Fan Fictions

MG OS: colours of life

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY HOLI friends...

COLOURS OF LIFE

note: plzz add 'maneetmaneet' to ur buddylist for pms. or tell me i will add.

A girl is decending from the staris in her bridal attire looking extremely awesome, angelic. All the guests are staring at her n are lost in her beauty. When HE saw her decending, he was so so lost in her beauty that he is just staring at her, forgetting the whole world. She looked at him n their eyes locked. She can see the LOVE, CARE for her in his eyes. She came out of her lala land with the giggling of her friends. She turned red due to embrassment n shied. She went n sat beside him but didnt dare to look at him. He smiled at her n panditji is chanting mantras.

Panditji told them to stand n exchange vanmala's. Then he tied mangalsutra around her neck.n put the sindoor on her parting.

They took saath pheras promising to be their with each other for their long cherished life.

Panditji declared them as husband and wife. Now we all meer Mr. n Mrs. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. The most handsome n hot guy, business tycoon, fun loving guy.

They took blessings from maan's dadi n dad n other elders. All the guests started wishing them. After some time all the guests dispersed n only the khurana family is left.

Daadi: geet beta u must be tired go n take rest for sometime.

Geet: ji daadi.

Daadi: maan beta u too take rest. Again there r some rituals u should participate.

Maan: ok daadi.

Maan n geet went to their respective rooms n slept for sometime. They both freshened after sometime. They did other rituals together.

After that geet got ready n all her friends are teasing her about SR.

Geet is just blushing. All her friends went out n only her best friend meera is there with her.

Meera: I am so happy today geet. U got ur life back. Your parents will be so happy today. They will be watching u from heavens.

Geet had tears in her eyes listening to her.

Geet hugged meera.

Meera: nahi geet aaj nahi. Dekho jiju loves u so much na?

Geet just nodded.

Meera: then he too becomes sad seeing u cry. Aur aansu nahi geet. Geet ek baat suno, he is your husband now u can share anything with be. Dont be silent geet apne dukh ko andar rakhne se kuch nahi hoga. Apne dard kisi se baantne se dil halka hojayega. I think u understand. Chalo geet its getting late I am going now. Geet main hamesha tumare saath hu agar tumko meri zarrorat padi tho dont hesitate to tell me. Ok?

Geet: zaroor meera.

Meera kissed her forehead and left from there.

Maan after paying the entry fees to his saali ji's entered into their room. He was rooted at the spot when he saw her. Even thought her face is covered with veil he can see her face through the veil. He took small steps towards her n sat infront of her n lifted her veil up n saw her beautiful face which is filled with unknown nervousness, fear n innocence. She lowered her face not able to bear his piercing gaze.

Maan: geet look at me.

Geet nodded in a no.

maan placed his fingers on her chin n lifted her face.

Their both eyes locked. They r lost in each other, slowly slowly maan undressed her n himself n they made love whole night.

Geet felt so peace in his arms n slept peacefully. She slept peacefully after so many years.

Next day morning geet got up n saw herself in her husband's arms bare. She shied n took the blanket, covered herself n gone to washroom to get ready. After sometime maan too got up n freshened. They both went down n saw his daadi n dad are waiting for them.

Geet: daadi did maa took medicines.

Daadi smiled n told nahi beta, I have to feed her breakfast n then medicines.

Geet: aap log breakfast kijiye. I will feed maa n give her medicines.

Dad: par geet beta aap kyun? Maa will give her medicines.

Geet: papa, she is my maa how can I eat when she didnt have her food.

Daadi, dad n maan had tears in their eyes seeing her care n love.

Geet went upstairs where a women in her 50's is lying on the bed paralysied. She is maan's mom she is bed ridden from past 5 years due to shock.

Geet went to her n took her blessings. She fed food to mom n gave her medicines. Even though mom cannot talk but she can see all n hear them. She felt happy to see geet but felt sad that she is not able to do anything to her bahu.

Few months passed maan n geet relation grew stronger. Geet is changing after marriage n opening herself with maan. But she didnt share the important part of her life. But maan never presurised anything on geet. Maan is also very friendly, he loves geet more than anyone in his life. Geet too started going to office with maan n help him in business.

After the arrival of geet, even maan's mom too improved a lot but still she is not able to walk or speak anything. But doctors assured that she will be fine soon. Its after 8 months of their marrriage. Its a festival day n maan is so excited because its HOLI n maan loves colours.

Maan got up early in the morning n prepared everything for holi but he was surprised that geet didnt get up still. It is very unusual. He thought may be she is tired.

Its almost 10 but geet didnt come out of their room. Maan panicked n went to the room but he didnt fine geet.

Geet geet called maan.

No response.

Now maan got worried n called her again geeet geet kaha ho tum?

Then he heard someone crying. Its coming from the washroom.

Maan know its geet, he is worried what might be happened to her.

Geet open the door told maan n knocked the door many times.

But the sobbing getting louder n louder but she didnt open the door.

Finding no response maan broke the washroom door n entered in. he is shocked to see the condition of geet.

Geet sat under the cold shower n crying bitterly hugging her knees tight. Her salwar is fully wet n she is shivering due to cold water. But she didnt care to move a bit.

Maan is worried what might be happened to her. He immediately turned off the shower n took her in his arms n placed her on the bed.

Immediately he closed the door because many guests are there at home n he dont want them to see geet in that condition. He took his shirt from the wardrobe. He undressed her n put on his shirt. But she is still crying bitterly.

Maan cupped her face and asked kya hua geet? Tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Geet looked at maan n hugged him tight. Maan too hugged her tight n rubbing her back to calm down. In these 8 months he never saw geet like this, she will be always smiling n making others smile. Then what happened today?

Maan broke the hug n cupped her face n asked geet kya hua shona? Why u r cryng? Kisi ne tumko kuch kaha kya?

Geet nodded in a NO n told maa.. sob.. papa... sob.. n hugged him tight.

Mujhe.. sob... sob.. darr lag.. sob.. raha.. sob.. hain.. sob..

kyun geet? Kya hua? Main hu na tumare saath told maan.

But instead geet tighened the hug n told mujhe.. sob.. holi se darr.. lagta sob.. hain.

Kyun geet?? ok no one will put colour on u. ok?? now dont cry.

Geet broke the hug n told u also dont go out. Plz dont leave me alone. Plz maan.

Maan carassed her face n asked kya hua geet??

mom n dad left me on this day maan. They left me alone n went away from me.

~~ flashback~~

5 years back HOLI.

Geet is roaming here n there n putting colours on all. Suddenly her mom came from back n collided in her.

Geet backa dekke chalo agar chot lagi tho? Asked mom.

Geet turned back n hugged her mom n told aww maa mujhe kuch nahi hota. Aap hain na agar mujhe kuch hua tho.

Chup kar pagli. Acha dont u put colour on me asked mom making baby face.

Geet took her colours in her hand n applied all over on her mom's face. Just then her dad too came there.

Geet shouted papa n hugged him.

Kaisi hain meri bachi? Asked dad.

Mast papa. Happy holi told geet n put the colour on his face n giggled.

Just then her friends shouted geeet geet kaha ho tum? Jaldi aao.

Acha maa, papa main meera ke saath jaa rahi hu. Main thodi der main ati hu, maa maa mere liye halwa banao na. Plz plz asked geet making puppy face.

Thik hain jaldi aana. Ok??

ok maa, just 2 hours told geet n left from there shouting coming meera.

Geet n meera went to meera's place where all her friends are waiting for them. They went to the garden n started playing holi.

One of her friend put bucket full of colour water on geet.

Omg.. pari yeh tumne kya kar diya asked geet.

She too took one bucket n throwed on pari.

All are playing like crazy n enjoying themselves.

At the sametime in HM:

geet's mom went to kitchen to prepare sweet dish for geet. When put on the gas n was about to lit it, the phone rang. She forgot to off the gas n went to lift the phone. She is talking in the phone totalling forgetting about the gas in the kitchen. She talked for 20 min n came back to kitchen n put the lighter on. She totally forgot that she put the gas on. With that the gas has burst out n the whole kitchen catched the fire. Hearing the sound dad came out n saw the whole house is catching fire. He went near the kitchen n saw his wife turned into ashes n he stood there num n the whole house caught fire n geet's parents died.

In meera's place:

meera chalo maa will be waiting for me told geet.

Acha thik hain, have bath n go told meera.

Ok fine told geet n went into the washroom n had shower, changed into her salwar suit. Meera too came from her shower. Then meera's phone rang.

Hello..

she was shocked to listen on the other side, tears formed in her eyes n she is numb.

Geet saw her change in expression n asked what happened meera?

Meera cut the call n looked at geet.

Geet jaldi ghar chalo.

Kya hua?? asked geet.

Chalo geet. Kuch mat poocho.

within 15 min geet n meera reached HM. Geet is shocked to see so many people outside. She panicked n saw that whole house in burnt. She rooted on the spot n looked at meera.

Kya hua meera? Mama papa kaha hain?

Andar chalo geet.

Nahi main nahi jaaongi. Mujhe darr lag raha hain. Tell mama papa to come out.

Plz geet.

Geet n meera went in n saw her mom n dad r lying lifeless n covered with cloth.

Geet broke down completely n fell on her knees n crying bitterly.

Mama, papa get up. Why u r sleeping? Mama u told u will prepare me sweet na. Plz get up. Mujhe akele chodke mat jao. Aap logon ke bina main nahi reh paati, main bhi aarahi hu sayng so she fainted.

Meera got worried n called doctor. Meera took geet to her house. Doctor came n checked her, gave some injection.

Let her sleep for sometime. She needs rest now told doctor n left from there.

Few months passed geet did not come out of her shock. She didnt talk with anyone except meera. Meera is worried about her, she decided to consult psychiatrist. They both went to delhi n consulted a doctor. Due to the treatment she became normal after 1 year. From that year she never played holi n is afraid of colours.

~~ end of flashback~~

Maan too had tears after listening to her. His jaan, his wife gone through so much n he was not there with her. Even holi also changed maan's life upside down but he never loose his hope on life. He thought it is a part of life n became stronger.

Shhh shh geet, I am there with u, I will never leave u alone. Dont cry geet.

Geet calmed a bit n told mama, papa left n went away. Mujhe colours se darr hain. From that day I never played holi.

Maan cupped her face n told geet this is life, we cant expect what will happen in next minute. But we have to enjoy our life. Even on the holi my princess left me n all others n went far away.

Princess?? asked geet.

Ha geet, meri behen, iss ghar ki princess. Same 5 years back. My princess is coming from her friends place playing holi. Actually I have to go n pick her from there. But I got some important work so she took cab n was coming home... maan's voice chocked.

Kya hua maan??

when she was coming home she met with an accident n left us forever. N mom couldnt digest the fact that our princess is no more. She is paralysed. Daadi n dad are so depressed, even I was also depressed but I have to be strong for the sake of daadi n dad. My princess died in my hands.

When she was in hospital I went there...

~~flashback~~

Maan got the call that priya met with an accident n in ****** hospital. Immediately he rushed there. He went to ICU n saw his princess..

princess called maan.

Priya opened her eyes n smiled weakly.

Bhai..

kya hua princess??

bhai I am so sorry, I am going bhai.. I am leaving u all n going..

maan had tears in his eyes n told princess dont say like that, nothing will happen to u.

bhai, its very paining I am not able to bear. Plz bhai take care of mom, dad n daadi. Mainly u takecare of urself, I know how careless you are.. plz bhai be strong n always be smiling. For my sake I will seeing u from up.

What are saying I told na nothing will happen to u.

bhai for the last time I want to hug u.

maan is crying bitterly seeing his little princess. He hugged her n told bhai.. HAPPY HOLI.. dont stop playing holi.. ok bhai.. good bye bhai..

saying so priya closed her eyes forever n dossed into deep slumber.

~~ end of flashback~ ~

Geet too had tears in her eyes after listening to him.

She is not there physically geet, but she is in our hearts forever. Colours are part of life geet. Never be afraid of them geet, colours are our life.

Geet hugged maan n they both cried their heart out pouring all their pains.

Geet broke the hug n told u r so strong maan. But but I am able to comeout of that past. I am smiling again n I am in peace after meeting u maan. I feel so safe in your arms. I am very lucky to have u in my life maan. I will try to be strong maan. Plz never leave me maan. I will di...

maan didnt allow her to complete the line, immediately he sealed her lips. He started kissing her aggresively, biting her lips making her open her mouth maan entered her mouth n exploring every corner of her mouth. They pouring each others pain through that kiss. After a long time they broke the kiss.

Never ever dare to speak like that geet. Samjhi??

geet just nodded.

Geet ready hojao.all will be waiting for us.

Geet nodded n left from there to get ready.

Uknown to them someone is listening to them n had tears in their eyes. Then that person knocked the door. The door is not fully locked so that person heard all.

Maan opened the door n shocked to see her infront of him. He had tears of happiness n hugged her tight.

Maa...

ha maan, I am fine now.

I am very happy maa. Come maa.

Maan n maa entered their room n made her sit on the bed. He kept head on her lap. She is carassing ehis hair lovingly n told I am proud of u maan. Hamare tum itne kuch karna pada.

Nahi maa, main kuch nahi kiya. Priya took promise from me that I should be happy n make u all happy.

Mom has tears in her eyes n told agar aaj priya yaha hoti tho kitni achi hoti. Woo geet ko dekkar kitni khush hogi.

Just then geet came out of washroom n saw maa there. She is very very happy seeing her n called maa..

Mom turned n smiled at her. Come beta.

Geet came n hugged her sideways n sat down infront of her n rested her head on her lap.

Mom is carassing her hair n asked how r u geet?

I am fine maa, I am very happy today seeing u.

I am also very happy geet.

Maan n geet got up. Mom cupped geet's face n told geet never feel that u r alone, we r there for u. I am ur maa na??

ha maa.. told geet n hugged her tight.

Daadi n dad is very happy seeing her fine. They all celebrated holi happily.

5 years back holi was unorgettable for them. But today they all are happy on HOLI. Colours can change our life n they are part of our life. We have to see each and every colour in our life. Atlast again the colour of HAPPINESS came into their life.

From that day onwards they all lived happily. Geet again got her parents in the form of maan's parents. After 3 years geet gave birth to a baby girl n they named her as priya. Again their happiness have no bounds n happily lived ever after.

~~ THE END~~

Hii friends I am here with new OS.. hope u liked it..

plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT..

waiting for ur response..

I WANT TO THANK REMYA_PILLAI (REMYA)  FOR HELPING ME IN WRITING THIS OS.. THIS IS FOR U DEAR.. HOPE U LIKE THIS OS... LOVE U.. 🤗

love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS ON MANEET...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/52743253

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n beautiful n superb dear...

magar tumne humein rula di dear...tumne sahi baat bole...COLORS CAN CHANGE D LIFE...its d power of color...rango k bina zindagi berangsi ho jate hai...aur berang zindagi mein koi khushi nehi hoti...sirf aur sirf gham hota hai...

zindagi do pal ki hai...jee bhadke jee lo...kisiko nehi pata agle pal destiny ne tumhare naseeb mein kya likhe hai...zindagi bahut khoobsurat hai...inko gham ke andhere mein doobone k wajah usse khushi k sagar mein jeeo...khushi mushkil se milte hai...toh uss pal ko jeelo...kya pata kal ho na ho...

life is beautiful...lets live to d core...colors r part of d life...

its amazing kaise maan apne sade dukh ko bhulake zindagi mein khush rahne k koshish kar raha hai...aur geet ko bhi uss khushi ka ehsaas dilaye jo rangose juda hai...proud of u maan...

happy fr geet dat she got her mom n dad in maan's mom n dad...maan's mother thik ho gaye...toh ultimately HOLI yani COLORS brought happiness in deir life...

loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
Edited by love2_soma - 12 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow jyothi..it was a lovely os
maan n geet hd some sort of connection..they both lost someone on d same day..

lovely os 
meettu thumbnail
awsome OS yyarrr...

i cried abt listening to dere past

omg i cant believe awsome loved it

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os
it has everything from love to emotions 👏😭😳
Aarthi_01 thumbnail