Thendral

Update for Thursday - 08/03/2012

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Shubba :-)

will come later :-)
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update Shubha.😊👏 The dir has created a situation to teach cp and bhuvana a very good lesson. It was irritating to see bhuvana interfering in each and every aspect.Aathiram arivukku chathru..ra mathiri..adaga thathu...even lakhsala...mudiyalai..lol

Varadharajan was so good in today's epi  and he handled the situation neatly and calmly and in abold manner. Cp track is going to take the centre stage now.

The story is now directly linked as amma vs. T&t. The team is making an excellent turn in the story line to make b&t meet. Bhuvana already hates deepa now she will make sure deepa and thuls never come to college. In upcoming epi's thuls might come to know about kalyani and Mohan's love matter. We viewers were waiting for padma's reactions after knowing her son's love.

Coming to deepa's track, thuls will not settle after hearing deepa's matter.Her friends are more important along with her education. She will not let bhuvana ruin those things. May be in upcoming episode she can get student support and prove deepa and kalyani are innocent and try to bring back deepa in…Hope the story takes a new turn. Let us wait and watch.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

One side had to see Bhuv shouting out of arrogance 🤢 and on the other side had to see Indira yelling at her daughter 🤢. Whole episode was dragging.

Madam Bhuv cannot work long hours in the hospital these days aam. Love to spend time with CP aam. I think this romance will top GW/Pei romance 😒.

Bhuv telling that Deepa getting TC not enough aam and wants more punishment which she will never forget life long😕. Pavam, she does not realise that she is never going to forget life long the slap she is going to get from her daughter. If Thulz comes to know that she is her mother naa, imagine the shame and punishment this Bhuv going to get.. lol

So it looks like Kalyani/Mohan matter will be out soon and Padma/Kalyani/Mohan will be a side track along with this Bhuv/Thulz/TA/Sundari. Sigh.. if Padma comes to know about Mohan and Kalyani, Kalyani gaali.

So tomorrow is Padma/Bhuv meeting and T/D phone conv😍. Looks like Bhuv/Thulz slapping is for Monday😍. Lets see. Hope TA/T gets more time next week.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Shubba Akka~!!😃🤗

No Promo scenes came😕

Buwana madame feels relaxing to be with CP aam😲...so she comes gome early from hospital aam😲...enna oru paasam enna oru nesam🤢...kodumai kodumai...Mr.Lax is only capable to waste all of his energy in trying to convince his useless so called wife...🤢

So this is how Buwana is going to get address of Mohan's house😕...as Shubba akka said few days ago this track moved K/M track too...even VR  questioned Deepa about whats the reason behind M for reacting that too for K...so for sure Padma will ask the same question if she got any brain...if its not Padma, MM might ask Mohan😕...T was completely away in this issue as VR said.

I this rate slap scene will be on Monday thaan😕
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the prompt update Shubba!  Lovely... So, no paLaar today... May be both the paLaars' will be tomorrow.., but that is too much to expect in serial land I guess :)!  so, definitely Bhu to Padma paLaar is tomorrow..  Have to wait for the actual T to Bhu paLaar till next week looks like!

Actually isnt Indra Deepa's mother or step mom?  Why is she yelling at Deepa like this all the time?  I am sorry, I have not been following Thendral from the beginning, so not sure if she is really mom or step mom... Please clarify!

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the update shubba akka...🤗

I miss TT...😭😭😭 enna kodumai!😡 Dragging too much with this non stop talking by bhuvana and indira😡...Tmr padma...what to do?😭

VR correctly pointed out. mohan involvement?" 👏 why deepa didnt say anything?she know la?
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for that wonderful update with superb comments..it sure made it very interesting...a women special update for this episode-👍🏼
3 solid scenes from the promo remaining...D's call reg tc, bhu/padma fight (imagining padma's reaction to this..why shud her arumai son go and hit someone in the college because D was suspended..too hilarious to even think!😆) and of course the rock solid scene...cp ve adichathu she felt as a slap to her..well bhuvana madam..good u already felt the slap...oru dharman kudutha probs not enough, now one dharma adi..needed...
but to hope that whole promo be covered tmrw--too much i think...maybe some will spill over to monday...
already worried if does that mean promo will be there this week?

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayashs

Actually isnt Indra Deepa's mother or step mom?  Why is she yelling at Deepa like this all the time?  I am sorry, I have not been following Thendral from the beginning, so not sure if she is really mom or step mom... Please clarify!

It is Deepa mom thaan. She does not like Deepa mingling and fighting for her friends. She is just very self centered and feels Deepa gets into problem becoz of her friends. So she cannot stand Thulasi becoz Deepa supported Thulasi during Vel's problem. I think now the same hatred will come towards Kalyani too. Oru chance kedaicha pothum for this Indira, she will start yelling.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka for the wonderful and colourful Update!👏😃

No promo scenes😔
Poor Deepa and VR😭 So, i think he will say Mohan is Thulasi Thambi and not MM son😲