Hitler Didi

Mandira pregnant? - Page 2

Poll

Do you think Mandira will get pregnant after sleeping with Sameer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

I hope Mandira doesn't get pregnant. It's too typical (unmarried guy and girl sleep together once and she's pregnant...). Plus, Sameer can easily say it's not his baby the entire time. She has the pictures on her phone, but he can also accuse her of sleeping with numerous guys and having no proof that he is the one who impregnated her.  It would just go against Mandira and cause further stress for Indira and Rishi. 

Despite all of that... that's probably where this is heading. ðŸ˜”

There are multiple ways to prove he is the father if she were to become pregnant after the one night stand.  And I don't think its atypical in Indian serials that an unmarried guy and girl sleep together and the girl become pregnant.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

I hope Mandira doesn't get pregnant. It's too typical (unmarried guy and girl sleep together once and she's pregnant...). Plus, Sameer can easily say it's not his baby the entire time. She has the pictures on her phone, but he can also accuse her of sleeping with numerous guys and having no proof that he is the one who impregnated her.  It would just go against Mandira and cause further stress for Indira and Rishi. 

Despite all of that... that's probably where this is heading. ðŸ˜”

dna test can prove who is father.

if today inshi marriage happens then this is real possibility.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhasinni

There are multiple ways to prove he is the father if she were to become pregnant after the one night stand.  And I don't think its atypical in Indian serials that an unmarried guy and girl sleep together and the girl become pregnant.

They are ways to prove he is the father AFTER the child is born (DNA testing). That involves waiting months and tolerating all the taunts from people (especially Jhumpa). I don't watch a lot of serials, but Uttaran from Aapka Colors is an example that I can think of. Maryada from Star Plus is another example. Plenty of Bollywood movies from  approx 10+years ago showed the same thing, where unmarried couples sleep together a few times and get pregnant. It's very typical in Indian entertainment. If it wasn't typical, so many people would not be speculating on Mandira's own pregnancy. 
Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago
cagurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak8620

plz friend remove the curtain from the eye ,

This is too funny!
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surma

I hope she is not pregnant.

Father is a psycho , and mother is dumb... if the baby inherits these two species genes , then only god knows what the baby will turn out to be when he/ she grows up :)

Yep, I would feel sooo bad for that baby. Mandira would probably ignore him/her and can you imagine Sameer taking care of a baby? Especially a baby that he didn't want in the first place? Yeah, me neither ðŸ˜”