Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF: CAPTIVATED Summary+ Ch 15 Pg 106 *March 28*

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone,

we are back with a new FF on abhiya. now you must be thinking who are WE?? well...this is a joint FF which will be written by me and anjali aka anji (anjali.k) The character sketch and prologue have been posted below. i hope you will like it. we would be waiting for your response...

EDITED

This is now written by shreya (bookworm-ALS--) and me

CHARACTER SKETCH

THE RAICHANDS

The Raichands are a rich and powerful family. Chand and Haseena Raichand own the Raichand empire and they have 3 children- Abhay, Vihaan and Alina.

Abhay Raichand is a 499 year old vampire who is very powerful. He and his family survive on animal blood but he often cheats and kills humans. He was turned into a vampire on full lunar eclipse which makes him the son of the moon. He claims to hate Piya yet there is a soft corner for her though he denies it. He has a painful past which is connected to Piya and this makes him hate her.

Chand and Haseena Raichand are the creators of abhay. They are quite powerful and they have been hiding a secret and a prophecy from Abhay. They survive on animal blood.

Vihaan Raichand is a 550 year old vampire and is Abhay's elder brother though not his blood brother. He loves his family and his brother a lot. He survives on animal blood. He knows that Abhay often kills humans and he always saves Abhay from getting caught.

Alina Raichand is a 520 year old hybrid. She is half vampire and half witch. Her biological parents are dead. She knows about the secret and the prophecy that Chand and Haseena are hiding from Abhay. The witches werent ready to accept her and she was accepted by the vampire clan and she joined the Raichand family.

THE DOBRIYALS.

The Dobriyals are a rich and influential family. The father Arnab Dobriyal is now deceased. His first wife Damini was a witch and was killed by a vampire. Tara was the result of his first marriage. Arnab sought to avenge her death and during this journey of vengeance, he met Mrinalini who was a slayer and married her. Piya was their daughter. Piya and Tara are half sisters.

Piya Dobrial is a 500 year old hybrid and very powerful. She is half witch and half slayer however her slayer powers have not been triggered yet. She was born on a full solar eclipse. She loves her sister Tara a lot. tara is her mom since Tara is the only family she has left. Piya hates Abhay due to an incident in their past but feels a strong pull towards him. Her natural instincts always warns her to stay away from Abhay but destiny has other plans.

Tara Dobriyal is Piya's half sister. They are orphans. Tara is a 660 year old witch and she loves her sister a lot. Tara looks after the dobriyal business. She knows about the prohecy and she holds a secret connected to Piya's past but hasn't told Piya.

THE KHURANAS.

Jeh and Aryan Khurana are werewolves aged 200 years. They are ready to do anything for each other and for their clan. Aryan is the werewolf leader. They are after Abhay and Piya due to the hidden prohecy.

THE GANGREL

A powerful vampire clan who are after Abhay and Piya. they are a dark clan who long for power and lust. They have no humanity left in them.

They have a leader Ayaan who is the mastermind behing their dirty work. He is truely immortal. He cant be killed by anyone yet his death is written in the hands of abhiya.

Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail

PROLOGUE

"I miss you so much. You left me to this eternal life all alone. How can you do this to me? I love you. She destroyed everything. She took you away from me. Its been 120 years since you left me. I will never forgive her. I promise you, I will definitely avenge your death. Piya dobriyal I will meet you very soon", a handsome blue eyed young man was sitting in his dark room and talking to his favourite photograph with tears in his eyes. He was still in pain and was living his life just with a ray of hope to meet his biggest enemy who shattered his world into pieces.

At the same time, in some other part of the world, a beautiful young girl was standing near her window and staring at moon and at the same time talking to stars. "its been 120 years since I lost you. I miss you. I  wish you were with me right now. I cant live this life without you. Please come back to me. I promise I will never forgive him. Abhay raichand will pay for what he did", she poured her heart out with fresh tears forming in her eyes.

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail

MY LINKS TO OTHER WORK

MY FIRST FF

link to sequel

MY OS

ANJALI'S OTHER WORK

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the charecter sketch n prolouge n thnx 4 starting a new ff...continue soon
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...👏
da character sketch n da prologue was very interesting n nice...👏👏
n full of mysteries too...😕
like dat of da man who wants to kill abhiya n can only be killed by abhiya...😕
wondering what happened 120 years before...🤔
which made abhiya hate each other...
continue soon...😊
n thnx for da pm...😊
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww soo well written ..:))
thnxx for the pm ...

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally both of u started this FF...
im super happy 😃
superb character sketch n prologue!!!
thnx 4 da pm
continue soon guys 😍
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, so beautiful! Peehu and my dear partner anji, waiting fr ur intresting story! Update soon and pm me.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderfull guysss
u both rock definately...
peehu and anji u started a new ff i m very happy yar
u both done a superb ff
characters and prolougue sounds interesting
peehu well written
its awsome...
u know i m waiting 4 ur new ff finally u did it...
so in abhiya hate each other hmmm
cont soon