New Promo! Kya khulle ki Raaz! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iolahardy

from wat i cud make out...indu was having a cream odhni wid a rich purple & gold border on her head...rishi was wearing a similar coloured pinkish-purple sherwani suit...he had a garland round his neck

vidhit was on his own two legs...looking hale & hearty

inshi were looking just gorgeous!

Mahesh: maine precap ka alag topic bana diya...didnt see ur post before!
it is okay shruti...

Actually, i was so much lost in Vidit with his serious look at INshi I forgot to notice the wedding dress... Yes, it was some biscuit color dress for Indu and with garland around her neck...

She was looking very similar to MJHT wedding pics.

from wat i cud make out...indu was having a cream odhni wid a rich purple & gold border on her head...rishi was wearing a similar coloured pinkish-purple sherwani suit...he had a garland round his neck

can't wait to see them in those dresses..😍  
thank you Mahesh now which Raaz more iss serial ka naam Raaz par Raaz hona chahiye instead of Hitler Didi.
Originally posted by KajAnj

thank you Mahesh now which Raaz more iss serial ka naam Raaz par Raaz hona chahiye instead of Hitler Didi.
Anju, it is bit scary too... I think he is going to spill some beans and I don't know if wedding would take place or not if that is the case... He looked bit serious, but glad Vidit is back and truth will be out.
Thank You so much for Promo Dear Mahesh ! Aree ye Saddhi hogi yaa nahi yaar ! Now I m so eagar to know that 
i hope Sameer will break marriage and vidit will tell truth as i dont want to see Indira marry with lier
Originally posted by mahkutty

Anju, it is bit scary too... I think he is going to spill some beans and I don't know if wedding would take place or not if that is the case... He looked bit serious, but glad Vidit is back and truth will be out.

Agar itni publicity ke baad shaadi nahi hui toh CVs aur channel ko public ke jute, ande aur tamatar khane ko jaroor milege...πŸ˜‰

Wheelchair kahan gayi πŸ˜† ... kya rajdhani express ki speed se recovery hui hai...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -soma-

i hope Sameer will break marriage and vidit will tell truth as i dont want to see Indira marry with lier
but u want to see indra marry to that person which  is pyscho,rishi is far far far better than sameer that psycho loose character
sam may find out abt vidhit n tell him dat rishi is playing wid both his sisters. vidhit being a sharma (being stupid & listening to absolutely anybody is their speciality) mite believe him & stop d marriage. indu will naturally be angry wid rishi for keeping her in d dark abt vidhit...aur kya pata vidhit ko ek mulaqaat mein sam itna mahaan aur sharif lage ke wo indu se bole tum sam se shaadi kar lo n then may come r fav trackπŸ˜†...macau ki shaadi πŸ˜†

i know logo ko vidhit bahot pasand hai...but i just cannot bring myself to trust any male member of the sharma clanπŸ˜•