Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
jaise aj k episode me hua, kal sangeet aj vidaayi.. kahi waise hi fast forward case na ban jaye ishaan part 2 ka
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† cvs forgot lol

I didn't know they write the script same day πŸ˜•
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is HD. CVs tend to forget logical things, but they always remember to include the most bizarre ones...like this Sameer turning into complete psycho over very short time, and Mandira suddenly losing her mind. πŸ˜•

I have noticed that the supporting characters, especially Munna and Parathewali tend to be forgotten during all the mess which usually occurs in their environment of CC (Inder-Jhumpa-Kutumb fights, dance scenes, Sameer, Radhey etc). The rate at which these characters are developing is very slow.  Of course the main focus of the show is Indira and her daily situations, but I think a better balance needs to be maintained. 

Btw, I would have liked to see the story of Parathewali's pregnancy. How would she have changed her eating routines and so on...πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kinara2

cvs alway do this kind of cookoo thing..i think the script writer forgot that she  suppose to be pregnant..one day  producer would say ,'chalo bhaiya  jaldi kuch aisa likho ke sab ko patah  chale ke su is pregnant..fatafat..aaj raat ko hi dikhana hai  ..πŸ˜†

then they'll take a pillow and fit it with her.
lo 7 months pregnant ho gayi.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

lmao ur too funny yaar🀣
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KajAnj

yeap..then aos she will crave for imli,morning sickness,bla bla..kahan se  saat mahina guzar gaya without tummy ..viewers will be lost  and as well as  may be  su ..too..πŸ˜† munna toh tajjob hoke  bolega mrs. ek thappar maar toh  mujhe mai sapna dekhraha hoon yia such yieh pet kahan se aa gaya..πŸ˜† achaanakπŸ˜†Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago