Wedding Scenarios To Consider

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I just feel ANY wedding is too much for the Holi Special!  I want an InShi marriage but not like this.  The Sameer-Mandira jodi is not sitting well with me.  That with the Vidit secret is making it unbearable for me to see a wedding. 

I want a happy and soulful wedding for InShi akin to Punar Vivah's Dargas Kun Faya Kun scene... Breathtaking 😃

These are my thoughts on all the possible wedding scenarios:
  • Indira-Rishi:  I am in love with this pairing because of the beautiful chemistry and because of Sumit as beautiful Rishi!  I think this marriage is premature because although they love each other, they still really don't know each other.  The Vidit secret is one reason and seriously, it is just 4 months since their first meeting!  Add to that, the bulk of the time, Rishi was lying his identity off.  How can serious and careful Hitler Didi lose her guard SO fast and back?  As beautiful and lovely Rishi is at heart, he is still playing a con game with Indira by not being completely honest.  I think the best way to have them reconcile would have been to take it slower after the necklace storyline and have them get closer knowing who they truly are: Indira shedding her Hitler Didi mask and Rishi as Ricky Diwan the black artistic sheep of the Diwan family.  A slight borrowing of the track from the classic Cary Grant - Deborah Kerr film "An Affair to Remember" with Rishi proving himself as an artist and responsible would have been perfect without the Deborah Kerr paralysis accident!  Sumit is incredible and I think CVS is under-utilizing him because I think he can make Rishi full of layers and not just Kiriyadarji who wants to protect Makanmalkinji.  They keep making him a savior full of beauty and wisdom but I want to see him with a dark past, pain, honesty, and inspiring Indira to show her heart on her sleeves.
  • Indira-Sameer:  I love Mrunal and I really think this pairing has incredible chemistry but even I can't have Indira with a psycho.  Sameer's character has been assassinated so badly that I think CVS owes it to Mrunal for his incredible performance to redeem Sameer.  I certainly have my ideas but more on that later!
  • Mandira-Rishi:  This pairing is obvious suicide for CVS because I cannot imagine most viewers swallowing this and still have enthusiasm to continue watching HD except to see how it breaks.  I am sure there may be some fans but for most, it will be a really hard sell !
  • Mandira-Sameer:  I can see there are fans but personally, I am not one.  No I don't hate or intend to bash any of the fans.  I just think this pairing is wrong on many levels but I think even the fans can agree they don't want a psycho marrying Mandira and having a plotline just dragging on with no redemption for either Sameer or Mandira.  Sameer's insanity needs treatment not  circumstances that will make the situation harmful to any of the characters.  I personally hope they explain away that night because it seems like CVS had no idea how to bring spice this week and recycled a formulaic soap plot.  Come on CVS, this is NOT why we watch Hitler Didi!
  • Mandira-Pappu:  Alright fine, this is the only wedding I would be up for March 9!  I think they have chemistry and although the characters are flawed, I can see the story getting fun and interesting with this track.  Can you imagine how interesting it would be to have Mandira the boss of Indira?  Having Mandira married into the family of the boss could bring back the original sparkle of early Hitler Didi!  Sameer's character assassination and psycho track is getting ridiculous and out of the spirit of why we watch Hitler Didi!  I can see CVS is trying to rectify it with the shift in Sameer's character by making him less hate-able with his drinking, vulnerability, and new flirty-ness!
What do you guys think?  I'd love to hear feedback. ⭐️ Edited by Sofie128 - 12 years ago
I am kind of surprised by the lack of response.  I hope I haven't offended anyone with my opinions.  I just wanted to open up a dialogue about the "love stories" in HD. ⭐️
Let me read it  ( I cant read long posts )
dont think anyone would be offended 
just that its too early 
Our HD's viewers come late 
Thanks so much @Bella27H 😃

Yeah, I do have a tendency of rambling.  I just got scared that I angered the community.  I appreciate the kindness!
Liked ur post sofie...it was a slightly different yet non violent 😆 perspective on the various couples in HD

i will start one by one:

Indira - Rishi: loved ur analysis of this pairs relation. till indira thought rishi could stoop low enough to beat up those goons or to install that spy - cam; i too had wanted rishi to first show himself as ricky diwan to indira; court her; win her over once again as ricky diwan & then pop the question. but since the false accusations i too started feeling that they should get married ASAP. because only then will indira be safe from her own hasty decisions & anger. Now all i can think of is that rishi maybe lying to her; but in the end his heart is in the right place. he might hurt her with her lies but he wouldn't ruin her life in any way! in the end he will just save her from herself.

Indira - Sameer: i cannot imagine them as a couple. n not becoz i dislike sam or becoz he is a psycho. but becoz i feel indira is a one mans woman. she fell for her kiraaydaar long before she accepted it even to herself. and the sort of woman she is; i feel if circumstances or rishi himself denies her her true love(rishi) she will stay alone. rishi touched her on many levels & once a woman like indira opens herself to one man & allows him this close to herself i would find it extremely hard to believe her sharing herself & her life with anybody else. she responds to rishi like a flower does to the sun. n if CVs continue wid sam as psycho...i dont want indu to nurse him back to normalcy. sam n his illness is not her problem...she has enuf of those back home.

Mandira - Rishi: NO! Rishi was always shown as a guy with some standards. Mandira just doesnt fit the bill to be Mrs. Ricky Diwan

Mandira - Sameer: Yesterday somebody had created a post on poetic justice. i feel these two deserve each other. Mandy though she was being quite crafty by trying to trap rishi with the age old formula of a one night stand. Sam didnt think twice before getting in bed with his brothers love(he was thinking it was indira). at the end wen he was still thinking he had slept wid indu he was all smug & saying 'jo hona tha ho gaya' but the moment he realised he had the wrong sis...he goes back to his usual loser self & says nothing happened. same with mandira. after getting over the shock of finding sam in rickys place she continues with her mercenary ideas & plots to trap sam. guess if these 2 do end up together they will keep an excellent check on each other

Mandira - Pappu
: Dont want this pair becoz we already have enough love stories. There is munna - sunaina, kutumb-inder-jhumpa, munna - jhuma even, mandira - with many! Everybody but the main leads have had their fair share of romantic moments, hugs, kisses! Dont want another pair who will eat up screen space
Edited by iolahardy - 12 years ago
Wow, thanks a lot for your fresh and interesting perspective @iolahardy 👏

That was a lot of fun!  I agree with a lot of what you said especially with InShi and why SaRa won't really work.  InShi Forever!  😉

I get what you mean about Sameer-Mandira but the "poetic justice' part is I think unfair because as much as I don't like Mandira's character, no one deserves a psycho.  CVS made Sameer a psycho and in reality, a psycho is a dangerous result of negligence from family (parents often overlook or do not have the resources to address the reasons for and the symptoms of mental sickness) and societal values (having a psychological disease is stigmatized so people hide from the truth avoiding treatment).  Soaps trivialize psychos as enemies because they add formulaic spice to the show and do evil things.  Psychos need treatment because you can't hate someone who has lost control over their mind.  Still knowing all that, it doesn't make it easier not to hate a psycho because who do you blame for their terrible doings?

Mandira-Pappu, yeah I get what you mean about others stealing InShi screen space!

Loved your reply!  Thanks for the feeback! ⭐️
Edited by Sofie128 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by iolahardy

Liked ur post sofie...it was a slightly different yet non violent 😆 perspective on the various couples in HD

i will start one by one:

Indira - Rishi: loved ur analysis of this pairs relation. till indira thought rishi could stoop low enough to beat up those goons or to install that spy - cam; i too had wanted rishi to first show himself as ricky diwan to indira; court her; win her over once again as ricky diwan & then pop the question. but since the false accusations i too started feeling that they should get married ASAP. because only then will indira be safe from her own hasty decisions & anger. Now all i can think of is that rishi maybe lying to her; but in the end his heart is in the right place. he might hurt her with her lies but he wouldn't ruin her life in any way! in the end he will just save her from herself.

Indira - Sameer: i cannot imagine them as a couple. n not becoz i dislike sam or becoz he is a psycho. but becoz i feel indira is a one mans woman. she fell for her kiraaydaar long before she accepted it even to herself. and the sort of woman she is; i feel if circumstances or rishi himself denies her her true love(rishi) she will stay alone. rishi touched her on many levels & once a woman like indira opens herself to one man & allows him this close to herself i would find it extremely hard to believe her sharing herself & her life with anybody else. she responds to rishi like a flower does to the sun. n if CVs continue wid sam as psycho...i dont want indu to nurse him back to normalcy. sam n his illness is not her problem...she has enuf of those back home.

Mandira - Rishi: NO! Rishi was always shown as a guy with some standards. Mandira just doesnt fit the bill to be Mrs. Ricky Diwan

Mandira - Sameer: Yesterday somebody had created a post on poetic justice. i feel these two deserve each other. Mandy though she was being quite crafty by trying to trap rishi with the age old formula of a one night stand. Sam didnt think twice before getting in bed with his brothers love(he was thinking it was indira). at the end wen he was still thinking he had slept wid indu he was all smug & saying 'jo hona tha ho gaya' but the moment he realised he had the wrong sis...he goes back to his usual loser self & says nothing happened. same with mandira. after getting over the shock of finding sam in rickys place she continues with her mercenary ideas & plots to trap sam. guess if these 2 do end up together they will keep an excellent check on each other

Mandira - Pappu
: Dont want this pair becoz we already have enough love stories. There is munna - sunaina, kutumb-inder-jhumpa, munna - jhuma even, mandira - with many! Everybody but the main leads have had their fair share of romantic moments, hugs, kisses! Dont want another pair who will eat up screen space

@bold: Very very well said. She reacts to everything and everyone, but responds to Rishi. That's a critical difference that had faded a bit when she was angry with him. But even that,  thankfully, did not last long.

@ red: You're so right. I guess when news was out about Indira accepting Sameer's proposal, this was what we were all thinking, but were incapable of articulating. This is why I also feel that even if their marriage is delayed, it is inevitable. Neither of them will seek solace or friendship elsewhere.

Originally posted by Sofie128

Wow, thanks a lot for your fresh and interesting perspective @iolahardy 👏

That was a lot of fun!  I agree with a lot of what you said especially with InShi and why SaRa won't really work.  InShi Forever!  😉

I get what you mean about Sameer-Mandira but the "poetic justice' part is I think unfair because as much as I don't like Mandira's character, no one deserves a psycho.  CVS made Sameer a psycho and in reality, a psycho is a dangerous result of negligence from family (parents often overlook or do not have the resources to address the reasons for and the symptoms of mental sickness) and societal values (having a psychological disease is stigmatized so people hide from the truth avoiding treatment).  Soaps trivialize psychos as enemies because they add formulaic spice to the show and do evil things.  Psychos need treatment because you can't hate someone who has lost control over their mind.  Still knowing all that, it doesn't make it easier not to hate a psycho because who do you blame for their terrible doings?

Mandira-Pappu, yeah I get what you mean about others stealing InShi screen space!

Loved your reply!  Thanks for the feeback! ⭐️

From where you're looking at it, this is perfectly right. Even what you say later about psychos needing treatment and being trivialized is true. But in this context, somehow, I always get the feeling that Sameer is only behaving this way to get his mother's attention. He is obsessed, arrogant, and in the habit of having his way. But his 'psycho' side seems to be on display when his mother is in the vicinity. I may be wrong, though. If were really a psycho in need of treatment, how the hack does he run a business empire? Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

And don't feel bad for Mandira! If Mandira and Sameer do end up marrying, please reserve your sympathy for Sameer 😃 That was an exaggeration, but don't worry. She'll do just fine.

I really liked your post...fresh, balanced perspectives and discussions of this kind have a lot to offer. And as you can see, I can ramble too 😊

i have sympathy for mandira--she is plain stupid-but never an evil.

so she deserves much better husband than sameer.

but it is her bad luck as she may end up with sameer.
--------------
all other scenario i am not considering as of now as i am waiting to know weather marriage happens or not tonight.

if marriage happens between rishi and indira tonight then there is no point in talking about other scenarios.my pov.
@knownturk  Thanks so much for your comments and the kind reply 😃

Regarding Sameer being psycho...  If Sameer is pretending to be psycho than there is no doubt he is plagued by evil.  There is a fine line between being evil and doing evil in my opinion.  It is hard to say what CVS is intending because they always oversimplify evil and psychotic behavior.  They almost always think they are the same but such a premise is really controversial among people who actually understand mental illness.  Every one thinks being radically different is evil at first!

Sameer being psycho in front of his mother could be explained by him being able to be vulnerable around her or his mother being a trigger or enabler of these tendencies.  Rishi himself mentioned Sameer with dangerous obsessive tendencies.  In this case, the family knows but outsiders do not.  Mental diseases, disorders, and illnesses are really complex and it is perfectly plausible that a person can seem to behave normally (i.e. be a business man) and be plagued by mental illness.  There is a wealth of scientific literature documenting cases like that which is why movie and film makers call on this plot line so much. The brain is so resilient that it adapts, compartmentalizes, and constantly rewires itself so a person can function and live in spite of illness.

Sorry about the psychology babble, I just study it a lot and I just hate it when the media gets ridiculous with their psycho characters...  😊  To top that off, I absolutely adore Mrunal but hate how CVS is treating his character!

Nonetheless, Happy HOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏