Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx raj for posting the articles again.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Thanx raj for posting the articles again.

i am complying all news about tomorrows episode in one place so that every one know what to expect in tomorrows episode.

if you able to find some other articles then share them here.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
raj... I think you've posted all of them... but I guess after so much publicity CVs can't afford to show that marriage didn't happen... janta will go mad if it happened again... this is the second time that their marriage is happening... & most important... they've roped in celebs for the occassion... aisi opportunity baar baar nahi aati...how many times they are going to spend extra money on their marriage... isliye iss baar shaadi ho hi jaaye..😃
rajh thumbnail

raj... I think you've posted all of them... but I guess after so much publicity CVs can't afford to show that marriage didn't happen... janta will go mad if it happened again... this is the second time that their marriage is happening... & most important... they've roped in celebs for the occassion... aisi opportunity baar baar nahi aati...how many times they are going to spend extra money on their marriage... isliye iss baar shaadi ho hi jaaye..😃

@
bold
aur rishi se hi ho jaaye
[kya pata kya drama karega sameer--even his  mother calling him mad now]

nahin though holi barbadiwali hojayegi.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail

kya baat hai?/

aaj forum bahut sunsan hai.

sab ko kal ki tension hai kya??😆
rajh thumbnail
every other forum celebrates marriage episode.but hd is different.

hum though chup chap bhaithe hai--marriage hota hai yaa nahi pata nahin.
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope the holi umeedowali ho hope indira does not left rishi whatever happen they indira stand with rishi hope the marriage will be complete of inshiEdited by amitghangas544 - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Don't know what will happen exactly but would like to wish them

Happily married After
this types of mahaepisodes or megaepisodes are always khoda pahaar nikla chuha hope it is not the same here.
Hope they accelerate and finish with the wedding.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Don't know what will happen exactly but would like to wish them

Happily married After
this types of mahaepisodes or megaepisodes are always khoda pahaar nikla chuha hope it is not the same here.
Hope they accelerate and finish with the wedding.

zee tv promoted indira and rishi as jodi in this maha episode so hugely--it is suicidal for them to go back on this.

zee tv given lavish scale and huge budget to to ila bedi.cvs already cleared sameer is not on card when they showed him sleeping with mandira.
ila bedi can not make zee tv unhappy--so i want not expecting any thing dramatic today.stakes are big-event is big.

vidith may show up just after marriage-fingers crossed.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

zee tv promoted indira and rishi as jodi in this maha episode so hugely--it is suicidal for them to go back on this.

zee tv given lavish scale and huge budget to to ila bedi.cvs already cleared sameer is not on card when they showed him sleeping with mandira.
ila bedi can not make zee tv unhappy--so i want not expecting any thing dramatic today.stakes are big-event is big.

vidith may show up just after marriage-fingers crossed.

It's every channel's strategy to keep the suspense intact. But the way the way they are promoting them as jodi I think marriage will happen.