New Promo! Kya khulle ki Raaz! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahkutty

Actually Anju, Vidit would have been saying bure waqt mei gaade ko bhi baap bana padtha hai...So, he had no choice when he was lying in bed to bless him so that he is taken care till recovered.

Now, he has recovered, he can do whatever he wants apne marzi ka maalikπŸ˜†

If this happens then he'll be showing his true sharma blood...πŸ˜‰ I hope he is greatful to rishi for whatever he did for him & his family.
I d'nt agree cv never do indira marry to sameer if it does half audiance must be quiet it is time to the show run on positive track for increasing the trp if indira marry with sameer the trp of show never increase the inshi marrige may be cancel or suspended for some time if they are only show all that negatively the serial does not completed only single year

think so Mehnaaz.. Rishi's secrets vidit might be knowing too...

Correct. But after someone has done so much for you how can you not forgive a person.

Vidith was there when Indira 😳 praised Rishi 😍

Maybe Vidith actually married since they showed us the ring and his wife comes looking for him. They might have kids too. More responsibilities for Indira 😳 and tantrums caused by his modern wife.

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 12 years ago

Oh you were in college, I was in school, it was a hit song back then used to watch it in chiraahar in INdia...

You are right both Sumit singing... I don't know why this song and its corelation to the scene after the song...but glad this sumit was not involved in it...
Yes Mahesh Hum, aap se bare hain in age.yes the song was doing rage in every wedding still it is good to hear,still it is very difficult to know the meaning.
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Correct. But after someone has done so much for you how can you not forgive a person.

Maybe Vidith actually married since they showed us the ring and his wife comes looking for him. They might have kids too. More responsibilities for Indira 😳 and tantrums caused by his modern wife.

then Mehnaaz we need really on a serious point to change the title because there'll be only problemsss.
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

That would be great Mehnaaz, Vidit married and his wife showing tantrums to Indu wow nice track!!!!

waah great videet's firangi wife πŸ˜†

That would be great Mehnaaz, Vidit married and his wife showing tantrums to Indu wow nice track!!!!
Originally posted by KajAnj

Yes Mahesh Hum, aap se bare hain in age.yes the song was doing rage in every wedding still it is good to hear,still it is very difficult to know the meaning.
I thought you would be more or less my age.  I must call you Anju ji from hereon!!!!

Even I can't explain the meaning of lyrics properly...but quite a catchy song and suits guys to flirt with girls in weddingsπŸ˜†
True Anju 😳 it won't be HD anymore.

But Indira 😳 still unmarried and even if she married she won't be able to leave her family because they will be no one to support them.

Vidith wife could come make big demands.

What if this marriage of Vidith was done without approval by girls family. Maybe they did something to Vidith. Maybe she pregnant or has a baby. Hitler will still be there she knows the law.

I know unpredictable show waiting for big surprises.

Sorry btw Happy Holi to you all. 😳Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 12 years ago
There should not be any misunderstanding between INSHI again if that happen this time INDIRA will not be able to forgive RISHI any more or may take long time to heal.