sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks again, 😃 can't wait 4 tomorrow! Edited by sarahtrini - 12 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome WU Anju! I liked your colourful choice on Holi. 😆

Today's episode was not as good as yesterday's, but still I enjoyed some scenes. I am pleased that the CVs finally decided to end the longlasting marriage of Pappu Chaddha's sister. I did not know that they would drag it to this extent. My favourite scene has to be the shopping. Inshi looked like a married couple actually, searching for clothes together and Indu coming out from the changing room asking "Kaise lag rahi hu?" I loved Rishi's choice lehnga, Indu looked really beautiful wearing it. 😍I wish he could have afforded that lehnga. Poor Rishi got a guilty feeling, he knows marriage is very important and once in a life moment so Indu shoud get what she likes. I did not like the way he asked for a job at the shop, he looked totally helpless in that situation. 😔

I also loved the facial expressions of BeSharmas when they listened to Indu talking about her marriage. They looked so shocked, even Ishaan. When Rishi proposed for the second time, they could not believe their eyes and ears. 😆 They still think he is the millionaire of Diwan builders. Otherwise they would have not accepted the marriage I think. I wonder how they will react when they get to know this sooner or later. 

Sameer is planning some new trick (as always), this time he will buy the expensive lehnga which Rishi chose for Indu, and he will arrive at SN to create drama. Perhaps he will bring Vidit, if he at all gets information about his whereabouts from a third person. Mom Diwan has not changed, and I think she will never change. Still she blames Ricky for her laadla's craziness and mental instability. Sadly, she has no room for Ricky in her heart. 

I am so fed up of the CVs ruining every character in the show by filling them with plain negativity and no self-respect. First Inder, then Sam and Simi and now Mandira. I wonder if Vidit will be positive or negative, I cannot expect too much because after all he is also a carrier of BeSharma blood. And we know really well how most of them behave. 😕

The precap looks very promising. I hope Inshi get married tomorrow. Rishi gave hints in today's episode... 😊
Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarahtrini

Thanks again, 😃 can't wait 4 tomorrow!

2morro gonna b a vry long WU 😉
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ayeen

2morro gonna b a vry long WU 😉

You are scaring me!!!may be I'll be the only one to write updates tomorrow.
Originally posted by: KajAnj

You are scaring me!!!may be I'll be the only one to write updates tomorrow.

😆 2mrrow 2hr Holi special so i'll guess u'll hv a vry long WU 2 type ..😆 ..well..im juz kidding anju, whether long or short ur WU, we'll totally appreciate it 😊 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

Thanks for the awesome WU Anju! I liked your colourful choice on Holi. 😆

Today's episode was not as good as yesterday's, but still I enjoyed some scenes. I am pleased that the CVs finally decided to end the longlasting marriage of Pappu Chaddha's sister. I did not know that they would drag it to this extent. My favourite scene has to be the shopping. Inshi looked like a married couple actually, searching for clothes together and Indu coming out from the changing room asking "Kaise lag rahi hu?" I loved Rishi's choice lehnga, Indu looked really beautiful wearing it. 😍I wish he could have afforded that lehnga. Poor Rishi got a guilty feeling, he knows marriage is very important and once in a life moment so Indu shoud get what she likes. I did not like the way he asked for a job at the shop, he looked totally helpless in that situation. 😔

I also loved the facial expressions of BeSharmas when they listened to Indu talking about her marriage. They looked so shocked, even Ishaan. When Rishi proposed for the second time, they could not believe their eyes and ears. 😆 They still think he is the millionaire of Diwan builders. Otherwise they would have not accepted the marriage I think. I wonder how they will react when they get to know this sooner or later. 

Sameer is planning some new trick (as always), this time he will buy the expensive lehnga which Rishi chose for Indu, and he will arrive at SN to create drama. Perhaps he will bring Vidit, if he at all gets information about his whereabouts from a third person. Mom Diwan has not changed, and I think she will never change. Still she blames Ricky for her laadla's craziness and mental instability. Sadly, she has no room for Ricky in her heart. 

I am so fed up of the CVs ruining every character in the show by filling them with plain negativity and no self-respect. First Inder, then Sam and Simi and now Mandira. I wonder if Vidit will be positive or negative, I cannot expect too much because after all he is also a carrier of BeSharma blood. And we know really well how most of them behave. 😕

The precap looks very promising. I hope Inshi get married tomorrow. Rishi gave hints in today's episode... 😊

Sandeep thank you for liking the colours above all it is HOLI though I'm very far home still there's I-F .
I also do not two things Rishi asking for job instead he's his father son he must fight for his right and he did not signed any paper mean he's still 50% partner in the business.
the second things i don't like Sameer in his completely psycho state(for me he's faking to show it to Simi)he said Rishi is a lawaris,why and what is this???Point to be noted why he says this repeatedly,as this is not the first time.
Indira did well she chooses the cheaper dress,to help rishi this is call understanding in couple.
Vidith still an unknown character to us.
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks anju have been waiting for this...good update ..acha theek thaak epi thaaa... kal ke andar leets see how many of them survives
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Thank you Ayeen it will be two an half hour long mahaepisodes.
But songs in between will definitely help.
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Thank you Ayeen it will be two an half hour long mahaepisodes.

But songs in between will definitely help.

well yeah.. u can skip e song part..😆 ( coz i dunno hindi song at all 😳😛 )