today may be twist

Posted: 12 years ago
To day must be twist may be reveal the truth rishi is adopted child as in yesterday episode sameer called ricky lawarish. May be change the bride or groom. may be any accidient with rishi may be against inshi marriage misguiding by sameer. But the scene is very cute and sweet in promo when indira rub the gulaal on rishi cheek with her cheek awasome planning of inshi by indira and rishi.hope today episode must be fantastic anything will be done but never inshi sepration wish all the best for inshi marrige
maybe yaar...i don't know but i have this feeling that ricky is adopted by simi diwan...konsi maan apne bete se aisa behavior rakh sakti hai?? he must be adopted!
n i don't want any troubles during InShi/InCky's marriage...😔

i HATEEE this sameer yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬
mandira ke saath itni ghatiya harkat kar ke bhi ise sukoon nahin mila!! batameez kahin ka!!!🤬

i feel like throwing chappals at him!😡
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

maybe yaar...i don't know but i have this feeling that ricky is adopted by simi diwan...konsi maan apne bete se aisa behavior rakh sakti hai?? he must be adopted!
n i don't want any troubles during InShi/InCky's marriage...😔

i HATEEE this sameer yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬
mandira ke saath itni ghatiya harkat kar ke bhi ise sukoon nahin mila!! batameez kahin ka!!!🤬
We heard only the psycho telling so repeatedly but Simi on the first day she came in Sharma Nivas said to Indira
"main uski asli ma hoon maine usse 9 maine pet mein rakh kar janam diya"
I'm his real mom I kept him for 9 months in my womb.😕 really confused why psycho baba calling Rishi lawaris.
may be they are not true brother in sense of not the same father.
To your post Barun.
after sleeping with mandira he wants to marry Indira what is this both sisters are born for one man only.
Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by KajAnj

We heard only the psycho telling so repeatedly but Simi on the first day she came in Sharma Nivas said to Indira
"main uski asli ma hoon maine usse 9 maine pet mein rakh kar janam diya"
I'm his real mom I kept him for 9 months in my womb.😕 really confused why psycho baba calling Rishi lawaris.
may be they are not true brother in sense of not the same father.

hosakta hai...😕 simi diwan is such a cheap mother...apne ache bete ko chor ke, psyco bete ka saath de rahi hai..😡

hosakta hai...😕 simi diwan is such a cheap mother...apne ache bete ko chor ke, psyco bete ka saath de rahi hai..😡
if you remember in the 1st episodes she appeared the driver told her what will you tell to saab(her hubby)she was afraid,may be Sameer is the son of her hubby with his first wife and to have a lavish life to stay well with her hubby she prefers to ignore Rishi,above all her hubby also does not get along with Rishi so...

if you remember in the 1st episodes she appeared the driver told her what will you tell to saab(her hubby)she was afraid,may be Sameer is the son of her hubby with his first wife and to have a lavish life to stay well with her hubby she prefers to ignore Rishi,above all her hubby also does not get along with Rishi so...

wow good observation hun! i didn't noticed
i feel saameer at the BACHELORS party may beat and tie rishi up and on the day ov marriage he becomes the groom sth ov that sort and vidith is only gonna make things worse 😭

wow good observation hun! i didn't noticed
Rishi n Sameer,,,, same mother simi but not same father coz simi is drunkard n poor lady ,,,,,,,Ouch

There are more chances of this possibility.

Maybe Simi is second wife of mr. Diwan and for money sake she got close to sam