Hitler Didi

hd the movie--holi ummidowali.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

only hd has a story line for tomorrow and it will run for all 2 and half hours.--what to expect or what is in store.

all other serial character are there just  too dance and play holi.

but hd promo shown in last week has lot and lot of story in these 2 and half ours.

sangeet function of marraige--bachulers party--holi celebration and playing holi--vidya balan entry --then inshi marraige[will it happen or going too halt??] -and vidith entry in marriage.

complete movie package-dances-drama-suspense .

what is your expectation from this mega holi ummidonwali episode??are you all exited about it??

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicpriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
m toh super wala excited...😛😉
can't wait oh my abi kitna time hai...!😲
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur post was most awaited bro, we were discussing about it at AT#28
very excited for tomorrow, hoping to c dis grand marriage successfully getting its MANZIL ðŸ˜Š wishing vidit bhaiya just showers his lots of blessing
hope my heart can take all of dat 2morrow.. 🤔
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
kal ke episode ka toh sabhi ko bahot intezaar hai

my expectation from the episode: a happy ending for InShi

Edited by iolahardy - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari117

ur post was most awaited bro, we were discussing about it at AT#28

very excited for tomorrow, hoping to c dis grand marriage successfully getting its MANZIL ðŸ˜Š wishing vidit bhaiya just showers his lots of blessing

1st 2 hours nothing is expected.only last half hour is crucial when actual marriage takes place.

i seriously thinking weather  the tomorrows episode will end on the entry on vidith ??
so that viewers need to wait for Monday to know what exactly vidith going to do.

or
zee tv completes its promise of -badalenge zindagi ke sare rang ??by completing inshi marraige tommarow??

but cvs able to completely keep it secret-no articles-no sbb -no sbs-no other videos.hats off to them.

one more news--now zee tv dont have any maha episode of hd on Saturday as planed earlier.
hoping dat dey wont prolong the marriage thing until epi 500 or watsoever.. !🤢
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 100raj

1st 2 hours nothing is expected.only last half hour is crucial when actual marriage takes place.

i seriously thinking weather the end the tomorrows episode on the entry on vidith ??
so that viewers need to wait for Monday to know what exactly vidith going to do.

or
zee tv completes its promise of -badalenge zindagi ke sare rang ??by completing inshi marraige tommarow??

now zee tv dont have any maha episode on Saturday as planed earlier.

in most of the shows we have seen dat marriage usually never takes place on the destined date, aage badh hi jati hai date, but i am expecting HD to be thoda hatt k, most probably they will show the difference as they are proving from the beginning.
i just want the marriage to take place, fir se rona dhona na ho jaye jaisa last tym ricky diwan ki original identity reveal hone pr hua tha ðŸ˜² i think they will take us to the different end. bas vidit k peeche se sameer na nikal k aa jaye ðŸ˜¡
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i think bachelors party is Munna bhaya's dream as Rishi says about bachelor party Munna imagines that sameer, rishi and there other friends participated in the party... otherwise there is no chance of seeing sameer and rishi dancing in one frame at this moment
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethi_m18

i think bachelors party is Munna bhaya's dream as Rishi says about bachelor party Munna imagines that sameer, rishi and there other friends participated in the party... otherwise there is no chance of seeing sameer and rishi dancing in one frame at this moment

in today's episode- rishi agrees to attend bachelors party--and sameer is also an invitee there.so this actually happening tomorrow.in that party i think-sameer comes to know about vidith.

and these brothers are strange--if they come face to face--they hug each other with out any doubt how ever they have problem with each other.😆