WRITTEN UPDATES 08 MARCH 201

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tks a lot..been waitin 4 ur WU.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Thank so much for the update. Was impatiently waiting for it.
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Thank so much for the update. Was impatiently waiting for it.

u 2??πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Anju 😳 for the colourful update.

Happy Holi 😳

Can't wait to watch 😳

Mehnaaz 😳

Mehnaaz I was waiting for you thanks a lot for the wish and the Pm of this morning.
You Welcome Anju 😳

I wish I could type in colour too. It looks pretty today. 😳

Thanks Anju for your update!

Poor Indira might have been wondering if her family would ever cry for her in their whole life. It was nice to see her explaning Rishi what consequences lies would have without referring to his lies.

Bachelor party for Rishi lol. I wish they never had planned something like this for Rishi, hope it is just for few minutes and not more.

The last scene was really good. I felt bad for Rishi, makes me curious to know what he had been doing all these years in US. But awww, Indira managed the situation and chose the cheaper and at the same time a better dress. What i liked even more was that Indira made him feel better by telling him that it makes her more happy to be with him than a costly dress for their wedding. That was very sweet and that too coming from our Indira. She really adores Rishi. Their relationship is being shown really well!

Sameer, i am getting tired of this guy and his plans to get Indira. I really hope they give an end to Sameer being after Indira next week.
thanks for nice update.holi sequence will rock.