•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Def not going to lie, im extremely nervous and anxious to see tommorow's episode, but im nervous to whether not indira and rishis marriage will happen. i hope we dont have to face a sameer and indira marriage.   i think i might die of a heart attack..🤢
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too. I fear that Inshi marriage may not happen and Sameer somehow or other will act as spoiler. I hope it is not like Choti Bahu where the heroine got semi-married to the hero's brother, or there was a swap of brides when the two leads got married again(according to my mum who watches it). 

Sameer may try to replace himself with Rishi. If so, I really hope that Mandira finds out and replaces Indira with herself.

But given that we have seen so many romantic scenes between Indira and Rishi, and the serial is just 4 month old, the chances of the Inshi wedding seem small.😭

Off topic: I wish Indian dramas were not never ending soaps built around one couple. This means that there is really no begin/middle/end of the story, just never ending separation punctuated by brief moments of togetherness. 
Edited by jjkg - 12 years ago