillai, Mrs and Mr.Nuts.
avLO dhaan. Mrs.Nuts opens the Hoover dam. My Swetha planned to help you, asked chits to stay away from Mugs, but Chits went back to big house after Mugs staged poison drama; Chits slapped Sweths and now Chiths is happily living with Mugs while Sweths is a VV (vaazhavetti). Cry, cry, cry.

Krishnan is shocked. (manasukkuLLa aiyaa superO happy, happaada, water plant vElai gavanikkaNamOnnu bayandhukittE irundhEn.. ippO samooga sEvai vElai oNNu thaanaa madila vizhudhu, kaNNa laddu thinga aasaiyaa? - kiLambu operation "Ottavechufy Swetha" - koovudhu manasu).

Vishnu ignores Sudha's repeated calls and comes home. Sudha quizzes him abt not answering her calls and he snaps at her. She asks him abt scan report and he says it was only sinus. And tells her that she has to stop depending on him and lead an independent life. Mom and wife are wondering why he is spouting nonsense and he is irritated at Sudha. Naan enna sethaa poitten? And she is superO sad.

Thodarum'.

P.s. director sir, why no worm/bugs in these sisters' tummies? Gayu and Sudha.

Idharku vidai therindhum kooraamal irundhaal, engaL mandai sukku aayiramaaga udaindhu vidum.

Thursday, March 15 2012, - Episode 709
update by atina

The doctor announces to Vishnu that he has Brain Tumor...he continues," we can not opt for surgery too...as the tumor is very near to the nerves...even if we do so...we can not be sure that you are going to be cured...so just by taking these medications we may prolong your life a little more that is all...but one more thing...as this tumor grows larger you may get severe head aches..be prepared...I feel ber bad about this...vaazha vendiya vayasu...I dont know how your wife is going to tsake this...anyway ehen you get dsevere pain...please visit any nearby doctor...ok Vishnu...come and see me after 10 days..and we will do one more scan" Vishnu is speechless and tells," yes doctor..defenitely I will come...atleast for my wife's sake I will come"
He comes out of the room...and struggles to walk...oru vazhiyaa reaches his bike ...his cell rings...it is from Suda but he does not want to talk...he stares at the phone and cries...and finally he takes off.

Paro is waiting outside the house...here comes Gayu with Krish...PAro runs to him and cries," vappaa Krishnaa...I was so worried..thanks God for bringing the truth to the light " Krishnan replies," Amma...I am a man amma...I can go to jail that is ok...but imagine the same situation happned to Swetha annee...paavam maa...now I am happy that I saved her" They go insdie and Paro brings wtare andf gives to Krish.

Swetha's parents arrive there to thank Krishnan. They both maaree...maaree thank him...Paro feels proud to hear all this. Natraj tells," Krishna...I have no way to thank you for saving my daughter and the baby from that arakkan..Sathyaa..." Krish stops hi and tells," no...no..after all she is my anna's wife...My dad has taught that we should always help others...as long as they live happily..that is enough for me"

Mangu tells," Thambi...you want them to be happy...but they are not living happy  there..." They tell what happened ...Swetha and Chitra's decision to keep Mugs separate...Mugs taking poison...Chittu is now tih Mugs in that house...Chittu slapping Swetha...and now Swetha is a vaazha vetti...

Vishnu reahes home...Suda is getting ready to go the market...She notices Vishnu coming...and asks why he did not pick up her call...He tells that he was on the road...then he loses his temper and shouts,"look here...whenever you want to talk to me...you can not do so...after all if I go out I will get back home right...naan yenna ore adiyaa sethu sudu kaattukkaa poren...ippo enna abasagunamaa naan pesitten...porakaravanga ellaam sethuthaaneh aaganum...how is it possible everyone to live for ever...illleh...illleh,,,,,look here suda...what I mean was...plese dont expect to be with me always...okay vaa...I can not be with you always...as I have so many other work maa..."
Meenakshi asks," why are you talking without any connections daa Vushnu?" He replies," sammanthgam illaamal pesarenah? sorry..ok what is the matter Suda..? why did you call me?" Suda asks about his scan report. Vishnu answers," athu ponene...and showed the report to the doctor...he said nothing to worry and it looks like some sinus problem nu...so no worries...he has give me some medications too" Suda worriedly asks," just due sinus problem aa...appadi oru vali varuthu...? I am scaredungaa" Vishnu once again loses his temper," look here...he has studied MBBS and sitting there okay?do you know more than him...moreover look here...I know how to take of myself..." 
Suda cries...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Friday, Mar 16, 2012

Episode 710

Continue with Vishnu kadu kadu with wife and mum... He asks where is she heading to and Sudha replies that she is going to purchase items for tomorrow Sumangali veeratham. Vishnu is not interested in this sangiyam and ask whether this event can cure any sickness for the husband. Sudha is very sad and says that this nombu is the important for married woman. Then amma also enquiry Vishnu on his kadu kadu today... Vishnu also scolds her and shoo shoo her... He enters his room and pulingi pulingi crying over his nelamai and Sudha fate as well. (romba pavama iruku) He also hides the doc letter on top of the cabinet.

Krishna starts his journey with bike... vera enggey... muguthan house than... there AZ and Visa welcoming him sandhosama... Visa kulamvisarachu him and Kris is suprise to see Visa changes. Visa explains to him that she has change coz of Krish maha uthama attitude.. OK Ok velaike varuvom... Krish ask them about Swetha and Chittu feud... why and how they can let things happen. Chittu also comes there and share her sentiment. Az feels sorry for Krish coz he have to concern about his family eventhough Krish has wife and mother at home to look after. Krish sonnaru ore vartha that Az uncle use to say that Annamalai uncle is living in him, so he has to proof that... AZ uncle so proud of him... then our mokka hero comes there drunks.. Mugs as ussula with kudikaran style scolds Krish and chases him away. He is angry that Krish always knows what happening in his home and always come for panjayathu.. Krish tries to talk to Mugs but Az uncle asks him to go home as it is waste to talk to Mugs in this state.
Az uncle scold mugs but Chitra tells Az not to do so.. She ask Mugs to come inside the house but Mugs wanna go to Swetha house to question her about Krish visit to their house. All try to prevent Mugs but he just leaves in drunken state to Swetha house. Visa is puzzle how krish knows about this latest issue in her home

At Swetha house, her baby is crying and she asks her mom to put the baby to sleep. Mugs comes there and starts his kacthery. Scolds Swetha for telling Krsh about the feud in their family. Swetha dad tells him that he is the one who informed Krish about it. Mugs asks Swetha why she always support Krish. Swetha reply, Krish is far more better in humanity, attitude and other good quality than Mugs. Mugs is very angry and says Swetha as a wife can praises another man infront of husband, thus,  she might  will even change her route to Krish...meaning she will kudumba naditify with krish. Swetha gets very angry shouted "Mugunthan" and nicely slaps Mugs.. (yippee.. enneke ore santhosam)... but everyone were shock... Thodarum...

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 20 / 3 / 12 Episode No 712

PILS grad is mooking big time (athu sari vayaale than pesanum nnu any law??😉) " So, she is more important, eh?? So be it. I will never ever step in to this threshold ( appO ??  Ore jump ?? ) Walks out of the arena after calling mamaa to play Mary's lamb . But the lamb decides to say a few words - addresses darling sonny " this is not some cock fight, this is family ( Roja pada pada nnu kannathile adichundu TV kku namaskaaram panra - family yaam  !!! Intha kOdumai yai enge pOi solla??) You had both biwis in the same house and things were fine !!! Now this fight is all because of you. Think well " - not just that,he asks DIL No 2 to moottai kattufy from the parental safe net " come there, we can talk and sort out things " Mangu aunty rOmba naala nallavangalaa vesham pOttu aluthu pOittanga " no way , my dear sambhandhi. You chase that PILS grad from your house, apram my daughter will step in " AZ says " no way, PILS is my first DIL !!! What will every body say if we chase her away ??" ( so , no one talks ill apdinna thOrathiduvingalaa??? Family ppa family ..Ayyy, kirukku Roja unakku puriyave puriyaatha?? Adanga maatengare??) Mangu aunty kku another chance for a sky-earth jump "exactly your honor, she has that trump card in hand !!! That is why I wanted equal rights for my daughter !!! Now, go away "  Lamb retreats but not before saying "  issue vai Oothi Oothi perisakkara unga kitte ennathai pesa?" Visa aunty is measuring the house - waiting for sonny boy to come home so that she can ask 4 tongue pulling Q s - but avar joot. Hubby / DIL duo mattum than back. Visa aunty is briefed. PILS grad kku ennavO dhideer rOsham ??!! Decides to go to her parental home ( Ph.D panna plan aa??) Tells her in- laws that their son can live with his biwi 2 happily " I will go home " Now Visa decides to change the venue for tongue pulling Q s - Mangu's house . AZ as usual makes a feeble attempt to stop her ...but...the prodigal son returns. Both dad and mom give him a bit of their minds and quit the arena. Mugs pacifies PILS " yesterday...bodhai...Swetha and me... " PILS grad kku apdiye pathindu varathu " paavi manushan biwi 2 voda jolly aa?? Naan inge Aalai kanum nnu worrying ??!!" Tells him that biwi 2 did not bother about him dying " I was the one who took care and stood by you. From now on ...if you plan to cootchi coo with biwi 2...remember our son, ok?"

Next day - this segment does not merit any update. Antha periya (??!!) manushan Mugs kku nalla Oothi kuduthuttu Real Estate business panna idea kudukkaraar " your biwis will respect you only if you mint money ..bring 10 Lakhs ...pawn or sell your house...apram you will mint money " . As it is ivaru kku pea brain ..bodhai vera... greham da sammyyy...

Aaadi pAadi veetukku vanthuttar. Calls for a family conference. Tells them that both biwis do not respect him as he is also a VVI Mugs. " I have decided to do real estate business " Appa kitte irunthu ARul vakku " Ipdi kudicha business aa vathu pOdalangayavathu " Amma supports sonny " he is talking about making money..good thaane ??" Mugs throws the bomb shell " I need capital..planning to sell this house..." Shocked faces round...

Freeze

Wednesday, March 21st 2012 Updates

Episode 713

Scene opens up with Mugs asking money from Azhagesan (fully drunk, not Al Gates but Mugs). Says he has decided to do real estate business and wants money for the same. Dad tells him that is not the route to go but Mugs is adamant. Chithra is also against it but he screams at her too. Mugs says that the best way is to sell this house.

What? This is my brother AN's house. Krishnan has equal, if not more rights in this house. You cannot sell. And Mugs says AZ cannot stop him. Gets a paLaar and says he will go out. He has another wife and place to stay and he will go live there. Chiths is mad too.

Sneha is sleeping on the sofa (why? Waiting for husband?) and in the dead night, Mugs comes knocking. She is upset that he spends the daytime with Chiths and nightku mattum comes to her. Seeing his inebriated state, asks him to leave. Nattu says, bring him in and we can talk to him tomorrow when he is sober but Mangu shuts him up and tells him it is betw husband and wife and they shouldn't interfere.

Ennappa idhu, chithra kuzhandhai kuduthaa mattum venum, aRai kuduthaa thappaa? Mugs gets booted from here too.

Mugs goes to the politician crying about being chased away by both biwis and the guys tells him that all will be taken care of. That house is all Mugs' and he has every right to sell it. The politician will send a good party tomorrow to scout the house and will help him settle the deal. (ok, I see AZ and Visu settling in Krishnan's house - poetic justice?) and asks his goons to give unlimited sarakku to Mugs, accompanied by omelette. Mugs wants them immediately.

Vishnu goes to another doc to get a second opinion. Another scan and he tells the doc abt the previous diagnosis and hopes that was not the case but this doc too confirms the findings and yes, it is tumor and he can extend his lifeline by 6 months with pills. A shattered Vishnu throws the report in the trash and walks out.

Thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

Thursday, March 22nd 2012 Updates

Episode 714

It all starts with Mugs bringing a coatusuitu guy in a car to his house and pointing out all pillars as burma thEkku (AZ sitting in oonjal - nallavELai, standing pose la irundha, avaraiyum sErthu vithiruppaan).

He gets mad and tells the coatwala and broker that the house is in his name and he has no plans of selling it. Boots them out. Mugs tries to stop them but they say, theerthufy the villan(gam) at home and then they will come back.

Mugs comes back inside and shouts that come what may, he wants money for business and Krishu vera en 1 kodiyai adichittu poittaan. To live with respectu, I need money. Dad is upset and says that only after he dies in this house, Mugs can get anything. (pesaama pOttu thaLLuvaanO - his dad-i). Chiths watches with a bored expression (hmm. Seekkiram mudichutta thEvalai indha shoot - mundhaanai mudichukku vera time aachu? Anga kavitha role kaathundu irukkE? Iva vera - srividya- samayathukku kalyanam kaatchinu poitta, inga enakku thaavu theerudhu look). Visa pokes her eyes, followed by her body inside the main room and watches too. Mugs storms out.

Vishnu at his bank desk, thinks of poor Sudha and his fate; as fate would have it, right outside his window, a lady in white (ippollaam I thot they did away with white - widow) is in a verbal duel with her mil for her husband's money. Vishnu calls the peon and asks what the problemo is and peon says, husband died 10 days back, has some money in his acct, both wife and mom wants it for themselves and ladaai.

Oho, (ippo enakku oru uNmai therinjaagaNum - peon ku Asst. managarai vida banking examla neraiya padikkanumO?) as vishnu asks, who shd rightfully get the money? Peon says, bakthaa, manaivi dhaan.

Sari, says vishnu, summons the wife, she relates the soga kadhai..enakku orE oru husband dhaan (aamaam, naanga ellaam oorukku oNNu vechirukkOm paaru) but mil-ku 2 more sons. So money enakku dhaan.

Vishnu graphics illaama (whiteku edhukku graphics) imagines Sudha in white and is perturbed. Tells the lady that he will make speedy arrangements to settle that money and asks her to come in 2 days. orE thalai vali avanukku.

Krishnan's house - he questions KaNakku piLLai abt water plant matters, talks abt pending electrical work and other stuff and there comes Bill and Melinda. Krish is overjoyed, makes them sit, calls Paro, she goes to bring water/coffee, Gayu welcomes them. All 3 sport why-are-you-here look? I thot they were going to ask K to take Mugs as partner. Sutham nu nenachen. But they want to save the house from Mugs.
They don't have the stamina to resist him if he continues his mission and AZ romba naaL kazhichu emote paNra chance (glycerin use). I die-ing in same house. My bro lives there; Mugs and maapLa as such due to shady friends were responsible for rice mill leaving our clutches. So, asks Krishnan, what can I do? I have already told you that I will live by my father's vow - not to take any part in that house.

AZ say get a stay order that it should not be sold. Visa othu oodhufies with tears. Apoligizes for thinking bad about paramaatma this long. Asks Paro aNNi for her understanding and help. She issues the order to Krish to find a lawyer and get a stay order issued. Krishnan is stumped.
Thodarum..

Friday, 22 Mar 12

Episode 715

Krishnan mum orders Krish go to lawyer office and get a stay order for the house. She says eventhough she is not leaving in that house but she wants te house to remain there. Both AZ and Visa feel touch and cry. At Mug house, Mugs is sitting beside his son thinking. Chittu offers coffee to him and asks him to konjify their son. Mugs kadu kadu to her and says that no one is concern over him. He wants money for business and asks Chittu to advice her MIL & FIL over it. Krish comes there and hand over to Mugs the stayorder for the house. Mugs is shock.

Mugs is very angry and tell his family that now they can see Krish true colour. Chittu ask Krish why he did this, but AZ uncle informs Chittu that what Kris did is correct. Mugs asks AZ to stop and chases Kris away... At nite, Mugs goes to politician house and complains to him about Kris stay order. Politician usupeethuru Mugs and condem Kris... saying that if he has a thambi like Kris, he will defitnetly kill him and goes to jail. He is very sad that Mugs always lost to Kris. He slowly brainwash Mugs to kill Kris...

Mugs takes the knife and go to Kris house to kill him. Politician pretend to stop Mugs and then tell him to finished off not just hurt him.He then call rejendran and inform him about Mugs plan..he say they can celebrate success tmrw. Rajendran is very happy n nimathi. Mugs walking to Krish house with full of bothai... Krish is writing and wants to sleep. Paro also goes to sleep but then remember that she forgot to lock the main door. She wakes up and go to lock the door and at the same time Mugs kicks the door open...Gayu and krish aslo wake up.. All of them shock to see Mugs there. paro scold him but Mugs tells them that he came to kill Kris. Krish talk softly to Mugs ask him to go out. Mugs shouted back at Kris. Paro ask Krsh not to fight with him and Kris tells his mom that Krish wont do such thing... In the cycle gap le... Mugs thrusts the knife in Kris stomach 3 times... paro screams and gayu shock...
Looks like a dream to me... but TODARUM

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday  27 / 3 / 12 Episode No 717

PILS Grad is in her elements - Veera vasanam pesaraanga - "So, nadu theru meeting laam
out of fashion?? only kudithanam in the nadu theru is in the vogue??" (Kudigaran kitte enna pesanum nnu unga course material le illiya, amma?? ) Mugs is not in a mood to listen to reasoning - Bama Vijayam Shrikanth mathiri enakku no father, no mother dialog solraar - apram wants PILS Grad to walk out with the child. When she refuses, he prefers to take the tangent angle - " so, you do not trust me?? That I can not take care of you?? " PILS Grad retreats " oh no, not like that..." But Mugs is on his way out after announcing " inimel neeyum enakku vendam , no father, no mother, no first wife.." Avarukku enna?? Biwi No2 and her scheming mother are waiting 😉 Goes straight to that house.

Nattu uncle plays the door keeper. Opens the door, heartily welcomes the kudigara SIL, directs darling daughter to sing lullaby . But before all this Mugs mouths the much expected dialog " first thing in the morning, I want to see the advocate and move the divorce papers." Mangu aunty kathile honey and milk mazhai . PILS grad is devudu kathufying. The arrival of AZ and Visa aunty - Visa aunty sees PILS grad in tears and frets - "why devudu kathufying?? wanted you to be inside??" The story unfolds, PILS frets at AZ uncle's bandage...ella drama vum outside the house , as usual. PILS frets that Mugs might create a drama at Swetha's place but Visa aunty has the wisdom to say " Swetha enna un mathiriyaa?? She is smart, she will manage, ellam morning paarthukkalaam " JO JO time - ellarum pOi thoongunga..Roja mattum adutha segment paarthu update kuduppa grrr

Swetha comes down and artha rathri le manthrOpadesam - Mangu aunty says "cash this opportunity, Chithra vai vEttu " Nattu uncle does chyangg chak " you have to be selfish, Swetha " Morning time - Swetha gives coffee to Mugs and says " so, you want money for businees, eh?? I will ask my dad and arrange, say what??" Mugs is stunned !! SanthOsha pada vendamO??

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago