Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blueocean_787

VIDIT know that INDIRA is in love with RISHI and wanna marry him and he have also bless RISHI. I feel VIDIT will not be a hinderence to INSHI but rather is more to SAMEER..

If sameer says Rishi is playing with both the sisters Indira knows the truth what more?
If ever he decides Sameer will be marrying Indira Mandira with her phone containing the pictures are still there so what the prob.
Raaz par Raaz Proof par proof,.
In green this is very true,how come he'll be so nice.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks for sharing Mahesh and Shruti!

I hope they really marry this time. I don't want to see a sad Indira when her marriage gets cancelled. She so seemed to be at peace yesterday and want that to continue, now with her brother besides her. Let Mandira handle Sameer all alone.

Does it mean Rishi himself didn't bring Videeth to the wedding and Indira agreed to marry without Videeth? It is confusing.

Looking forward to see Indira in her wedding dress. She looked like a beautiful red rose in the segment with Vidya Balan. She would be absolutely gorgeous now as well :D

No Gunz,  this is just a promo which is not a part of the episode...

Need to watch the actual episode to know how Vidit comes to wedding and does Indu wants to marry without Vidit doing kanyadhaan ?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Yes, he blessed him when he was in semi-coma, now seems like he is fit and steady and he is a sharma... it is tough to think he would be positive😆  I hope he is there to bless him than stop the marriage..

Sameer would do something to stop the marriage for sure😡

Mahesh your dialogue make me laugh a lot.HE blessed him in semi coma state and now when he's on his feet he's a changed man.wow.😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks for sharing Mahesh and Shruti!

I hope they really marry this time. I don't want to see a sad Indira when her marriage gets cancelled. She so seemed to be at peace yesterday and want that to continue, now with her brother besides her. Let Mandira handle Sameer all alone.

Does it mean Rishi himself didn't bring Videeth to the wedding and Indira agreed to marry without Videeth? It is confusing.

Looking forward to see Indira in her wedding dress. She looked like a beautiful red rose in the segment with Vidya Balan. She would be absolutely gorgeous now as well.

I also hope this betting get completed it is enough now they will be married or not hope cv's finish this part and moves forward.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Mahesh your dialogue make me laugh a lot.HE blessed him in semi coma state and now when he's on his feet he's a changed man.wow.😆

Actually Anju, Vidit would have been saying bure waqt mei gaade ko bhi baap bana padtha hai...So, he had no choice when he was lying in bed to bless him so that he is taken care till recovered.

Now, he has recovered, he can do whatever he wants apne marzi ka maalik😆
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Combo of Zee and HD is what scares me most ! HD had been unpredictable like anything and Zee.This is least trust worthy channel.

Its not related to HD still I wanna mention.How many times they given PR maha EPi saying Armaan will unite and What was the result everytime.They knows how to cheat people very well.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks mahesh
wanna inshi marriage take place ... both new promo n precap fearable ...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
sorry off topic is today a public holiday in india because of Holi?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Actually Anju, Vidit would have been saying bure waqt mei gaade ko bhi baap bana padtha hai...So, he had no choice when he was lying in bed to bless him so that he is taken care till recovered.

Now, he has recovered, he can do whatever he wants apne marzi ka maalik😆

If the story turns out like that we'll be at square one.Hope he's a decent person with good qualities because the first thing he should think rishi was not compel to help him out.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for sharing..lets see what happens!