*Uravugal Mar 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Wednesday, March 28th 2012 Updates

Episode 718

Swetha consoles Mugs and tells him she will be is abaathpaandhavaL in this time and arrange for funds from dad. How? Dad is already bankrupt as he had wiped off all his savings to pay Sathya and even mom's jewels were pawned. Now mooNu pErum room pOdaama yOsichadhula (raa muzhusum), they came to the conclusion that daddy will get VRS and use that money to help Mugs. But 2 conditions. (kaikEyi nyaabagam varaaLaa? – varanum) one – Mugs shd quit drinking – ada, sarakku mattum dhaan. Next but most imp, cut all ties with Chiths. He shd not talk or go see her. Mugs is silent. Swetha says yosichu nalla mudivaa edunga. I am your wife who will never leave u and will always support u in your endeavors for our betterment. Ur well being is my morning coffee, etc. Leaves Mugs thinking.

AT home, Chitha in thiNNai, vazhi mEl vizhi vaithu. Gates comes in, correctly figures that she is waiting for that pOrukku pOna kaNavan (sorry, borekku pEr pOnavan) and says, he will come back. She comes inside and Visa fields a call from chithus mom. Adheppadi inga troublenaa andhammaakku mookkula sweat? She wants to hold a high level conversation with her grandson.. yes, u heard me right. Next 5 yr financial plan pathi pEsa planO? Chitha kadukadu, slams the phone down. Inlaws ask why cut mom off, her wish is natural but chiths says, naanE indha aduppula irukkEn, adhula innum konjam thaaLikkaraanga. Visa and Gates decide Mugs must be in Sweth's house and Gajji mohammad vaarisaaga chiths and fil adutha padaiyeduppu.

Anga, lizardpetla mom is silent and sad, tells Ranjani (sari, iva eppO soorpanagaiyaa maarinaa, mooku arundaa maadhiri ippOllellam amma veettu mattersla mookkai enter paNradhE illaiyE) abt chiths slamming the phone, figures something is wrong and wants Kadhirvelan (murugan) to give a ride on his peacock to red hills. (appa, kandhaa, pora vazila red hills la indhammavai thaLLi viduppaa, kadambaa, kaarthigeya).

Mugs konjings daughter and Sweths takes the baby for her naptime when the duo turn up. Sweths invites just her fil. Nattu invites both but chiths says, swetha deliberately ignored me, so u just go in. Verbal duel betw biwis. U r selfish, if not me, no you; If not me, no vaarisu; I am magnanimous, no, I am; Al Gates yells at them to stop and says both are his eyes; sutham. Yells at mugs to stop their fight and asks sweths to come home with Mugs. Sweths refuses but says take ur son if he comes. Chiths says she has already kavuthufied him into not going and Sweths pongings over that. Chiths says she is not that azhutham like sweths and asks Mugs directly to come home with her. He refuses and says, u want a husband with riches and parents and I don't have either. So go find one with all these and avLO dhaan. All PILS training are pushed backward and basic instinct takes over. Ada raakkayi, mookkayi rangeku, yOv nu (naan sonnen, ava illai) she grabs mugs' shirt and says, how can u say that to me; oru purushan solra vaarthaiyaa idhu; and Mugs says, en sattaiyaiyaa pidikkara? paLaar and Chiths falls down. (there shd be a law against showing this in serials). All are frozen..

Thodarum…
Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

Thursday, March 29th 2012 Updates

Episode 719

Ok, we see Chiths receiving a slap from Mugs and she is devastated. AZ gets all mad and slaps Mugs left and right;  verbal slaps too, you don't know how to keep 2 wives happy. (yempa, idhukku course ellaam irukkaa college-la? Maybe Karunanithi-Vijayakumar Insitute of Spouseology).  I almost expected Mugs to slap back his dad (ippO dhaan adhu trend aachE) but Swetha takes over. Mama, how dare you slap my husband in front of me, adhuvum in my house? Stop and out you go before unga mariyaadhai goes off. Naan en husbandai endha nelailayum vittu kudukka maattEn. Didn't this Swetha slap Mugs just a couple weeks back? Ellaarkkum Gajini effect? Short term memory loss?  ippO mattum rumba kudukkaraapla nenappO? Nanappu dhaan pozhappa kedukkum makkaas. Chiths is super mad and comes accuses Swetha of turning Mugs against her and again ladaai. Both fight and Mangu ava pangukku comes in support of her daughter while Nattu watches helplessly as usual. (avarukku avar kavalai – irundha konja nanja mariyaadhaiyum – workplacela – indha paazhaappOna poNNu ubhayam VRS naala pOgudhEnnu manasukkuL polambal). Mugs says, yes, I will live with Swetha only. Out you go to live with any other guy or collect 200 dollars on your way back with a vaazhavetti pattam and die. I just don't care. Chiths, ennaiyaa saaga solreenga? Aamaam di, unnaiyE dhaan. (mudinjaa enga appanaiyum sErthu koottittu pO – idhu naan).  Mission accomplished.

Adutha alambal case – MIL and DIL pair – Meena and Sudha are planning to clean the bedroom paraN. Short story – Vishnu has tossed his medical report behind pressure cooker and paathrams there;  he comes back and just stops them in time to retrieve his report and in the process yells at Sudha. Why can't people be open? Eppadiyum saaga pOraan. avangaLukku theriyaamalaa pOgappOraan? Sathiyama puriyalaidaa saami.

Lizardpet quickgun Murugan and mom arrive at Visa's house and outsidela are being stopped. Baby konjings roadlayE and Visa mazhuppings abt whereabouts of Chiths and FIL and finally spills the beans abt Mugs not coming that morning and they going to Swetha's house to get him. While the mom is slowly getting to a boiling point, Chiths arrives and cries and goes inside. Al Gates brings them up to speed. Inside Mugs words repeats in Chiths minds again and again and she closes the door and resorts to the standard trick – one saree and fan thongings.  Murugan is worried and comes inside and sees this through the window. Yells at her and others come in and beg her to stop.

Chithra thookkil thonguvaaLaa? uramEriya udambaal muruganaal kadhavai udaithu avaLai kaappaatra mudiyumaa? Idharkku piragu chithravin nilai enna? Visalakshmi enna muyarchi eduppaaL? Meendum mangu veettukku padai eduthu siru vayadhil kuditha kOrOsanai udhaviyudan angu koochal iduvaaLaa? Badhilukku mangaLam and Swetha enna seivaargaL (nataraj oNNum eppavumE seiyaadhadhaal, avarai vittu viduvOm)? azhagEsan aasaippadi avar aNNanudan iNaivaaraa? Vishnu enna aavaan? Paravikkondirukkum putrunOiyil irundhu guNam peruvaanaa? Alladhu maNNOdu maNNaaga madivaanaa? Sudhavin gadhi enna? Krishnan aabathpaandhavanaaga avaLukku vaazhkkai kuduppaanaa? Pala maadhaNgaLaaga ikkadhaiyil varaadhirukkum dEviyum, krishnanin matroru thangaiyum enna anaargaL? Thirumba varuvaargaLaa?

Ivai anaithirukkum vidai theriya vEndumendraal innum oru 2000 episodugaL paarkkavum. (creator-kE theriyaadhu – adhu vEra vishayam).

Freeze..

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

Friday, 30 Mar 2012

Episode 720

Chitra is saved!!! eppedi na... ippadi than...
Murgan saw her preparing the tools,,, saree and fan. He shouted and asked her stop. Everyone else rushed in and do their part.. Shouting... shouting... Murugan and AZ went to the door and tried to break it but unable.. Chitra finaly managed to fix the tools and holdingthe saree on look at it..(awaiting for Murgan and az uncle door breaking😉)... and then she tried to put the saree onto the neck.. unable to fasted the saree around her neck.. finaly murgan n az uncle managed to break the door and saved chitra.. everyone rushed in and console, pacify Chitra.. while everyone doing this,,, chitra mum thinking about doing something...

At Swetha house,,, both Mugs and swetha mangu mangu thinking... Mangalam asks her husband to talk something to  mugs before he change his mind and goes back to Chittu... 😡sutham ..ivar kilipilai mathiri sonntha seyarathu... he ask mugs to forget the incident and think about what to do for future...Swetha dad say that he will apply vss and give him the money for business and he must not drink again. Swetha add in another condition... Mugs should not go and kudumba naditify with Chittu.🤢 Mugs tells her that he wont go to chittu anymore and ask her not nag him again. Fil advice him to settle all issue one by one and get back his job and start business together. Then both SL and Fil get ready to go out. FIL happy ya telling wife to cook manaka manaka for marumagan pillai.. romba mukiyam ya... 😕
Chittu mums comes to Swetha house after the duo left . She calls swetha and quarell with her n her mum. Both labbo dibbo kattings and accusing each other...
... chitu mum said let see whose daughter has the right to live with mugs..and at last manggalam pushes laskmi down and she hurt her forehead n bleeding... She wakes up and starts cursing swetha family.. she says that they wont live happily doing drogam to chittu...Both swetha n her mum look vittings bleeding laksmima.

At az house, both FL and MIL maari maari taking care Chittu who is looks weak. Murgan suggests to bring to hospital but Chittu doesnt want. Then they realise about samanthi amma missing...n start looking for her...they worry could not find her. Az suppect her might goes to swetha house. at the same time, she returns home...she reveals all to them...murgan gets angry and question visa on finding a bad fren who spoil their life. Lakmi amma tell Murgan not to scold Visa... its all chittu faults who force mugs for 2nd marriage. Az uncle console both muran and laskmi but murgan kovam kovam reply to az uncle... saying that he and his bro senthil wont spare swetha family for hurting his family...

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago