Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indianfighter

Nice post Mehnaaz. I agree with you. Amma was the person who suggested Inshi to be together and marry, she should be the first one to bless them and wish them all the best in life. The CVs tend to forget such small, but equally important elements which help to provide more context to the story. I hope they seek her blessings very soon, hopefully before the marriage.

Thank you Sandeep 😳

CVs should have considered this as an important element to the show. Amma's 😳 been the only one who watched Indira 😳 in her hard time and gave her ❤️ and support.

I also hope before the marriage it is shown. 😍
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right Mehnaaz...

I think they should have first broken the news to Amma and seek her blessings.   Amma is the true well wisher of Inshi... She would be glad to hear it.  I thought they could have thought about it, sometimes they rush so fast, they miss out such important ones.  I hope to see Amma in Inshi weddinig, i really hope, otherwise, it makes me feel they are not blessed without her.
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
@ Sandeep - Thanks for pics. 😳

😆 some character he is 😆

I think Mandira and Sameer are meant for each other. 😆

Both hatching plans to get what they want 😊
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Oh Mehnaaz, in this confusion going on in HD, almost everyone seems to have forgotten our Amma. They celebrate bachelor party and many more things, but forgot her, that is sad. I think it was Amma who suggested Rishi to marry Indira and she would be the first person to be truly happy for Inshi as well. I wonder if she even knows if Indira&Rishi got together again. Hope atleast she is there for their wedding to bless them instead of just observing their marriage from terrace.

@ Bold - 😲 This is the first time I am hearing of a bachelor party in indian culture.

Very sad 😭 I am missing Amma 😳

I agree 👍🏼 If they forget hope she is at the wedding.
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

You are absolutely right Mehnaaz...

I think they should have first broken the news to Amma and seek her blessings. Amma is the true well wisher of Inshi... She would be glad to hear it. I thought they could have thought about it, sometimes they rush so fast, they miss out such important ones. I hope to see Amma in Inshi weddinig, i really hope, otherwise, it makes me feel they are not blessed without her.

I feel the same 😭