Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 8/3/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi_bs thumbnail
Thanks for WU dear😊

😊
onlnikki thumbnail
There is always some bahana or other for Jagya to land up in Jetsar. God knows what next bahana will be, to attend "dear friend" Anandi's wedding, with wife and kid in tow!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayi what boring episode

Yes Jagya Anandi is studying so get your hands off her slime ball
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
is jagya ko dikhane ka bahut bada shauk hai main kitna bada doctor hoon.dawai ka naam to sahi se likh nahi sakta chala hai cancer ka ilaaz karne
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How horrible is gauri's mom😲-badi hoshiyaari se sabb kanwarsa ke bapusa pe daal dena😲-what did bhairav do other than educate her daughter..😵thankless,pathetic people👎🏼..now they want to blame bhairav..
 Cant stand jagya anandi precap scenes,now suddenly he is supposed to be  all caring..uff..😵.
'kallo ki zubaan toh kainnchee ki tarah' chalegi hi for her  badi jeejii⭐️ ...like badi massis atitude⭐️- why sit and cry ,zindagi ke bache  din hansi khusi jiyo,  at the end no one escapes life alive ...

onlnikki thumbnail
jab se jagya ko ghar se baahar nikaala hai woh 2 saal me kitne baar vapas jetsar aaya hai, ek baar anandi ko bachaane, ab BM se milne...itna regularly toh woh MBBS ke time pe bhi nahi aata tha...whats the point of kicking him out and asking him to come back again, only coz he is "hero" of the show!
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.  I just want to gauri's mother 😡. But I am enjoying seeing what Gauri is going through. Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope this situation progresses quickly to the revelation.  It is getting quite boring with more and more attempts of badi masi to bring these two together.  I dont want them to create more and more scenarios.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jaisi maa waisi beti😡
shameless gauri and her mom😡😡
hate them!!!!!!!