Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thakneek

Rajrani was awesome. She won so many immunity challenges. She definitely deserved to be in top 3

However, JD was the best. His scheming and plotting was excellent. He outwitted, outlasted and outplayed. He won immunity when it mattered. In this game you have to backstab, vote people out and in the end convince them to give you the final reward. There is nothing wrong with having multiple alliances and turn on people necessary in this game. Remember it is a game.
in the end if JD had not voted for Shivam, Rajrani would have been out.
He may have voted for Shivam, because he knew Sith would loose against Rajrani.
 Sith sure sucked up to Abhinav at the end to get his vote. That was a smart move.
I think Sith would have won if it was him, JD and Shivam

Anyway, I thought the jury was very vindictive, because JD outschemed most of them (Rohit, Abhinav, Payal etc)
  What I did not understand was why did the producers let the jury show theitr emotions at tribal council. They laughed , made remarks, faces etc.  This made it very easy for the remaining contestants and us the viewers,to guess how the jury was going to vote. We all knew for sure that they aren't going to vote for JD. So there wasn't enough suspense. The jury should be like a jury in court of law, They are not supposed to display their emotions.
Maybe Survivior India has different rules than Survivor USA.
Also Payal had been twitting comments before the last two episodes. I thought the contestants are not allowed to discuss, until final show is over.

yes agree with u.the jury should hv been impartial at least in the tribal council.they shouldn't be allowed to flow their emotions like that.i didn't like the way they were making fun of jd.be a trecherous plotting,sceaming,back stabbing and also winning 2 immunities surprisingly..one has to credit jd for being in finals.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She was the strongest contender on the show. Well deserved win!!!
Originally posted by: meghan11

She was the strongest contender on the show. Well deserved win!!!

Why weren't you at the DDT? Missed you!