Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i want the marriage to happen anyhow, but cvs cant be trusted in this field, because their history shows dat they dun let marriage happpen on the destined date, if marriage happens it is love-hate relationship, or tragedies take place like memory loss, temporary declaration of death of one partner den further he/she comes back, or lots of other kind of masalaz
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari117

i want the marriage to happen anyhow, but cvs cant be trusted in this field, because their history shows dat they dun let marriage happpen on the destined date, if marriage happens it is love-hate relationship, or tragedies take place like memory loss, temporary declaration of death of one partner den further he/she comes back, or lots of other kind of masalaz

lets hope for best.πŸ˜›
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
CVs really creating full tension right now... not sure if the marriage will happen or not...

but if vidith secret will come out then i wish marriage don't happen now... I donot want Indira breaking completely knowing about her brother after marrying Rishi
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: misty85

I think marriage will happen...after so much publicity CVs can't afford to show that marriage didn't happen... janta will go mad if it happened again... this is the second time that their marriage is happening... & most important... they've roped in celebs for the occassion... aisi opportunity baar baar nahi aati...how many times they are going to spend extra money on their marriage...

CVs created hipe about holi episode but not marriage... only few articles came saying indira will tie the knot with rishi but articles are never believable sources.

Depending on articles in our forum we created the hipe thats all😊