Hitler Didi

Marriage Switcheroo Seems In The Cards

Sofie128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am excited about the InShi Wedding but also wished we didn't get here so quickly.  I am just guessing but I think we're going to have a lot of people switching tomorrow in wedding attire.  I dread the prospect of a Mandira-Sameer wedding/ jodi but given the track so far, it seems mortifying but inevitable.  Here's my train of thought:

Indira and Rishi are getting ready for the wedding.  Sameer calls up Mandira and tells her that I have come up with a solution for "our" problem.  "I want Indira and you want Ricky so we can both have what we want, you help me switch places with Ricky and I will get you married to Ricky."  Mandira agrees but inadvertently Indira divulges that Ricky is broke so Mandira wants Sameer again.  Mandira helps Sameer switch with Ricky but then Mandira herself switches with Indira without Sameer's knowledge.  They get married and then the consequences of the fiasco happen!

The following twist is for those not in favor of Mandira-Sameer jodi.  Please don't bash the fans because that is so not my intention!  I just really want them not to be together.

All the switches take place as above but with the help of his mother, Sameer finds out that Mandira switched with Indira so he switches with none other than Pappu.  Sameer convinces Pappu that Pappu will be a big businessman with his help if he marries his bhabi Mandira.  Pappu likes Mandira so he does!  Hell breaks loose when Mandira finds out she is married to Pappu and not Sameer and so she confesses that she had a one-night stand with Sameer.  Sameer then goes "Are you crazy?  Even if I was crazy out of my mind thinking you were Indira, I would never degrade her like that.  I love Indraji because of her integrity and I want to marry Indiraji not sully her integrity!"  Pappu then confesses that it was me you were with.  Pappu says "I was drunk and I love you Mandiraji but when I realized what I did, I had to cover up my tracks.  Sameer was on the terrace drunk out of his mind thinking he was with Indraji so my friends helped put him in my place before you realized anything.  But now we are married Mandira so we have nothing to be ashamed of!"  Mandira then says, "Pappu you love me so much!  These Diwans are all frauds and liars!  One is a psycho and the other a poor beggar!  Who needs them when I have you, Pappu!" 😆

Hope you like!  ⭐️
Edited by Sofie128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofie128

All the switches take place as above but with the help of his mother, Sameer finds out that Mandira switched with Indira so he switches with none other than Pappu.  Sameer convinces Pappu that Pappu will be a big businessman with his help if he marries his bhabi Mandira.  Pappu likes Mandira so he does!  Hell breaks loose when Mandira finds out she is married to Pappu and not Sameer and so she confesses that she had a one-night stand with Sameer.  Sameer then goes "Are you crazy?  Even if I was crazy out of my mind thinking you were Indira, I would never degrade her like that.  I love Indraji because of her integrity and I want to marry Indiraji not sully her integrity!"  Pappu then confesses that it was me you were with.  Pappu says "I was drunk and I love you Mandiraji but when I realized what I did, I had to cover up my tracks.  Sameer was on the terrace drunk out of his mind thinking he was with Indraji so my friends helped put him in my place before you realized anything.  But now we are married Mandira so we have nothing to be ashamed of!"  Mandira then says, "Pappu you love me so much!  These Diwans are all frauds and liars!  One is a psycho and the other a poor beggar!  Who needs them when I have you, Pappu!" 😆

Hope you like!  ⭐️

If the truth of Sameer and Mandira were to come out, and Sameer denies it, then Mandira could show the pictures from her phone.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very good imagination.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not gonna explain myself any more.  I hope for Indishi & Sameer + Mandira.  Enough said.  I feel like some of the Sameer fans are thinking too much about the way Mandira is at present but the CV's can always develop her character in a positive way & start showing her w/more depth so more people will not mind her + Sameer.  No offense, but where are a lot of the Sameer + Mandira fans on this forum right now?  Maybe more of them happen are not posting on the forum at present. Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Sofie128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@edabella I am sorry, I didn't mean to step on the toes of any Sameera-Mandira fans.  I was just trying to write up a plot line for fun.  By all means, root for Sameera-Mandira but please don't be offended if I or others root for InShi, SaRa, Mandira-Pappu, or whoever.  These postings are for fun, freedom of expression, and not propaganda for a war.  No need for hostility.

Regardless, Good Luck for your team Sameer-Mandira! 👏
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Surma

Yeah ! next time God is gonna come to sort and clean all the mess :)

You never fail to crack me up 😆
Good day !!