Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU 8/3: Bitto's marriage; PRANA's lovely moments;

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update,

Mona looked very pretty, and Anushka looked different from the usual bun she makes,

I felt sad they took family picture and the boy is missing I guess he is outof site now, or donno whats teh deal..

So Anushka is like a watch dog every move of Pradeep she is watching and when Pradeep and Mona were close in teh lit area she lands up and then wipes the lipstick mark
Was teh second one what Mona put on teh right side and she  fooled pradeep it was his saalis
Maybe
Pradeep is somewhere getting to understand Anushka's moves or just blanked out is not yet known, She makes things obvious and  also sometimes predteneds so what Pradeep catches  is left to him to analyze..

Mona telling Anushka that u will also get  a husband like Pradeep and before that  Anushka twisted her words, Good Mona u got and fixed it instantly

Good episode overall and the tow shades of teh song Kya Hua Tera vaada playing on both the women in Pradeeps life one past the other present abhi Future ka kya filling hai Kya pata .. who is playing which cards will only know next week where some big big plans is running in Anushka's head,
Kulu manalee who both will go will be seen unless Mona blurts it to Anushka she has no clue or Anushka hears  Mona telling  her family

So  atleast no suspense for teh weekend chiiled out till Monday πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Mona was so good yesterday n today too..

Anushka was different. this girl lands up where ever PRANA is πŸ˜‘

Thankgod no twists in today's episode πŸ˜† happy weekend till monday 

but what plans are going on in her mind no one knows..

sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks for the update,

Mona looked very pretty, and Anushka looked different from the usual bun she makes,

I felt sad they took family picture and the boy is missing I guess he is outof site now, or donno whats teh deal..

So Anushka is like a watch dog every move of Pradeep she is watching and when Pradeep and Mona were close in teh lit area she lands up and then wipes the lipstick mark
Was teh second one what Mona put on teh right side and she  fooled pradeep it was his saalis
Maybe
Pradeep is somewhere getting to understand Anushka's moves or just blanked out is not yet known, She makes things obvious and  also sometimes predteneds so what Pradeep catches  is left to him to analyze..

Mona telling Anushka that u will also get  a husband like Pradeep and before that  Anushka twisted her words, Good Mona u got and fixed it instantly

Good episode overall and the tow shades of teh song Kya Hua Tera vaada playing on both the women in Pradeeps life one past the other present abhi Future ka kya filling hai Kya pata .. who is playing which cards will only know next week where some big big plans is running in Anushka's head,
Kulu manalee who both will go will be seen unless Mona blurts it to Anushka she has no clue or Anushka hears  Mona telling  her family

So  atleast no suspense for teh weekend chiiled out till Monday πŸ˜†

i think now they just want to show a happy family with 2 gals..aaj toh pradeep ne had hi kar di..here we r thinking so much abt Rajbir & he is announcing everyone that this is their complete family pic(meri puri family ka pic hai) what nonsense man😑?
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

thank you so much swetha for the written update

i wonder pradeep was thinking bout bulbul's marriage and al

and don't even care about where is rajbeer πŸ˜†

bulbul ki shaadi hojaayegi πŸ˜† and rajbeer wil not even get to know about it πŸ˜†

mona and pradeep scenes were cute πŸ˜›

thnx once again fir WU