Hitler Didi

New Promo! Kya khulle ki Raaz! - Page 5

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KajAnj

sorry off topic is today a public holiday in india because of Holi?

Schools and colleges yes..

I don't think it is a govt holiday, at least in my state it is not...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

Schools and colleges yes..

I don't think it is a govt holiday, at least in my state it is not...

In reality in the film Bahaar aane tak sumit saigal sang the song  and he also spiked the drink of roopa Ganguly here Rishi sang the song and Pappu spiked the drink of Mandira any sort of connections?Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail

In reality in the film Bahaar aane tak sumit saigal sang the song which Rishi sang yesterday and he also spiked the drink of roopa Ganguly here pappu did it for Mandira any sort of connections?

Anju do you remember that movie Bahar aane tak... ?

But papu didn't exploit her like Sumit saigal na... but the plot was same here...
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Naya Kirayadaar 😳

I think Vidith has many secrets. And Rishi 😍 knows most of them.

Looking forward to watch 😍
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

Anju do you remember that movie Bahar aane tak... ?

But papu didn't exploit her like Sumit saigal na... but the plot was same here...

Exactly yes I remember the film I was in college at that time and the song kali teri choti was rocking,why they chosed this song was very weird the same plot was created the only difference is rishi sang it for indira and there sumit(the negative character)sang it roopa Ganguly and after you know what happened ...just want to decode what cv's intend to show here.
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks for sharing Mahesh and Shruti!

I hope they really marry this time. I don't want to see a sad Indira when her marriage gets cancelled. She so seemed to be at peace yesterday and want that to continue, now with her brother besides her. Let Mandira handle Sameer all alone.

Does it mean Rishi himself didn't bring Videeth to the wedding and Indira agreed to marry without Videeth? It is confusing.

Looking forward to see Indira in her wedding dress. She looked like a beautiful red rose in the segment with Vidya Balan. She would be absolutely gorgeous now as well :D

Yes ... yes... it's not good to show marriage ka jhun jhuna to audience everytime.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Mahesh one difference both actors real name is sumit we know it.
mahkutty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mehnaaz-

Thanks for sharing Naya Kirayadaar 😳

I think Vidith has many secrets. And Rishi 😍 knows most of them.

Looking forward to watch 😍

think so Mehnaaz.. Rishi's secrets vidit might be knowing too...
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If the story turns out like that we'll be at square one.Hope he's a decent person with good qualities because the first thing he should think rishi was not compel to help him out.

@ Bold Very True.
mahkutty thumbnail

Exactly yes I remember the film I was in college at that time and the song kali teri choti was rocking,why they chosed this song was very weird the same plot was created the only difference is rishi sang it for indira and there sumit(the negative character)sang it roopa Ganguly and after you know what happened ...just want to decode what cv's intend to show here.

Oh you were in college, I was in school, it was a hit song back then used to watch it in chiraahar in INdia...

You are right both Sumit singing... I don't know why this song and its corelation to the scene after the song...but glad this sumit was not involved in it...