Hitler Didi

Something Missing?

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, Everyone 😳

Hope you all are well and had a colourful Holi. 😳

Today I felt something is missing in today episode.

I would have liked to see Indira 😳 and Rishi 😍 seek Amma's 😳 blessings or tell her about their marriage.

They even started shopping πŸ˜†

Why didn't they show this ❓

It would have been nice to watch 😍 Amma 😳 wishing Indira 😳 and Rishi 😍 many years together.

❀️ Inshi Forever 😍

Mehnaaz 😳Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah.. They should have done that first. Because amma was the first one to notice their chemistry. So they should show a scene where rishi-indira both or indira alone tells her about her wedding and seeks her blessings. :) Nice post. I really hope CVs shows us that...
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya agree amma is missing in last few episode
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt think about that...but i hope they do show that πŸ˜ƒ...shes such a cute lady πŸ˜Š
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
u r 100% right..amma was for inshi all those times..just like the  coolshade in the summer ,but look what cvs did..atleast both they can go  on the roof and take her blessings..
sometime y dont  they see this kind of little tiny things which  related in to the track and the storyline..it could have been more  touchy that amma is giving her blessings instead showing that sam the psycho's dirty rona dhona 
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Mehnaaz. I agree with you. Amma was the person who suggested Inshi to be together and marry, she should be the first one to bless them and wish them all the best in life. The CVs tend to forget such small, but equally important elements which help to provide more context to the story. I hope they seek her blessings very soon, hopefully before the marriage. 
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Mehnaaz, in this confusion going on in HD, almost everyone seems to have forgotten our Amma. They celebrate bachelor party and many more things, but forgot her, that is sad. I think it was Amma who suggested Rishi to marry Indira and she would be the first person to be truly happy for Inshi as well. I wonder if she even knows if Indira&Rishi got together again. Hope atleast she is there for their wedding to bless them instead of just observing their marriage from terrace.
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Yeah.. They should have done that first. Because amma was the first one to notice their chemistry. So they should show a scene where rishi-indira both or indira alone tells her about her wedding and seeks her blessings. :) Nice post. I really hope CVs shows us that...

Thank You 😳 I hope so too 😍

@ Underline - very true. She noticed their chemistry before they did πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Cyn-

ya agree amma is missing in last few episode

πŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

i didnt think about that...but i hope they do show thatπŸ˜ƒ...shes such a cute lady😊

She such a cute lady 😍 I ❀️ Amma's 😳 character. She is one of the greatest elder in this show. Who acts like one. 😍

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

u r 100% right..amma was for inshi all those times..just like the coolshade in the summer ,but look what cvs did..atleast both they can go on the roof and take her blessings..

sometime y dont they see this kind of little tiny things which related in to the track and the storyline..it could have been more touchy that amma is giving her blessings instead showing that sam the psycho's dirty rona dhona

@ Bold - That would have been an emotional scene 😍 that I would have even cried for. Its really sad 😭 that they missed it out.

@ Underline - 😲 was he crying again? πŸ˜† I have not seen episode.
Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 12 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mehnaaz-

@ Bold - That would have been an emotional scene 😍 that I would have even cried for. Its really sad 😭 that they missed it out.

@ Underline - 😲 was he crying again? πŸ˜† I have not seen episode.

These pictures have the answer: πŸ˜†

Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago