WRITTEN UPDATES 08 MARCH 201 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sandeep:

I really don't want Vidith to be against Rishi and like the other Sharmas. Indira would be really sad if her brother doesn't approve Rishi, so the viewers. I won't be able to take that lol. I liked their scenes together so far. I want him to support these two innocent people if the whole family is against them. I don't understand why he shouldn't support Rishi unless he is responsible for his condition now (i hope not). If Rishi is shown to be responsible, the innocence of his character wouldn't be there anymore. The last thing i want to happen is Sameer bringing Vidith on their wedding day, please no. I so want Rishi to bring him there as a surprise for Indira. If not a costly dress, he can bring Indira her beloved brother:D Won't Rishi be left all alone if Vidith doesn't support him. I don't see Indira choosing Rishi over her brother (shouldn't be so either).

I think the scene in shopping mall with Rishi asking for a job was for Indira to see that he would do everything for her. It might help her later to support Rishi if Sameer comes with that dresss as a gift for her.
Originally posted by Gunz.

@Sandeep:

I really don't want Vidith to be against Rishi and like the other Sharmas. Indira would be really sad if her brother doesn't approve Rishi, so the viewers. I won't be able to take that lol. I liked their scenes together so far. I want him to support these two innocent people if the whole family is against them. I don't understand why he shouldn't support Rishi unless he is responsible for his condition now (i hope not). If Rishi is shown to be responsible, the innocence of his character wouldn't be there anymore. The last thing i want to happen is Sameer bringing Vidith on their wedding day, please no. I so want Rishi to bring him there as a surprise for Indira. If not a costly dress, he can bring Indira her beloved brother:D Won't Rishi be left all alone if Vidith doesn't support him. I don't see Indira choosing Rishi over her brother (shouldn't be so either).

I think the scene in shopping mall with Rishi asking for a job was for Indira to see that he would do everything for her. It might help her later to support Rishi if Sameer comes with that dresss as a gift for her.

You are right Nikhi. I do not want Vidith bhaiya to be rude to Rishi, but I have heard some speculations that say Vidith looked a bit serious when he saw Inshi first time upon his return. I do not really know if he will will turn against Rishi, but I do not think Rishi is responsible for his condition. We saw Vidith giving his blessings to Rishi at the hospital when he heard Indu's opinion about Rishi. Also, he is not being intimidated by Rishi's presence, usually the patient tends to be. These are good signs for a strong Rishi-Vidith connection. I think Vidith will support his beloved sister, but a third person (like Sameer) could mislead him to think Rishi is playing with Indu's life. However, still we have Indu as proof. She will not let Sameer become a hindrance. If the photo of Sameer and Mandira accidently surfaces, everything will turn against him. Money is his only power to change the tide of Inshi relationship. He can still blackmail Mandira or Ishaan, but we have to wait for more hints to be able to guess. 

I really hope Vidith is a positive character, a person who cares for the persons close to him. Rishi is such a person, although he is a stranger. If he is a nice person he should appreciate Rishi's help and support Indu's decision. But it could also be that his behaviour toward Indu and rest of his family has changed with the stay abroad. Anyways, it is still too early to draw any conclusion.   
Thanks for the awesome update Anju di..πŸ€—

I'm getting impatient  as to Vidith's reaction to this marriage..hopefully he will not be a hurdle..!!
Originally posted by KajAnj

Sandeep thank you for liking the colours above all it is HOLI though I'm very far home still there's I-F. I also do not two things Rishi asking for job instead he's his father son he must fight for his right and he did not signed any paper mean he's still 50% partner in the business. the second things i don't like Sameer in his completely psycho state (for me he's faking to show it to Simi) he said Rishi is a lawaris, why and what is this???Point to be noted why he says this repeatedly,as this is not the first time. Indira did well she chooses the cheaper dress,to help rishi this is call understanding in couple. Vidith still an unknown character to us.

Hi Anju 😳

@ Bold - Sorry to trouble is it possible if you could please tell me if this is true. Or is it not confirmed yet.

The day that Simi Diwan came and disowned Rishi 😍 she stated why she is worrying about him if he is not her son. I just wanted to confirm because our english subtitles might not be correct. Sometimes Zee makes mistakes with translation.

@ Underline - Sometimes I also feel the same. When I think of the Billie story that means he has been like this from small. Simi giving him everything he wanted must have caused his behaviour to get worst. And he knows if he asks her she will give him.

Also, last thing sorry I just felt something very important is missing in todays episode.

I would have like to have seen Indira 😳 and Rishi 😍 seek Amma's 😳 blessings or at least tell about there marriage. It would have been nice to see. 😍

Thank you 😳

Mehnaaz 😳
thanks anju love it ..
this is rocking yarr 
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Hi Anju 😳

@ Bold - Sorry to trouble is it possible if you could please tell me if this is true. Or is it not confirmed yet.
It is not confirmed but Sameer has repeated Lawaris words for Rishi several times.
The day that Simi Diwan came and disowned Rishi 😍 she stated why she is worrying about him if he is not her son. I just wanted to confirm because our english subtitles might not be correct. Sometimes Zee makes mistakes with translation.

@ Underline - Sometimes I also feel the same. When I think of the Billie story that means he has been like this from small. Simi giving him everything he wanted must have caused his behaviour to get worst. And he knows if he asks her she will give him.
Giving him everything which are material without maternal love angd good manners.she's responsible for sameer psycho state.
But Simi cannot gives him Mandira I don't think she's that rich that she can buy indira.
and above all she's not on sale as every human being.

Also, last thing sorry I just felt something very important is missing in todays episode.

I would have like to have seen Indira 😳 and Rishi 😍 seek Amma's 😳 blessings or at least tell about there marriage. It would have been nice to see. 😍
Mehnaaz they are not on earth they are lovers so they have forgotten about amma we can forgive them,but it will be so nice seeing them seeking her blessings together may be after the wedding.

Thank you 😳
you are welcome

Mehnaaz 😳
Anju.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Surma

Hi Anju, thanks for your lovely update. Sameer's way of thinking is cheap, he thinks he can win a girl if he showers her with money. He needs to know - love is priceless, for everything else there is  MasterCard  :)

Don't worry he's thinking so because he turns into psycho baba nowadays from businesstycoon to psycho baba thinkof this graph this is known as taraki in hindi and as award winner in english.
Originally posted by Gunz.

Thanks Anju for your update!

Poor Indira might have been wondering if her family would ever cry for her in their whole life. It was nice to see her explaning Rishi what consequences lies would have without referring to his lies.

Bachelor party for Rishi lol. I wish they never had planned something like this for Rishi, hope it is just for few minutes and not more.

The last scene was really good. I felt bad for Rishi, makes me curious to know what he had been doing all these years in US. But awww, Indira managed the situation and chose the cheaper and at the same time a better dress. What i liked even more was that Indira made him feel better by telling him that it makes her more happy to be with him than a costly dress for their wedding. That was very sweet and that too coming from our Indira. She really adores Rishi. Their relationship is being shown really well!

Sameer, i am getting tired of this guy and his plans to get Indira. I really hope they give an end to Sameer being after Indira next week.

Ya, I am a hardcore Indishi fan so I really like the dialogue interaction between them today tooπŸ˜ƒ.  Honestly, I am one of those people that wants Sameer to stay on the show but I agree, it would be nice to end him being after Indu (no offense to some Sameer fans).  I think one of the ways to do this by lookin' at how hell bent he is on having Indu is through a baby.  Like I said before, maybe taking care of a baby even if it the mother of it is not Indu will help keep him sane.  The baby will be Indu's niece or nephew after all & she will care about her niece/nephew & due to how much the baby means to Indu, Sameer will do a good deed by being a good father to Indu's niece/nephew, preferrably neiceπŸ˜ƒ  I think this would be an interesting storyline.  Seeing Sameer not being so after Indu & him freakin' give his mom a piece of his mind (his mom may not be too loving towards her grandchild)  & shower his kid w/love & affection even though the kid is not Indu's kid.    
Originally posted by KajAnj

Mehnaaz they are not on earth they are lovers so they have forgotten about amma we can forgive them,but it will be so nice seeing them seeking her blessings together may be after the wedding.

Thank you 😳
you are welcome

Mehnaaz 😳
Anju.πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Anju 😳 for confirming.

You right Indira 😳 and Rishi 😍 forgot. I forgive them. But wish CVs remembered 😳 And I hope they show a scene with Amma 😳 before the wedding 😍

@ Bold - I like how you ended your post 😳

Thanks once again Anju 😳

Mehnaaz 😳